Meet for a talk stay for friendship

My name is Imhotep I am an Egyptian high preist and the Pharaoh himself consults me for his issues, I don't have much to do with the slaves but I do offer some condolences to the families of dead slaves. I like writing scriptures as I am an accomplished scribe in Egyptian, Roman and Latin.

I enjoy praying to Amun Ra in my spare time and I enjoy reading the book of Dead.

lol 10 points for staying in character :P xxx

Hey guys i'm getting a bit loney, so i thought why not post a thread where people can chat :) I wanna talk to people and meet new forum friends.

so i'll start with erm

Hello my names Natalie and i live in England. Im 19 and sadly im unemployed but i volunteer during the week.

I'm always out in town drinking (massive fan of booze) and when im at home i play Final Fantasy.

I'm on 8 at the minute workin my way backwards. Not many girls i know play it so im kinda on me own. Me and this other girl i know play it so we talk about it. But i joined the forum to find loads of people who like it :D I was gonna post a picture of myself but i think thats too much lol.

But its deffinatly nice to meet you and please share your stories and i'll reply and maybe more ;) lol xxxxx <3

It's really nice to meet people around the world. By the way I am Kolby from Las Vegas. :wacky:

I could use a bike, considering I haven't had access to one in years and all of the major stores and outlets -just- do make an inconvenient walking distance. Even so, it's a bit too hot out lately for me to consider that. Since Fall was overlapped last year by Summer, I'm sure the same will happen again this year. COME ON, WINTER!

thanks alot for this thread. Now I know this forum's a better place to stay.

sorry for the odd line folks, I just been through some small thing but it mattered alot.

How's things?

Eh, kind of down about the fact that I have to wait about seven more days for a replacement power switch so I can use my new kickin' PC but meh. Living life up until that point, which consists of a whole lot of nothing since I don't have a job @_@

Anyway, how about everyone else? MY PART WAS BORING! BE INTERESTING! DID ANYONE KILL SOMEONE RECENTLY!?!?! DID YOU SKYDIVE?!?! *gets text from roommate* Oh, umm..hang on...*reads* OH FOR F*CK'S SAKE! HE JUST GOT ASKED OUT! I NEED SOMETHING TO DO!!

I'm just waiting for my resignation and last day to take effect before I go for my holiday.

thanks alot for this thread. Now I know this forum's a better place to stay.

sorry for the odd line folks, I just been through some small thing but it mattered alot.

How's things?

UR SO WELCOMES :p im sound thx ;) you? xx

how you been :) not spoken in a while XD

I didn't recognise your new look lol :) yeah am cool thanx xx

how about you? xx

haha yh had a username change

am good thanks u

haha yh had a username change

am good thanks u

I just bought shadow of the collosus HD and ICO HD! :P im gonna be in my room gaming all weekend woop lol. I also got space marine and gears 3. But there guy games they can wait... ICO woop! lol xx

Ico! :woot:

That game is amazing. I want to play it again. :sad2:

That game is one of the best of all time.

I could play it, actually. I don't have the HD version though. :hmmm:

Hello, Natalie (I ironically know a girl about that age from England with the same name, perhaps you are her? Haha)! My name is Andrea, or those in the SB call me Andi. I'm from a small town in Eastern Kentucky, and I'm 19 years old, as well. Don't feel lonely! If you want, just add me on messenger if you have it. Mine is on my profile, or meet with us all in the SB! :)

Hello, Natalie (I ironically know a girl about that age from England with the same name, perhaps you are her? Haha)! My name is Andrea, or those in the SB call me Andi. I'm from a small town in Eastern Kentucky, and I'm 19 years old, as well. Don't feel lonely! If you want, just add me on messenger if you have it. Mine is on my profile, or meet with us all in the SB! :)

Hey Andi:) this thread has got me loads of cool mates to talk to. :D i dont think thats me, sorry. But i'll add you now so you can say you know two Natalies lol.

What FF do you play? xx

Back