[RPG Clan] The Zodiac Alliance

Saga

ice ice baby
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Why isn't the caves on the map when you get to #6... I'm not going ALL THE WAY BACK THROUGH to end up having to leave to put money in bank/stock up on potions again :ffs:

Saga

ice ice baby
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I don't need help getting through it. I've already gotten through it once. It's just the fact that I'm sure it's been mentioned that one of the later Fire Caverns needs to be on the map so people can stock up on potions before taking on Ifrit. <_>

Dean Winchester

Keeping you alive by killing what's in the Dark...
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I don't need help getting through it. I've already gotten through it once. It's just the fact that I'm sure it's been mentioned that one of the later Fire Caverns needs to be on the map so people can stock up on potions before taking on Ifrit. <_>
Since we are still in times of peace I see now problem with extending a helping hand to someone in need. One of the Fire Caverns is indeed visible as well as having an INN which costs 500 gil. It is just before the battle with Ifrit. Basically you can train a bit with Magma Dragons until you feel prepared enough. Double turning Ifrit as well as having a large amount of HP does helps in that battle (but I bet you all already knew that). ;)

If you need help, drop me a PM, I wouldn't mind accompanying you to Fire Cavern 6 and then disbanding the team to let you face him yourself.

These three clans somehow reminds me of games like "Dynasty Warriors" and "Romance of the Three Kingdoms". ;)

Saga

ice ice baby
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Get out of our thread. We don't defile yours. :mokken:

It's okay Juju. Mark helped me take on Ifrit. :hmmm: I just need to motivate to get to level 35 and the new areas <_>

Takaiki

The Spirit of Death.
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Username: Takaiki
RPG Name: Takaiki
Class: Warrior
Weapon of Choice: Gunblade
Position: Canis Major

Gaige

Mechromancer
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Kill some of our higher level members to reach level 35 at an incredible speed and enter the new area.

Top Bottom