[RPG Clan] The Zodiac Alliance

^ What he said. We've not been able to do anything as a guild lately because the entire RPG scene has been dead.

With two new directors on board, it won't be too long before there's new content and that means more chance for us to help each other out as a clan.

Also, if you have any ideas for the clan, you CAN post them here. I might have created this clan and be the Leader, but it's OUR clan, not just mine.

Right guys. The Alliance has a base of operations.

If you want the Key (Zodiac Coin),which is needed to access our hideout, then hit me up on msn or drop me a PM. If you PM, let me know what sorts of time you will be around over the next day or so and I'll get on about the same time to give you the coin. (I'm still a bit caught up with RL but I'll get to it ASAP!)

Once you have your coin, take a trip to Solde Port. There is a girl there called Reryn. Talk to her and she will grant you access to the Alliance's HQ!

ALSO GUYS! If you have any ideas for equipment/items/etc, PLEASE PLEASE PM THEM TO ME. I will be talking over ideas with Andrew in a few days. So if you have an idea LET ME KNOW <33333

Okay, I'd like to join. :andry:

Username: Cindy Lennox
RPG Name: Cindy Lennox
Class: Mage
Weapon of Choice: Staff
Position: Triangulum Australe

I think that's right. XD

Okay guys, been discussing things with Vik and a few things have been added to our clan HQ.
  • We now have an Inn. [The House]
  • We now have a Bank. [The Cosmos]
  • We now have an Altar. [Elysium Altar]
You may have also noticed a new section branching off, which would be Valhalla

We now have:
Transcendence
-> Valhalla
---> Purgatory.
----> Field of the Host.
-----> Elysium.

Purgatory is a low level training area with Aurora. (Levels 1-40)
Field of the Host is a mid-level training area with Taylana. (Levels 41-75)
Elysium is a high level training area with Reryn. (Levels 75+)

A lot of you shouldn't have problems with the first two, but Reryn is a tough nut to crack. Also, in the Valhalla area there is an NPC Reryn, talking to her (and selecting the one and only option) will initiate a battle with all three at once. It's highly recommended to party up, the parties can be a maximum of 3 so far in all Alliance areas.

We're going to start looking into other things soon, don't forget to send any suggestions to Vikki, not me. I just overlook the area's creation, Vikki is the one that decides what is going in and what is not.

Yeah, the idea is that it's a bit of a group effort until you can start soloing it yourself, although you don't have another around your level.
You'll beat her soon enough. XD

I have an idea. I dunno if you can do this or not, but two RPG's ago, the clans would have a special boss fight or a task and if you completed it, you got a weapon or spell or Attack type. If you could bring that back, that'd be great ^^

And I'll be on rest of the night for coin =P

Reshire, meet me in Solde port for your coin. I'm not going to be on long so make it quick XD

Fixing broken trigger as we speak, shouldn't take long. XD

edit: Trigger fixed, should be okay again.

hey guys, I'm sorry to say this, but i am leaving this Clan, i apologize, but i wish to join another Clan to aid in evening out the numbers.

i know he will, but i talk to wolf regularly on msn, plus the only reason i joined is because when i signed up Wolf didn't have a clan for me to join

sorry bout double post but complaints:

1) WAAAAAAAAY inactive

2) we need an item shop at our clan area

3) I'm tempted to leave due to reasons 1 and 2 but mainly reason 1

1) WAAAAAAAAY inactive

True, quite a few people are off doing other things.

I was going to discuss this with Vikki but she's vanished off somewhere.

If you really want to leave, none of us can stop you; I know you have an interest in joining Crimson Fangs and if you really don't want to be here then there'd be no point in keeping you here anyway. You'd lose interest, so you can leave if you want to as we can't exactly stop you. I'm sure Eric would be happy to have a new addition to his clan.

1) WAAAAAAAAY inactive

I'd be active, but I've done like... all I can in the RPG :wacky: I'm pretty sure no one in the clan is able to team up with me and I've done all the current areas anyways.

As Cindy/Andrew said, waiting for Vikki. You can always give ideas here though and I'm sure she'll see them when she makes the shop plans.

If you want to leave, it's not like we're stopping you from it. :wacky: If you really want to, do what you want.

Edit: Oh wait, not all of the current areas. I've got Sean's left... but it's a bitch and I want help. *pouts*

Back