Nice to Meet You

DeusExLumina

Dragoon
Gil
I'm new. I'm not really sure how to introduce myself other than by saying that I'm a big Final Fantasy fan, and I'm here... Yeah. Nice to meet you.

:monsmash:

I've completed IV, VI, VII, IX, and XIII. I'm currently working on VIII and I own X and XII but have yet to play them.

VI is my favorite. I think it's because I went into it with no bias, unlike VII which I liked, but I'd heard so much about it that it was hard to look at it as a game instead of as a religious text.

God of light? is that your name?

Its latin I like that:ryan:

Hiya and welcome to FFF lumina. Intense religious text? FFVII really?
I can understand that:lew:

Greetings.

EDIT: BTW we had a "like" button but it left :sad3:

Howdy and Welcome to Final Fantasy Forums! Enjoy your stay... or else.

It's either that or Light of God. I just like the way it sounds. =)

But yeah, FFVII I think was ruined for me by the fandom (no offense). By the time I played it I knew virtually everything that was gonna happen in the story. Good game, just not the best in the series I don't think. Also Sephiroth is overated. *hides*

But yeah, FFVII I think was ruined for me by the fandom (no offense). By the time I played it I knew virtually everything that was gonna happen in the story. Good game, just not the best in the series I don't think. Also Sephiroth is overated. *hides*

Don't worry, you're not the only one that feels that way :dave: And I get what you mean about the fandom.

On that note, VI is awesome, one of the best in the series :ryan: Welcome, and hope you enjoy it here :awesome:

It's either that or Light of God. I just like the way it sounds. =)

I agree very much with this comment except I played it before it was super popular, loved it then met the fans and it was instantly ruined for me!!

My Fav is FFIX though, I haven't yet played FFVI :(

You should play VI. It doesn't have the graphics, but then I don't really think FF is about graphics and in recent years it's become more and more about style rather than substance. I'm looking at you Final Fantasy XIII..

Anyway, I loved IX as well. I thought the return to Mideval Steam-Punk (or shoud I say Mist-Punk?) was very welcome. The characters were good, expecially Zidane who's my favorite FF protagonist. Kuja is also up there on my villians list, right behind Kefka.

And I'm gonna finish VIII and then start on X probably. I might save it for the summer though.

Welcome to the forums! Do you have any particular games from the series that are your favorites? Personally, my favorites are FFVII, Crisis Core and FFX. Dissidia is also good but I guess I'm just more attatched to the others mentioned. . u .

Welcome to the forums! :D

welcome dude love the name :D do u play dissidia :D

anywaz enjoy ur stay and hope to see u around :)

Back