Anime Last Anime You Watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellsing Ultimate as per usual. I'll have it playing while Im getting dressed to go to the gym.

Just finished watching the last few episodes of Re:Zero with .Mosh here. Man, what a ride that show was. And it's far, far from finished. Hard to believe it's already been 17 weeks (we came in on episode 8).

Also finished FFXV: Brotherhood last night. Overall it wasn't the strongest in terms of anime, but it was a nice introduction to the world and characters and seems to be pretty deeply integrated into the game plot.

I just finished the New Initial D Movie: Legend 3 - Mugen. It was pretty good, but to be honest, I love the original (old) series the most. That anime (Initial D First Stage) has so many great characters, such brilliant athmosphere and awesome music...!C,,: I think I will rewatch it if I have more time (maybe in autumn break).

A random Dragonball Super episode that popped up on my YT recommendations list. Hadn't a clue what happened before this particular episode but was happy to see all the familiar faces nonetheless. The animation's more polished and I noticed a few character changes notably Trunks without his iconic purple hair. I prefer the original (animation and character design) by far. I dont watch much anime nowadays just the odd Hellsing Ultimate episode every now n again.

I just finished watching 6 episodes of Erased. It is one of the brand new anime released this year. It revolves around a lose kidnapper murdering people and the cops thinks that Satouru is one of the prime suspect of his mother's death. Now Satouru is trying to find clues and evidence to find the killer who is wondering around loose. It is a very interesting anime to watch.

I finished Orange last week. I cried from episode 6 onwards. What a heartbreaker... I love the ending though.

Did Fate Stay Might Unlimited Blade Works myself and love it so much more then the Fate Stay Night Zero, just like how more involved Rin was and the whole deal with Archer, just so much more enjoyable. Doesn't really count but what the heck RWBY rewatched the first 2 seasons on Netflix waiting for season 4 to start and hoping now that it did can rewatch season 3 through them now. Probably gonna rewatch Rebbot loved that when I was a kid and when new episodes started there was a bulk of the one season I missed so would like to finally see that, it was when Damon started to attack mainframe that I started to miss.

A couple of months ago I finished watching Dragon Ball Super. I would watch the new episode every Sunday (not even dubbed) while eating dinner, haha.

Gotta say, the animation and the art got drastically better towards the end there. But of course they put it on hiatus to make a movie just as it was actually getting into its stride.

I just watching HunterxHunter and I love it! I love the story and charcter development in the character and the villains. The chimera art and yorknew city arks are my favorite.

Last new one that I watched was Cowboy Bebop. I'd never seen it before and my friend Jacob recommended it to me. It was a trip. I still need to find the movie though. The last one that I watch repeatedly was the Ghost Stories English Dub. Always an absolute gem. Planning on watching either Berserk or Samurai Champloo next.

Last new one that I watched was Cowboy Bebop. I'd never seen it before and my friend Jacob recommended it to me. It was a trip. I still need to find the movie though. The last one that I watch repeatedly was the Ghost Stories English Dub. Always an absolute gem. Planning on watching either Berserk or Samurai Champloo next.
Samurai Champloo is a good show. I love the soundtrack but I heard Berserk is good too

The last anime that I watched was My Hero Academia. I have seen all three seasons of it. I'm still waiting for Season 4 to come out to continue watching it. I'm thinking of watching either The Seven Deadly Sins or Black Clover since those are the ones that interest me the most other than Dragon Ball Super.

Last one my husband & I watched was the latest episode put up on Hulu for Attack on Titan. We're a little behind on episodes for a couple different anime but there isn't enough time to watch them together. Overlord, 7 Deadly Sins & the latest season of SAO have been on the back burner.

The last anime I watched was one called Angels of Death. Apparently it's based on a video game but I haven't played it to know if it is a good adaptation or not. It was only 16 episodes, but I was hooked from the first one.

I also watched Cells at Work. The science side of me really enjoyed this one!

I just started to watch the promised neverland! And I really liking it, I did not think it would be that good honestly!

The last anime that I have watched was Kimetsu no Yaiba/ Demon Slayer. I just watched the whole Season 1 of it and I have to say, it is a extremely good anime. I am waiting for the first movie to be released to continue the story. Best anime in 2019 hands down!

Just recently caught up to Cells at Work :yay: What a hilarious and clever series - I think this is one of our top favorites! It was also interesting to see the things I did know/remember (and didn't!) about the human body! We had a lot of fun guessing what was wrong with the poor person in each episode.

Definitely worth the watch if you haven't already. Looks like it's just a quick 13 episodes with an expected season 2 later this year. 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back