[S/D] Tale of the Forgotten

I would claim the fire sword, but it seems that it has already been claimed. Oh well, Damian is the actual embodiment of the element of fire. he has no need of a sword to manipulate flames.

Mr Soulcorruptor.

Am I right to assume this crater/hand reaks of ebul? ^^
If so, it's a nice way for me to have Iras tag alongside you when Vex leaves.

Mr Soulcorruptor.

If so, it's a nice way for me to have Iras tag alongside you when Vex leaves.

Now that I think of it.

Iras... Fire-bender... By any chance, was that character inspired by Iroh?! :P

Now that I think of it.

Iras... Fire-bender... By any chance, was that character inspired by Iroh?! :P

No, Though I'm a fan of TLA with all my heart I made this character years before that show, I just re-wrote a lot on the char before this RP. Just to get a decent grammar standard. ^^

And... Depending on how you look at it Iras is not the firebender, Scelus is... Though he sometimes borrows his abilities and shit...
It's an interesting "partnership" to say the least. ^^

If so, it's a nice way for me to have Iras tag alongside you when Vex leaves.[/QUOTE]

I would not say it reaks of evil to say, but perhaps more of a malevolent vibe. It basically senses people with strong enough powers near it and woke to protect itself in a sense, even if protecting means thrashing everything in sight. So it's not as much protecting himself as he is reacting to the now gathering people.

Is it safe for me to post? I don't know if we have an established order or anything yet.

Is it safe for me to post? I don't know if we have an established order or anything yet.

I imagined that should be fine, unless @Soulcorruptor prefers some ordered sequence of posts by specific players. Typically, I just wait for at least 2-3 posts after my last post before I make a second post (or until someone I interacted with responds within a reasonable time)... Someone I interacted with...

Someone like you~~~~~~ :awesome: I wish nothing but the best~ For~ You~~~~~~~!

Yep, waiting on your response before I continue :P

So.... DON'T FORGET ME~ I BEG~~~!

I've wanted to post but I also wanted to wait for some decent spacing. Saethos still has to get fully geared up into his armor and get his halberd and sword ready before fighting, so I'll post now. I already have a rough idea so I'll make this one up as I go along, this post won't disrupt anything even if I'm a bit early.

Wiriting material right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyjpeSsARjM

No got no specific order for people to go in, just go at your own pace and along with interaction.

Bad news, darlings. I'm in the middle of repairing my laptop, which has somehow acquired a shitty virus. So hiatus may be in order, it pains me to do this as if I post in work, the format will be borked to hell. :/

I'm sure everything will be ok. we are taking this one slow anyways. you probably wont have to worry too much about falling behind in the story. If you do you can always come up with a reason why you were not with your people and catch up later.

I have no clue what to post! If you need to mov eon without me, go on ahead, I've been thinking of a post for over a week now, but I got nothing...

we are in a fight against a giant golem
there's plenty you can post on. XD

My problem is not knowing how Saethos would react to everything happening, not really a lack in ideas. I need to stay in character, after all xD

he's the one in the giant armor right?

Back