Hello there! I'm the Onion Knave!

OnionKnave

Onion Knight School Dropout
Gil
Hey folks! I'm OK. I recently swapped from WoW to FFXIV and as close as that game was to FFXII rekindled my whole huge nerd passion for the series. I immediately sorted through what I had and bought what I didn't, and decided I'm gonna do a big old replay and make some videos out of it. I was looking for a community that wasn't Reddit (although I like Reddit, it scares me) to talk about the games, keep up to date on the news, and learn some stuff I didn't know before, so here I am!

It's been a long time since I've had internet friends, but I'm very much looking forward to making a few on these boards!

Glad to be here!

welcome to FFF! I really hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Welcome! Quite a few people around here play FF14, so you shouldn't be disappointed :). While I play myself, I'm not great and am still on the main story. I'll still chat of course though :monocle:.

Enjoy your time here :).

Welcome to the forum! What server are you on on XIV? Most of us here are on Lamia.

We have a forum Free Company going on Final Fantasy XIV, so depending on which server you on, feel free to check it out: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/forums/450-Free-Company-Board

If you have any questions, be sure to let one of of Staff Members know!

Hey there!

As Six said, most of us are on Lamia and we've a range of players from relatively new ones to the most ardent of high-level crafters. Even if you're not on Lamia, we're around if you need anything to ask or talk about related to the game. ^^

And if you want the news, I pretty much handle (most of) all that stuff. You will have noticed the front page of the site. :monocle:

I like your username. Welcome, OnionKnave. :) Like the others said, if you ever fancy FFXIV and gaming with us, feel free to hop on Lamia and we'll get you sorted. We hold contests, raffles, achievements and rewards for the Free Company to incite a bit of fun for everyone.

As for the forums, I see you've already seen the shoutbox. Welcome to the madhouse! We'll see you around hopefully. ;)

Welcome fellow recovering WoW addict. One day at a time, friend. One day at a time.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you have fun, stay active and enjoy the forum. Any questions feel free to ask any of our staff members.

Sup OK ! I hope you enjoy your stay, if you ever need anything from us, we welcome money bribes, free Beats head phones... I kid. Just ask us and we will be around :) Take it easy and see you around.

Back