INFRACTED I GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought James had hacked your account when I read the thread title.

Pff I might join Jim , this FFF is pissing me off sometimes... sigh..

I should have said it when he was online indeed :hmmm:

If we have no members, then no one will get flamed.

If we dont have the right of free speech and they take away our rights and freedom. If we are not even able to FLAME SOMEBODY, we are no longer humans :rage:

You have received an infraction at Final Fantasy Forums
Dear Ohri-Jin,

You have received an infraction at Final Fantasy Forums.

Reason: Flaming
-------
Calling another member's posts "bullshit" is uncalled for and unacceptable. Please refrain from such behavior in the future.

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Final Fantasy Forums

redcard_small.gif
Profile Infraction January 10, 2012
6:24 AMNever 3Flaming

This serious infraction will NEVER expire. YOU FUCKTARD MOD.

Last edited:
I'm mad cuz I got told not to do certain things or say certain things like I'm some young kid.

Its the principle and mere thought of this bullshit.

I laughed at first, but I'm pissed off now.

What do infractions actually do? I had one for lingering for years and nothing changed or particularly happened. It was just there. Stop being a pussy and man-the-fuck-up to your slap on the wrist. If anything, when you do bother to go to the CP and skim past the section where it shows, it's a reminder of 'lols'. :mokken:

Wait, what happened to Jim?

They're like really geeky battle scars from warring with the mods. :ewan:

What do infractions actually do? I had one for lingering for years and nothing changed or particularly happened. It was just there. Stop being a pussy and man-the-fuck-up to your slap on the wrist. If anything, when you do bother to go to the CP and skim past the section where it shows, it's a reminder of 'lols'. :mokken:

Wait, what happened to Jim?

You called me a pussy and thus you are FLAMING me you will get infracted for that :mokken:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back