Hi, I'm Sammy!

Candyholic

Gil
Yuna
:killerqueen:

Hello everyone!

Pleased to meet your acquaintance.

I hope to make new friends here. :>) I'm just looking for an environment that I can be apart of actively.

I've been a Final Fantasy fan since I was a little girl. Although, I haven't played all of the games or completed all of the games I have played. My favorite FF is X. That game erupts so many emotions and nostalgia within me.

The only other game I love as much as FFX is Suikoden II, if you've heard of it. If not, that game is super amazing and I strongly encourage anyone who loves JRPGs to purchase it from the PSN store. It somehow slipped under the radar, but every person I know who has played it truly loved it.

I also love Hello Kitty and Sailor Moon. I am an avid collector of those two franchises in particular. Most people are probably freaked out by my large collection. Ha ha. But I think it makes my living space more lively and fun.

Anyway, if you have any questions or video game suggestions, I'm open to hearing them!

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you enjoy the forum, stay active and post alot. Any questions feel free to así our staff members.

Have I heard of Suikoden II... True Runes, Jowy, Roui, Yuber.... Yes I have heard and played the amazing Suikoden II! (actually played every game in the series, minus the ones that stayed in Japan :elmo: )

But Nice to meet you, I'm Shace, you will probably see me with another name other than Snoopy soon enough :wacky:

If you wanna meet people I suggest the shoutbox is a nice way to meet people (although there is a lot of crazy and wacky talks going on in there.... :hmm: )

Enjoy your stay, and I hope you get a chance to play more of the FF series, I enjoy most of the main series and a few of the spin offs!

Hello, Sammy! =]

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions feel free to send me or one of the Staff Menbers a private message. We'd be happy to help out.

See you around!

Welcome Sammy! It's good to see another FF10 fan (there are plenty around here to talk with about it :lew:). I've played Suikoden 2 as well, and it's pretty darn great. Suikoden 3 is next on the agenda but...FF14 and a couple of other things are taking my time at the moment :s.

I hope you really enjoy your time here! Check out the shoutbox and Spira sections for FF talk :).

Thank you for the warm welcomes! The responses are so fast here, I like it.

Aaand, oh my gosh, Suiko II fans! Eeeee, that makes me super happy!

I just finished filling out my profile. I'll be checking out the rest of the forum now. :>)

Hi, Sammy! Welcome to FFF. :) I haven't played the Suikoden series, but I've been curious. I wouldn't know which one to start off with.

Hello Kitty and Sailor Moon? Awesome! My brother and I were both into Sailor Moon. Of course, he'd kill me if I were to repeat that now, but he isn't here so it's okay. ;) I love Hello Kitty and all the other Sanrio characters. Kerropi and Pochacco, most especially. Ah, I do miss collecting Sanrio pencils, pencil box, erasers, etc.

Hope you like what you see here so far! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM the staff. I hope to see you around then!

:fan: SUIKODEN II!!!!!!!! Love that game ♥♥♥ Devastatingly, my favourite characters were Jowy and Nanami... :sad2:... man, rough times. I've played Suikoden I as well, and naturally, I had to go and like Gremio....fun days.

So, now that the fan girl has been unleashed, it's great to meet you Sammy, I think you're going to have a terrific time here!

Sammy?! :gasp: That's my name! (Well, Sam. Haha.)

Glad you're here. ^_^

hello sammy! welcome to FFF! I hope you'll enjoy your time around here :')

Hi, Sammy! Welcome to FFF. :) I haven't played the Suikoden series, but I've been curious. I wouldn't know which one to start off with.

Hello Kitty and Sailor Moon? Awesome! My brother and I were both into Sailor Moon. Of course, he'd kill me if I were to repeat that now, but he isn't here so it's okay. ;) I love Hello Kitty and all the other Sanrio characters. Kerropi and Pochacco, most especially. Ah, I do miss collecting Sanrio pencils, pencil box, erasers, etc.

Hope you like what you see here so far! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM the staff. I hope to see you around then!

Thank you!

I recommend you start with I for several reasons. It's relatively short, so you'll be on II in no time. Most people love I almost or just as much as II. I wouldn't say I love it more than II, but it's pretty good.

Right now I-III are avail in the PSN store. A lot of people are hoping that they'll make a 6th game if enough people purchase through the store to show it's in demand, so I always try to influence people to buy it since most people use emulators these days.

Are you aware of Sailor Moon Crystal? It's soo good.

I love other Sanrio characters too. I particularly like Charmmy Kitty, TuxedoSam, Little Twin Stars, My Melody, Kuromi, Chococat, Keroppi, and a bunch of others. I have an unbelievable amount of stationery. It's an addiction. :S
:fan: SUIKODEN II!!!!!!!! Love that game ♥♥♥ Devastatingly, my favourite characters were Jowy and Nanami... :sad2:... man, rough times. I've played Suikoden I as well, and naturally, I had to go and like Gremio....fun days.

So, now that the fan girl has been unleashed, it's great to meet you Sammy, I think you're going to have a terrific time here!

Thank you!

Yeeees, I love Jowy and Riou too! The things Suiko II will do to you.

Sammy?! :gasp: That's my name! (Well, Sam. Haha.)

Glad you're here. ^_^

Hee hee. It's a nice name.

Thank you!

hello sammy! welcome to FFF! I hope you'll enjoy your time around here :')

Thank you! :>)

Welcome to the forums. Here at FFF send all your requests to Mits, so she can be overloaded and never get anything done! I'm just messing. Though please if you have any questions, join us in the shout box, or post away and enjoy the forums :)

Welcome Sammy, yes you will see a decent amount of Suikoden fans here, while I do whole heartily enjoy II I must say the one I enjoy most is V, poor Lyon and IV is what got me into the series. If looking for another good series like that I would have to say try giving Breath of Fire series a shot, especially III and IV but stay away from the mobile game and Dragon Quarter on the PS2(has a horrible flashback with how terrible that game was). Anyways welcome to this corner of insanity and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Suikoden is amazing! Also, I adore Sailor Moon. I plan on getting a tattoo sometime soon : 3 That's a tangent that would take far too much time here though, so if you ever want to fangirl with someone else over SM, feel free to PM me. I also have a friend who writes SM fan fiction, if you're into reading fan fiction ;)

Welcome to the forums! X is a fantastic game. It's my second/third favorite in the series :) The soundtrack is one of the best in the entire franchise.

Welcome to the forums. Here at FFF send all your requests to Mits, so she can be overloaded and never get anything done! I'm just messing. Though please if you have any questions, join us in the shout box, or post away and enjoy the forums :)

Thank you!

Welcome Sammy, yes you will see a decent amount of Suikoden fans here, while I do whole heartily enjoy II I must say the one I enjoy most is V, poor Lyon and IV is what got me into the series. If looking for another good series like that I would have to say try giving Breath of Fire series a shot, especially III and IV but stay away from the mobile game and Dragon Quarter on the PS2(has a horrible flashback with how terrible that game was). Anyways welcome to this corner of insanity and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you!

I've played Breath of Fire III, but not IV. I'd like to play that one. Maybe I will in the future.

Welcome and such.

Thanks!

Suikoden is amazing! Also, I adore Sailor Moon. I plan on getting a tattoo sometime soon : 3 That's a tangent that would take far too much time here though, so if you ever want to fangirl with someone else over SM, feel free to PM me. I also have a friend who writes SM fan fiction, if you're into reading fan fiction ;)

Welcome to the forums! X is a fantastic game. It's my second/third favorite in the series :) The soundtrack is one of the best in the entire franchise.

Thank you!

I've wanted some SM tattoos for a while. I have interesting ideas in mind. X3 I'd love to see your tattoo when you get it, if you feel like sharing.

Have you been watching SMC? I think it's such a good series minus a couple of the ending eps from the first arc. Although, I still like it much more than the original anime.

Ohayo, Sammy! o/

While not actual merchandise, I do collect Hello Kitty chocolate every time I'm in Hong Kong. :3

Here at FFF send all your requests to Mits, so she can be overloaded and never get anything done!

Pfft, rookie. We already do that (used to do that, but now everyone bugs Tom) on FFXIV.

I've wanted some SM tattoos for a while. I have interesting ideas in mind. X3 I'd love to see your tattoo when you get it, if you feel like sharing.

Have you been watching SMC? I think it's such a good series minus a couple of the ending eps from the first arc. Although, I still like it much more than the original anime.

Once it happens, I will definitely share :) I have to get it during the summer and as this summer is already halfway over, I doubt it'll be happening this year. Perhaps next year!

I've watched the first three episodes. I can't remember why I didn't continue on. Maybe I'll go catch up right now! I was a huge fan of the original, but I still preferred the manga :0

Back