[RPG Clan] The Zodiac Alliance

I'm mainly Mage so it wasn't too much hassle. I needed help with Ifrit himself though.

Why isn't the caves on the map when you get to #6... I'm not going ALL THE WAY BACK THROUGH to end up having to leave to put money in bank/stock up on potions again :ffs:

I don't need help getting through it. I've already gotten through it once. It's just the fact that I'm sure it's been mentioned that one of the later Fire Caverns needs to be on the map so people can stock up on potions before taking on Ifrit. <_>

I don't need help getting through it. I've already gotten through it once. It's just the fact that I'm sure it's been mentioned that one of the later Fire Caverns needs to be on the map so people can stock up on potions before taking on Ifrit. <_>

Since we are still in times of peace I see now problem with extending a helping hand to someone in need. One of the Fire Caverns is indeed visible as well as having an INN which costs 500 gil. It is just before the battle with Ifrit. Basically you can train a bit with Magma Dragons until you feel prepared enough. Double turning Ifrit as well as having a large amount of HP does helps in that battle (but I bet you all already knew that). ;)

If you need help, drop me a PM, I wouldn't mind accompanying you to Fire Cavern 6 and then disbanding the team to let you face him yourself.

These three clans somehow reminds me of games like "Dynasty Warriors" and "Romance of the Three Kingdoms". ;)

I can help you. I do want you to suceed, to later be defeated by me, of course :mokken:

bit of Clan rivalry going on, and whats happened, a guy don't visit for a day or so and everyone has hit level 50. . . like WTF

Get out of our thread. We don't defile yours. :mokken:

It's okay Juju. Mark helped me take on Ifrit. :hmmm: I just need to motivate to get to level 35 and the new areas <_>

I'm just trying to get through the Deep Mystic Forest. But it's a question of MP. :monocle:

I'm trying to get the inspiration to train, i just can't seem to find the need for levelling at the moment T_T

yea, i downloaded FFIX on my PS3 on friday night and im already 31 hours of gameplay into the game

Username: Takaiki
RPG Name: Takaiki
Class: Warrior
Weapon of Choice: Gunblade
Position: Canis Major

I don't feel really motivated to even play the RPG. Anyone give me some tips? :gasp:

Kill some of our higher level members to reach level 35 at an incredible speed and enter the new area.

Back