RPG Inferno Suggestions Thread

I know. It's just in Serino's thread yesterday, I was fighting a bunch of Tonberries, and my MP ran out. And I just could not escape. I tried 80 or so times and it happened twice before when none of you were online so I had to wait for them to kill me, which, with evasion as high as mine, isn't easy

Putting it to 90% would be pretty darn high, but if 80% isn't being true to the percentage, 90% could possibly not be too bad, might give it a try, at least see how it goes. :hmmm:

What the heck was Koloth thinking...those Tonberries you were facing are set to have 0 escape chance. >_< Maybe see how 80 for them goes before I possibly change them all to having a 90% escape chance...

Sorry for the double post btw, probably should have just edited the last one...

hey bolt, think you could hook us up with some component combinations Please, i am a weapons smith, and there are no components to combine to make them strong enough to make better weaponary than we already have considering non of them have an Ideal weapon class bonus asides the Mythril, but that's is large armour and you only get one of them.

so maybe if you could put in some combinable components it would make it better than it currently is.

I have an idea for really long dungeons!

You make shopkeepers that sell potions (but don't heal you), and you make them all the same person, or same species anyways. What is this species? Well...

IT IS THE PRINNIES!

prinnybig.jpg

Just an idea.

I like Disgaea, but I don't know. :hmmm: Seems odd. Once I have one of the games (yes, I don't have any of them, just really want to get one! >.<), and have beaten one, I may be inspired to create a set of areas with a Disgaea theme. :8F:

Prinnies aren't only in Disgaea. They're also in Cross Edge.

And you don't really need the game. Just go watch the show and create the demon world. Boom, problem solved. Yes there is a show. I've sen the entire thing. It's pretty funny, specially when the Angel Trainee and the Demon Lord switch personalities.

On the topic of Disgaea, I'm quite fond of the idea of having the Netherworld castle as a dungeon with Laharl on the throne as a boss or something. xD

But if not, I'll be happy to see the Prinnies in there in any way, shape or form chanting "Dooooood" as often as a Moogle would say "kupo". :andry:

What is the show called? Is it just Disgaea...? And I would definitely like to watch it once I get High Speed Internet. xP

It would also educate me on the world of Disgaea, aka the Netherworld. :wacky: And well, that's what I know Prinnies from. :/

What is the show called? Is it just Disgaea...?

Well, Disgaea is a strategy RPG video game franchise - the first game is the one I'm specifically referring to.

Or you can also go on Youtube and see if you can find the anime take on Disgaea. I think it's in Japanese with English subtitles though. :hmmm:

There's never been any English airing of it, just subtitles? >.> Okay, have to settle then, with having to read as much as I watch a scene unfold. ^^; Kind of annoying, but oh well. :hmmm:

The link I just posted was a english dubbed one, I think.

Anyways... NEW DUNGEON!

Go make DK's Forest and have Diddy as a pet available at the end! Cuz that would be totally awesome and a way to rip off Nintendo.

No, a set of Legend of Zelda areas would be made of way much more win than DK is, was, and ever will be. '<.<

Or Pokémon. Seriously, there is a pic for a Pokédex component already uploaded. :8F:

Damn, no DK? Oh well... if your gonna make a Legend of Zelda, make a fairy a pet :mokken:

Also, Pokemon sounds like fun. Cept there would be like a limitless number of enemies... and what would you make as a souvenir pet? If you say Pickachu, Imma hurt you cuz Pikachu is overrated.

The Legend of Zelda dungeon would be quite easy since the RPG Inferno has images related to that series: The Hylian Shield and the Master Sword. I could render the "Sage Sword" from Twilight Princess (the sword used in the attempt to execute Ganondor). A Goron pet would be cool as well.

Well, that sounds cool Julius. :hmmm: Not crazy about Gorons though, just something that word rhymes with, no offense. :wacky:

T'would be nice to see that Sage Sword in the RPG Inferno, it is like the one Ganondorf pulls out for one of his taunts in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, is it not?

No problem. And sorry about that, the escape chance for them being 0 was just an oversight I'm sure, because if nothing is entered for it, I believe it sets itself to 0, probably just forgot. ^^;

Last edited:
Back