Moogle Murder Mystery II - Game Thread

Susan Boyle floats along on the top of the briny sea until she reaches sand. "Crikey, where have I ended up this time?", she asks herself. She looks around but her eyes can never quite...focus. She decides she must be somewhere near the north pole.

"Oh! That pub will do nicely". As Ms Boyle waddles over to the...Tinman's Shed? "That sounds like a lovely place for a tipple", she sings at the top of her voice, to herself.

Susan Boyle takes a seat by the barman, downs a 5 pint glass of beer and orders another...

Woody recommends finally ascertaining the identity of Mog Doe, and Sam has no choice but to agree. No choice at all it seems, as he's unable to move. Sam ponders this for a moment, but his train of thought is interrupted by a familiar face on the beach. Some time ago Sam Leaped into a detective that was amongst several others trying to solve a murder. The whole thing was a bizarre experience. Before he had a chance to make accusations, he Leaped, and had no knowledge of the outcome.

Sam: I think that's Nutalie Selz, a twisted little heart-breaker that works in the museum.

For just a heartbeat Woody thought of Carmen..

My love

Woody: Seems as good of a lead as any.

The duo make their way to the woman, and courteously ask her for absolutely everything she knows about the blonde man in the photograph on Woody's camera. His name, family, enemies, where he's from? Is he the man in the pamphlets and on posters? Sam senses that it's better if Woody does the speaking for both of them. Woody, still hasn't noticed that his friend is actually talking to him.

Last edited:
Count Cluckbeak does not recall witnessing any Moogle "with the scars" (well, no living Moogle with scars that is). Such a character ought not be too difficult to find, as economically disadvantaged Moogles in a town like this are often wont to be innately pugilistic and ungentlemanly by nature.

While he has yet to exhaust the investigation in this tavern, there is a whole decrepit town to explore, more mongrels to come across and more filth to unearth (perish the thought!). For now Cluckbeak is content with the rudimentary knowledge that there is a murderous cult-like terror organisation running around seeking to commit any forms of petty terror or even murder to promote their regressive socio-economic philosophy. It must be those damn commies...

Tipping his bowler hat like it is a fedora, Cluckbeak forgets about the drink and saunters out of the pub. Which direction to head to next, he knows not. So let's take any random cardinal direction besides the one that leads straight into the sea. Cluckbeak elects this time to head west towards the famed Fossil Beach area.

"My goodness!" he exclaims upon arriving at said Fossil Beach. The titular fossil itself is truly a marvel of prehistoric wonder. Look at it wedged against the cliff...somehow. Its bones are millions of years old, but their majesty have not faded, even if millions of years of harsh sunlight have reduced them into brittle, bleached oblongs of calcium just waiting to tumble down any minute now and prove the ultimate health and safety hazard.

Cluckbeak spots a set of stairs winding its way to the peak of the cliffs. This looks like a spot where clandestine evil cultists would hang out. Granted, there is an ominous cave just over yonder, but access to it would require a boat and neither is Cluckbeak prepared to thrust himself into water and spoil his splendid suit with the salt (nor can he swim). So he climbs the stairs and follows the path up to the cliff top, following it to the very edge overlooking the sun-kissed horizon ahead. There is already someone here. A buff, topless Moogle with a surfboard.

Casting his mind back to the victim's corpse and what he has heard in the pub, a thought crosses his mind: could this surfer Moogle be a potential next victim? Hasn't it been made clear to him already that cultists do not particularly like surfer dude Moogles? Wasn't the deceased a surfer himself? Does this man here know he's in potential danger? And why is there a coiled rope near him?

"Pardon me, sir," inquires Cluckbeak, "I am Count Clarence Cluckbeak, the Bane of Fowl Play and Inspector Extraordinaire. No doubt you have heard of my many wondrous achievements and exploits in the capital.

"I would like to ask you if you're aware of a murder of a surfer Moogle in the beach just down over there. I fear that the likely culprits may be a terror organisation known only as NUTS. It is not inconceivable that you may be the next victim. The assailants could well be on their way now and I must urge you to heed this warning for your own safety!

"Oh by the way, why is there a coil of rope over there in front of you? Does it belong to you, sir?"

Tobias glances around the Fossil Beach. It certainly did not disappoint. The cliff side held a magnificent flying...thing fossil, possibly the remains of Bahamut. In his mouth appears to be the fossil of a T-Rex. Oh dear, how sad. If he had only had wheels like me, he may have gotten away.

"Was he a a friend of yours?" Fake Zazu asks.

"If that was a joke about my age, I'll have you know that I'm only coming up on thirty."

"Years or decades?"

Tobias snaps at Fake Zazu who flies out of his reach once again. Turning his attention back to the beach, he notices a boat tied up near the cliff. He could try and use it to get to the cave in the cliff but decides against it, quite sure that it wouldn't hold his weight. What's that beside the boat? A bag? Tobias wheels over to pick up the item.

Gerry goes ahead and grabs some ice creams. He grabs a two vanilla and two chocolate, then heads to the checkout. Gerry isn't sure if the cashier will take pounds or euros- of which he has plenty through totally-legal means.

"AYE LADS, CAN I PAY 4 DESE YOKES WIT EUROS"

Round 7:

Maps:
Click the maps to enlarge. For the clearest image open in a new tab.

Main Beach:
Map Whitnut Beach - Round 7.png

The Tidus' Head:
Tidus Head - Round 7.png

'Nippynut's Nudist Beach':
Nippynuts Beach - Round 7.png

Kupo-Mart:

Kupo-Mart - Round 7.png

Upper Town:

Upper Town - Round 7.png

Great White Kuponut Tree (discovered by Raptorbo):
Great White Kuponut Tree - Round 7.png

Fossil Beach:
Fossil Beach - Round 7.png

Particulars:

The Raptorbo yells at Mogabod (the new manager of Moogle Museum) and his daughter about the murder as he runs over to the Great White Kuponut Tree.

Raptorbo - Round 7.png

Mogabod shouts back at Raptorbo in an even louder voice:

#!$&!, KUPO! I WAS JUST TAKING MY DAUGHTER ON A BREAK TO SEE THE DINOSAUR FOSSILS, KUPO! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ONE! $#!& DETECTIVES! BUT MS. SKIPHOP TELLS ME OF A DEADLY RIVALRY BETWEEN THE TWO BEST SURFERS, KUPO...

-

Susan Boyle downs a 5 pint glass, and then another....

Susan Boyle - Round 7.1.png

Kupa Skiphop says the following:
You go, girl! Knock 'em back, kupo! You drink like a pirate! Are ya part of the Crossbone Confederacy? Did ya take the oath, kupo? One double cannon-shot from you and the Kraken himself would retire to Davy Jones' Locker!

-

OG Angry Bird asks Nutalie Selz about the identity of the blonde surfer in the photographs.

OG Angry Bird - Round 7.png

Nutalie replies as follows:
Oh hey, sweetie! I remember you, kupo! Hmmm... Hmmm... That hunk on the posters and pamphlets? I'm actually reading his autobiography now, kupo! Furaway McHank was such a hottie! His book skips most of the details about his family and he claims he was raised by dolphins, but he did write that he was Pommish. I saw him win Whitnut's surfing championships last year shortly after my really bad day at the Moogle Museum. Furaway let me borrow his board and taught me how to surf, kupo! Aw, when he kissed me I just about melted into a giggling puddle! I had to tell him not to get too attached to me though...
His horrible death will break the hearts of many women... But I'm sure
it'll delight Pomeidon! The Sea-Stirrer now has his chance to come out on top....

Camera activities:
OG Angry Bird snapped this photograph during this turn:
OG Angry Bird - Round 7b.png

(@sly if you wanted to examine Mitsuki's notebook next round / whenever as well write it into the next post somewhere).

-

Cluckbeak questions the second lifeguard, Pomid Hasselmog about the coil of rope and warns him that he may be in danger.

Cluckbeak - Round 7.png

Hasselmog replies as follows:
Woooaah! Slow down, kupo! I may be a dude, and I may be excellent at surfing, maybe even the best, but I ain't one of those surfer dudes! Don't you worry about me, I'm a true survivor! I'm up here checking out this coil of rope myself. It is not unusual for rope to appear up these cliffs, kupo! Fossil-hunters sometimes climb the cliffs to uncover fossils, and some suspicious people have been lowering some items down the cliff in a bucket... They may be nuts, but I don't know if they are NUTS... We can't let anything else interrupt the the championships! Our beach is at stake, kupo!

-

Tobias and Fake Zazu pick up the sack on the Fossil Beach.

Tobias - Round 7.1.png

As Fake Zazu lifts the sack on behalf of Tobias, a torn note drops out.

It is badly damaged, but the remains read as follows:
Dear [TEXT MISSING],
Andre has been dead for two years already. Annie has done great things in his memory. We require [.....TEXT MISSING......]
[.....TEXT MISSING...] and 10 barrels of rum. If you can kindly deliver the goods to Andre's former hideout, the seat of our [....TEXT MISSING....]. In return, we offer information about [TEXT MISSING] and how he has been cheating. Once a p[.....TEXT MISSING.....].

The sack is also added to Tobia and Fake Zazu's inventory.

-

Gerry Adams buys some ice cream for the hippo lads.... He does a leprechaun dance and pound coins and euros start to pour out of his pockets, trouser legs, and ears.

Gerry Adams - Round 7.png

The moogle on the till, Mogleo Kupout has the following to say:

Ahh, man. Don’t tell me those hippos have got you buying ice cream for them too, kupo? I’ve only just refilled the freezer after they cleared me out this morning.
We accept pounds, of course. Unless you finish off that beer I think you'll need a bag. That'll be another 5p, kupo!
You'd better them to the hippos quickly! It's a hot day outside, kupo!

You may all now post your next moves!

@Soulcorruptor @Linnaete @Ilyena @Paddy McGee @sly @Sprout

Attachments

• Map Whitnut Beach - Round 7.png
    Map Whitnut Beach - Round 7.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Um, I guess Big Red will be asking the lifeguard about the moogle floating face-down in the water and the two boats sinking, since he doesn't seem to be too concerned about that. Then he'll take a minute to review Mits' notebook.

Cluckbeak taps into the aether to psychically recall that incomplete note scrap discovered by the dinosaur detective and his avian companion. The note refers to a former "hideout" of a deceased Andre, but besides that he can barely make heads or tails of what the cryptic message means. In exchange for some mysterious information pertaining to something unknown, whoever currently resides in the hideout demands ten buckets of rum.

Now, Cluckbeak has unfortunately tried an alcoholic beverage of that sort many moons ago, back when he was a sprite chick of an undergraduate back in the capital. It was rancid. It tasted like the urine of commoners. How these urchins can even tolerate the drink let alone fall prey to addiction is simply beyond his comprehension. But let's put aside the great socio-economic divide as represented by each side's choice of booze. Let's focus on the task at hand.

Firstly, there just so happens to be a bucket hanging from a rope, precariously dangling against the face of the cliff over the cave below...

...wait, could it be?

Is this cave the supposed hangout of the deceased Andre? Who could be occupying it? What nefarious characters are currently squatting in such squalid conditions, and what is it they are currently plotting at this very juncture? If someone were to march confidently into that cave, perhaps the culprits behind this despicable crime will be quickly caught and he will be able to finally draw a line under this case, depart from this wretched coastal settlement and return to the prim and proper boroughs of the capital.

But how does one enter this cave? As Cluckbeak returns to the beach level to survey the cave mouth (narrowly avoiding a nasty volley of pecks by these unsightly Chocobos left out for tourist rides), he notices that the entrance is rather...aquatic. There is no way he will ever willingly swim in there. Firstly, his suit is expensive. Secondly, even if he uses the boat, to sail into the headquarters of what could be an evil organisation without any arms (like his trusty hunting rifle that he uses to shoot both clay pigeons and pheasants in his country estate) is tantamount to suicide and he is not at all prepared to sacrifice his own life for the sake of one measly murder case.

Ah, but what is this? Some kind of symbol adorned above the mouth of the cave? How curious.

Electing to allow some other more expendable detective to investigate the cave, Cluckbeak wanders away from Fossil Beach and must have got lost somewhere, because he emerges in Upper Town without consciously realising it. Searching for the police station would be a wise idea. Maybe the town can sacrifice some low-paid public servicemen to investigate the cave. Cluckbeak would rather they take the bullets and not him.

What's this?

At the chapel graveyard stands a peculiar looking gravestone. Adorned on its stony marble appears to be the very same symbol he had seen engraved above the mouth of the cave at Fossil Beach. Could this be...Andre's grave? He quickly turns to the nearest Moogle he can see by the graveyard.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Am I right to presume this is the grave of someone named Andre? I am wondering if you know anything about him and his line of work."

"aye!!!!!" Gerry finished his can of dutchy and then paid the shop keeper, then took the ice creams from him.

Leaving the store, Gerry headed back towards the beach, towards those hippo looking dopes. Gerry was used to bribery- having done it when he TOTALLY WASN'T A LEADER IN THE PROVISIONAL IRA.

Tobias studies the remains of the note. Though a hefty bit of information was missing, it wasn't difficult to surmise who must have been behind it. 10 barrels of rum. Obviously, Jack Sparrow has been trying to extort someone. And where would pirates hide? A cave.

"We'll need to get into that cave," he tells Fake Zazu.

"And by 'we', you mean 'me', right?"

"Of course."

Fake Zazu sighs. "Wouldn't want you to get your precious unicycle wet." He flies a bit closer to Tobias. "By the way, that 'Chops' fellow seems to have followed us over here. A bit suspicious if you ask me."

Tobias spies Chops standing on the sidewalk overlooking the beach. If he isn't the murderer, he's certainly doing nothing to make himself less suspicious. The note seemed to indicate an agreement between two separate groups. Could NUTS be in on this? Though why would they care about a surfer cheating. Must be someone involved in the surfing competition? That Pomeidon maybe?

"He's definitely suspicious but I'd still like to see if there are any clues in this supposed hideout. Why don't you go take a peek in the cave and see what's there?"

"Oh, very well. But if it looks dangerous inside, I'm flying back over here and you're going to have to investigate yourself."

Fake Zazu flies off towards the cave. Once at the opening, he slowly creeps in just enough to take a peek inside.

Raptorbo now upon seeing a familiar looking nut sign in the treehouse reminding him of the doodle he saw near the bathrooms on the beach decides to inspect the statue near the stairs and this kupo nuts picture.

Round 8:

Maps:

Main Beach:
Map Whitnut Beach - Round 8.png

The Tidus' Head:
Tidus Head - Round 7.png

Nippynuts Beach - Round 8.png

Upper Town:
Upper Town - Round 8.png

Great White Kuponut Tree:
Great White Kuponut Tree - Round 8.png

Fossil Beach:
Fossil Beach - Round 8.png

The Cave (discovered by Fake Zazu):
Pirate HQ - Round 8.png

Particulars:

OG Angry Bird asks Damane Mogson not only about Furchin Pomsnore (who appears to be having trouble with his inflatable ring) but also about the two sinking boats on the 'nudist beach'.

OG Angry Bird - Round 8.1.png

Damane Mogson wipes his eyes and is immediately startled as he notices the body floating upside down in the water. He responds thusly:

#@!$! I never could tell the difference between his butt and his face, kupo!

Damane heroically runs in slow motion, dives into the sea, and pulls Furchin out onto the beach to attempt mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

OG Angry Bird - Round 8.2.png

It was unsuccessful.

Damane continues as follows:
He's definitely a goner, kupo! At least I got there before this one could become sharkfood. Or ghost food! You say there are two boats sinking? I'm surprised I can't hear screams or anything, kupo! Maybe the prank went too far! I'll head over!

OG Angry Bird also examines Mitsuki's Notebook from his inventory.

OG Angry Bird - Round 8.3.png

Camera activities:
OG Angry Bird - Round 8c.png

-

Count Cluckbeak approaches the grave of Andre the Adamantoise and asks Fura Hugwood about Andre.

Cluckbeak - Round 8.1.png

Fura has the following to say:

Andre, kupo? Ha! The grave marker leaves out the juiciest aspects of his life. He was a captain of a certain sort, if you catch my drift... He was not a moogle, so I was okay with him living how he pleased, kupo! However, many young moogles were led astray! They developed a taste for finer things which should not be accessible to moogles, kupo! Their appetite never left them even when they attempted to return to civilian life. I say attempted, kupo! I've seen them gather!
Andre was murdered by the orders of FFF, but I wish they'd done it sooner! Now his wife has assumed command, and his crew are still knocking about Whitnut somewhere...

-

Gerry Adams returns to the beach to deliver the ice creams to the hippos.... Unfortunately, they have left the beach. Kupobella Buqwyrm looks up from her book and calls out to Gerry.

Gerry Adams - Round 8.1.png

Ermmm... Did you not notice? The hippo kids were called away by their father and have left the beach, kupo. I think they went up to the Upper Town, but I didn't look back to follow them or anything... Ha-ha! Those ice creams are going to melt if you don't find them soon, kupo! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Sorry, kupo... After my career plummeted after the 'medieval manuscript' known as the Book of Kelly turned out to be a fake, I've started to get a lot of enjoyment out of other people's shortcomings, kupo.
Like, I found it hilarious when Pomeidon slipped on his board, and then a wave forced his board into his unmentionables, kupo!
Furaway took photographs and conducted the whole beach into laughter at Pomeidon's expense!

-

Fake Zazu discovers a new area: The Cave.

-

Raptorbo examines the statue near the stairs of the Great White Kuponut Tree....

Raptorbo - Round 8.1.png

The statue is of Pom-g'on, the ancient Moogle 'god of death'. The NUTS poster appears to have been pinned on fairly recently.

-

Raptorbo will go up to the second floor of the great tree and he shouts out to his stalker "You plan on killing me like you did that other surfer on the beach we found?"

Big red goes into the pirates den and obtains the golden thingy sitting on the table..

"AYE LASSIE, WHO IS DIS HERE FURAWAY LAD? WERE MIGHT I FIND HIM?" Gerry asked, whimsically as gave the lassie a wink

"DYA WANT DESE ICE CREAMS LUV, DER DEADLY AND NICE. YOU CAN HAVE THEM IF YOU TELL ME WHO AND WHERE DAT FURAWAY LAD IS"

"An Adamantoise?!" splutters Cluckbeak incredulously, "I thought we jolly well hunted them to extinction? You mean to tell me some managed to live?"

He takes another glance at the tombstone. Etched on it are the words:

Beloved husband, father, son and captain. Raised by dolphins.

Firstly, Cluckbeak is astonished to learn that this Andre has left a wife and presumably children. Oh, how his feathers itch with anticipation at the thought of unloading a few hunting rifle rounds into an Adamantoise and returning to the estate in the capital with the tusks and the shell as the prizes. There is a lovely space in his personal relics museum that could absolutely do with a couple of magnificent ivory goodness. Hunting Adamantoises is a far richer, more compelling experience than unloading shots into clay pigeons...or helpless fish in a barrel. Or revolutionary proletarians rising up to seize the means of production.

Secondly, "raised by dolphins"? Tapping again into the aetherial database, the words of Nutalie Selz ring in his head, despite the fact that Count Cluckbeak himself has yet to wander into the nudist section of the beach (let's keep it that way, shall we?). Nutalie was talking to the OG Angry Bird about the biography of the now-deceased Furaway McHank, whose corpse is presumably the one now torn and rotting in front of families in the main beach now, unattended by police. Ostensibly, Furaway claimed he was raised by dolphins, much like what is engraved on Andre's tombstone. Is there a connection here, or are the largest egos in this godforsaken town simply so obsessed with dolphins as some kind of cultural symbol of greatness that they would fabricate nonsense such as this as a means to impress the easily persuaded like they're gormless, clapping seals?

Oh well. Cluckbeak can only presume for the time being that this is merely a coincidence. There aren't exactly any leads to go with this dolphin angle besides the mildly interesting observation that the two deceased individuals (who are otherwise unconnected unless further evidence arises that establishes a distinctly clear link) claimed to have been raised by dolphins, so for the time being he ought to focus on the genuinely suspicious living characters. Now if only he can be bothered to waltz back down to the main beach and give that uncouth Irish man dressed in a set of hideous, green tracksuit a jolly good beak up the chin for paying so little attention to the state of the investigation that he does not know who Furaway is (or rather, was).

Cluckbeak's eyes wander to the Great White Kuponut Tree. The scarred Moogle with the NUTS T-shirt stands before it, as if guarding a sacred shine. Note the ferocity in those eyes as they purposely glean from left to right, like Sauron's Eye standing watch from the peaks of Mount Doom over the desolate Mordor landscape. Has that Moogle been watching him? Well, unfortunately, as compelling a suspect he is given his status as a NUTS radical, there is another Moogle he would like to inquire first...

Cluckbeak haughtily marches towards the tree, making sure to shove past the scarred Moogle (how else do you assert dominance over lower-class urchin?) and into the tree itself. This reminds him of one of his ancestors, Duke David Duckbeak. Duke Duckbeak fought in an opium war against a faraway eastern empire way back when and led an army of platypuses to raid a glorious palace. They would literally just open the doors to the palace and waltz in, stripping it of its valuables and gold. Count Cluckbeak, in opening this literal door into the tree shrine, contemplates performing a similar feat. What treasures could lurk within that would look splendid in his personal museu- wait, he is a detective. Why is he thinking about appropriating other cultures' prized artifacts?!

Before him, is a particularly green looking Moogle, armed with a trident. Who else but Pomeidon, a Moogle who takes his Greek mythology too seriously? A Moogle with all the petty motive necessary to arrange for someone like Furaway to be killed.

"Pomeidon, I presume?" says Cluckbeak with his usual air of upper-class arrogance, "I have reasons to suspect that you must have wanted Furaway McHank, a surfer rival of yours, to die today. Given the extent of his wounds and the circumstances, I reason that you may not have killed the man directly. Instead, you must have arranged for his grisly assassination, hoping either it be ruled as a tragedy, albeit a very convenient one for you, or more insidiously, part of a murderous scheme by NUTS. How do you plead?"

Fake Zazu takes in his surroundings. The cave is well lit with quite a bit of junk strewn about: boxes, broken bottles, drunk moogles. The boat, map and treasure map on the wall all confirmed the pirate theory. Should I search further? He flies forward a bit and then spies a large moogle in the corner of the room. Perhaps not. He looks positively frightening.

Fake Zazu leaves the cave only to find Tobias cycling madly in the other direction. Flapping his wings furiously to catch up, he shouts "How dare you leave me? I could have been killed!"

"You look fine to me. Besides there's not enough meat on your bones to warrant murder. I mean, you'd never make a good stew."

"I would! I'll have you know I'm very lean and--oh, why am I doing this? Where are you off to?"

The two reach the main beach and Fake Zazu sees what had him in such a hurry. Another dead moogle. That's the moogle I was talking to earlier. He was just relaxing, not bothering anyone. Who would want to kill him?

Tobias stops in front of the dead body of Furchin. Fake Zazu flies down to examine the body for clues.

Susan Boyle plants a lovely kiss on the bartender as thanks for the lovely information and...falls off the stool.

:dead:

Round 9:

Maps:

Main Beach:
Map Whitnut Beach - Round 9.png

The Tidus' Head:
Tidus Head - Round 9.png

Nippynuts Beach - Round 9.png

Upper Town:

Upper Town - Round 9.png

Great White Kuponut Tree:
Great White Kuponut Tree - Round 9.png

Great White Kuponut Tree First Floor (Second Floor for Americans):
Great White Kuponut Tree Floor 2- Round 9.png

Fossil Beach:
Fossil Beach - Round 9.png

The Cave:
The cave - Round 9.png

Particulars:
Raptorbo confronts Pomeidon while climbing the steps of the Great White Kuponut Tree... Pomeidon is accused of the murder and of stalking Raptorbo.

Raptorbo - Round 9.png

Pomeidon Damphare has the following to say:
AAAAAAOOO! YOU SLAPPED ME ON THE HEAD WITH YOUR UGLY EEL OF A TAIL, KUPO! I AM FURIOUS WITH YOU AND WANTED TO CHALLENGE YOU. BUT MURDERING FURAWAY? KUPO... I HATED THAT GUY, KUPO! I DREAMED OF RIPPING OUT HIS SPINE AND FIXING IT TO MY SURFBOARD, BUT I DIDN'T! HUUU! I WANTED TO HUMILIATE HIM IN PUBLIC INSTEAD. SWEET REVENGE, KUPO!

Raptorbo reaches the next level of the Great White Kuponut Tree only to find himself surrounded by balaclava-wearing thugs who promptly proceed to hurl kupo-nuts at the unwelcome intruder...

Raptorbo - Round 9.2.png

Raptorbo will have to act carefully...

-

OG Angry Bird flies into the cave and picks up the golden megaphone.

OG Angry Bird - Round 9.1.png

The golden megaphone has been added to his inventory and can be used at will.

Camera activities:
OG Angry Bird - Round 9.2.png

-

Chavvy Gerry Adams offers Kupobella Buqwyrm the ice creams in return for telling him who Furaway is...

Gerry Adams - Round 9.png

Kupobella responds as follows:

EEEEK! Don't let them drip on my book, kupo!
Furaway? You mean the guy I saw you examining out of the corner of my eye not long ago? He’s still dead, kupo! Like you would be if half your chest had been ripped off... I guess Furaway really did have a lot of enemies, kupo.... He had the swagger of someone who thought he owned this beach, but it looks like the beach now owns him.

Incidentally... Not long before you detectives arrived, I heard a crazed clergyman shout from the top of the beach that Furaway was a sinner, and that any sinners amongst us can expect the same fate unless we repent, kupo... But every town has a madman like that, right? I thought nothing of it, but seeing a new moogle being dragged out of the water has unnerved me, I do admit!
Can I have your ice creams now, kupo? I am extremely hot, kupo! 'Red hot' as I heard you say earlier...

-

Count Cluckbeak forces his way past Ruff 'Chops' Hugwood and enters the Great White Kuponut Tree. As the noise of Raptorbo getting pelted by kupo-nuts echoes from above, Count Cluckbeak outwardly confronts Pomeidon, suspecting the surfer of arranging to have someone murder Furaway McHank....

Cluckbeak - Round 9.png

Pomeidon Damphare slaps his breast and shouts the following:
OOOOAAAA!!! A GOD CANNOT BE GUILTY IN A MORTAL COURT, KUPO! WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE THAT I WOULD HAVE FURAWAY KILLED? FURAWAY WAS THE ONE ALWAYS DOING DEALS WITH VARIOUS PEOPLES, NOT ME. I WORK SOLO! BY TRITON'S MELODIC CONCH, WOULD YOU DETECTIVES KINDLY STOP ACCUSING ME AND LET ME TRAIN?! UUUHH! I DON'T LIKE THAT I CAN SEE THE NUTS FLAG HERE... I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE, KUPO, AND YOU SHOULD TOO!

-

Tobias and Fake Zazu examine the fresh corpse of Furchin Pomsnore, the ex-happy holidaymaker.

Tobias - Round 9.1.png

It would appear that Furchin's neck has been twisted round and has broken.

-

Susan Boyle kisses Kupa Skiphop and then falls off her stool.

Susan Boyle - Round 9.png

Excellent detective work!

Kupa Skiphop sighs and then says the following:
Errrr... Thanks for the lips, babe, but ya not my type! Kupo! I should have kept a closer eye on ya. I swear Annie's gonna fire my ass out o' her cannon if she keeps finding customers too drunk to keep payin'! Get up, kupo! Get out and puke elsewhere!

-

Last edited:
Raptorbo promptly points his head down with his horn pointing forward starts to run down the stairs getting ready to knock the annoyances in his way out, and upon getting to the stairwell leading down stops running as not to damage Poemedion anymore. As he is going down the stairs he hugs the wall side as the stairs have no railing and he wants to avoid falling off the side. Once down he then quickly proceeds to run to the police station and report what he has seen, for seeing these nuts posters and other citizens being weary of these signs he figured these people must be wanted by the police.

Back