FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
final_fantasy_forums__request__02__by_galadin_nimcelithil-d86wg4l.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forums' new P.O.S.T (Promote On-Site Threads) competition. This December we are giving members the opportunity to earn big prizes for their participation in posting throughout the forum and upping their post count! Why not take this chance to promote your favourite topics and sections!? How about creating that discussion that you always meant to post but never got around to? Be innovative and have fun; contributing has never been so rewarding. Remember, the person with the highest post count wins!

POST ON TO VICTORY!​

PRIZES

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place: 7 GP
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Place: 5 GP
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Place: 3 GP

And...
1GP for every member who participates! :woo:

HOW TO PLAY
• Members must first buy the
kyv86.png
trinket from the Gold Saucer found within the MogShop.
• Once the trinket is obtained, participants need to post in this thread with their current post count.
• Now for the fun part! Post to your heart's content and promote those threads! Feel free to post in every section but be mindful that some areas will not increase your post count.
• After the competition closes, all starting post counts will be subtracted from their finishing amounts to find the total of posts made by each participant during the contest. The contestant with the highest number of posts wins!
Please remember to read the rules below thoroughly before starting. No cutting corners now! :elmo:

RULES
• All General Forum rules apply for this competition, particularly those relating to spam content. (Click here to view)
• Members found posting spam will receive a warning, have their starting post count reset and their posts removed. If the behaviour continues, they will be disqualified from the competition and appropriate action will be taken.
• Double-posting is prohibited. Members are required to wait a minimum of 24 hours before posting again in the same thread.
• A minimum of 15 posts must be made in order to qualify as a participant to be awarded the 1GP prize.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Competition closes on 31[SUP]st[/SUP] December 2014.
• If you have any questions please feel free contact either @Mitsuki or @Galadín via Private Message. Your queries will be promptly answered.
• To be fair, any staff members entering this competition will not have their Staff HQ posts counted for this contest.
• Any posts made in this thread will not be counted towards the event.
• This particular P.O.S.T. event is a special edition hosted for the holiday season. There will be some alterations in any subsequent contests.

P.O.S.T. TABLE

USERNAMESTARTING POST COUNTSUBTRACTED POSTSCURRENT P.O.S.T. AMOUNT
Mitsuki94023347
Prince Oberyn Martel198108
Rarity307
charliepanayi1241026
Harlequin929038
Ed Elric640221
Dionysos3474019
Expendable3206
Busta Akula2914016
Stray Arrows65610195
Sera5776013

P.O.S.T. RESULTS

POSITIONUSERNAMEP.O.S.T. AMOUNT
1Ed Elric221
2Stray Arrows195
3Mitsuki47
4Harlequin38
5charliepanayi26
6Dionysos19
7Busta Akula16
8Sera13
9Prince Oberyn Martel8
10Rarity7
11Expendable6

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! :mogscot:

Last edited:
Once the trinket is obtained, participants need to post in this thread with their current post count.

Missed this part. Posting here to let you know that I have 9,402 posts (not counting this one, and I'm assuming any posts here wouldn't count towards the event?)

Good luck, guys. Happy posting!

Good point Misuki; any posts made in this thread do not count towards the event. The opening post has now been updated!

Okay I bought the P.O.S.T trinket.

I'm not sure how many posts I'll be able to do, but there's no harm in putting out 15 gil which I'm not using anyway!

My current post count is 3,474 as of writing.

Am I missing something in the Gold Saucer? I can't find the trinket...

Am I missing something in the Gold Saucer? I can't find the trinket...

The trinket is in the Event Center section of the Gold Saucer outlet. There is a separate tab for the Event Center items as shown in the image below. Click on the tab and you should find the P.O.S.T. trinket there.

e8mv4j.png

Count me in, I found it, thanks @Galain. :)

Starting post count: 2914

The weekly count is in and the leader board has been updated in the Opening Post!

Currently our top P.O.S.T. participant is Sarcasm with 23 posts! Catch her if you can!!!

Please Note:
Due to a glitch in her post count display, Mitsuki's posts will have to be manually counted for this event. All HQ posts will be subtracted as previously mentioned and a the tally will be kept on the table.

If you notice any discrepancies in your own post count, please send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for your support and good luck to all participants

The leader board has been updated!

Once again our top P.O.S.T. participant is Ed Elric with a very impressive 71 posts! The girl is on fire ♪

If you notice any discrepancies in your own post count, please send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for your support and good luck to all participants!

(i wish i had seen this before i started posting like crazy)

Oh shit, Cali has joined.

I wanna get 3rd place at least!

There is always a second place too; it may not be as great as 3rd but it's none too shabby. :wacky:

who wants second place, anyway? it lives in the shadow of first... as apposed to 3rd... which... lives in seconds shadow. :wacky:

Back