RPG Inferno Suggestions Thread

I know Diar wasn't asking for the stat boosts of Berserk to be increased, making it go up to more than +250 would be truly overpowered. :gasp:

And I agree that there should be Focus or something to boost some stats beneficial to Mages, like you mentioned of MAG and EVA instead of STR and DEX like Berserk increases. <.<

On a completely different topic, let's have a no stats tournament. :wacky:
Aye, everybody can have an even match. :dave:

We could even have a 1000 HP/1000 MP per character, and the rest of the stats as default.

You set a price, and whatnot. :awesome:

Thing is... +50 str was MORE than enough to begin with.

I personally think having it STAY as it was at +50 str and +30 eva and lowering the MP cos ... even if it's only by -2 a level, is better than having the +250 as that allows physical fights to absolutely WALK through everything you guys make at this point. And if you have to raise monsters to counter that, mages won't make it through and neither will the lighter built physical fighters.

On a completely different topic, let's have a no stats tournament. :wacky:
Aye, everybody can have an even match. :dave:

We could even have a 1000 HP/1000 MP per character, and the rest of the stats as default.

You set a price, and whatnot. :awesome:

Are pets allowed? And do we have to lower their stats as well if they are allowed? :grin:

Is there any way of disabling pets in PvP?

Some people rely far too much on their pets and it completely ruins the PvP experienced for some people. Myself included. =/

Heck, Alicia even has over 30 MAG...and all she is good for anyways is that one Heal spell, she can't help you kill anything. :gonk: Unless having her cover your health some allows you to press the attack more counts. :P

And I agree, Pets make PvP battles annoying. -__- But I don't believe there is any way to disable them just for PvP battles... :/

well you could make a deal with the other fighter to kill off both pets first before you start fighting each other, but that lowers your pets obedience, and would stop your pet listening

Same Vikki. Ifrit's beating me into the ground aren't fun.

Also, can you post a pic of the Guardian that guards the bank? :andry: I'm tempted to rob the bank just to get a look at it. :8F:

Is there any way of disabling pets in PvP?

Some people rely far too much on their pets and it completely ruins the PvP experienced for some people. Myself included. =/

You know, now that I consider it, pets should have really stayed in the Support Role, like Alicia. =/

Yep the problem with Tonberry and Ifrit is there ability to spam hellfire and lantern, which more than makes those pets exceptionally dangerous in a pvp situation, I totally agree that pets need disabling in pvp, as some people will/are abusing it and just sticking all there stats in defence and letting the pet do all the work, with 999mp on both tonberry and ifrit to begin with, its a pretty one sided fight.

A spell to increase MAG is in the works. So be patient. Remember, magic tends to be more accurate than melee. Boosting MAG make magic overpowered at the moment.

As for the pets, think the spells were a bit of an oversite. Only way to disable pets is to dismis them or fight with them dead.

I don't mind removing pets or returning them to support roles. Some people do overrely on them and sometimes they are the sole reason why some people win certains battles. Pets like Alicia should be the only ones, or none at all, tbh :hmmm:

Magic is capped at 200 outside of pets, while physical damage can exceed 500 with dual wielding. If anything warriors are overpowered, particularly with Berserk and Slash with one handed weapons

You know, now that I consider it, pets should have really stayed in the Support Role, like Alicia. =/

Well, I'm going to just say I plan to bring back into this RPG at some point a more complete support pet, that is not to be used to damage enemies, but can keep the player alive, and itself so it can take some hits for the player, that dishes out the damage on the enemies. :dave:

And Diar, posting a pic of the bank guard isn't hard, because it is literally this: :monster: xD

Diar, did you buy the -ra spells? They deal well over 200 is some cases :gasp:

And being a mage for the first time, you guys have it hard. I would support a mage beserk variant, if only to increase damage output :sad3:

hey Wolf, I guess that Howl Spell that is in your spell book isn't going to be up for Grabs at any point in the RPG Eh?

You get them in the Mystic Forest :monster:

They deal way more damage than those first area spells :hmph:

EDIT: You need to be level 35 to go there, though :sad3:

the Ra spells are in the mystic Forrest 1 i believe, but don't quote me on that, im not a mage so i aint 100%

Back