Guess That Game!

1608061441448.png

Sherlock Holmes and the Devil's Daughter?

The copper talk probably being Lestrade or somebody and the fire being because of plot elements and the 'Devil'. Merry Christmas being because Sher could be Sherry and lock could be 'lock your doors to avoid unwanted Christmas intruders' and Holmes sounds like 'Homes' relating to the lock. So basically saying "Sherry is inside! Lock the doors of the home, my dear Watson!"

I would like double points if I am correct.

Haha um Conkers Bad Fur Day

Sherlock Holmes and the Devil's Daughter?

The copper talk probably being Lestrade or somebody and the fire being because of plot elements and the 'Devil'. Merry Christmas being because Sher could be Sherry and lock could be 'lock your doors to avoid unwanted Christmas intruders' and Holmes sounds like 'Homes' relating to the lock. So basically saying "Sherry is inside! Lock the doors of the home, my dear Watson!"

I would like double points if I am correct.

Nope and nope! :lew:. I'm impressed by that though Dan ha.

Hint 5!

Apparently, this game is a sequel to a novel of the same name. Who knew? :monocle:

Parasite Eve?

It's a sequel to an actual novel named Parasite Eve, takes place at Christmas, has a police station and umm, okay I'm not sure what the fireplace video alludes to. The length of the game? :edd:

Well there is people burning through spontaneous combustion, also there is a fire going on to warm the MC up at the start of chapter 3, so yeah.

Song for the damned, Dante's Inferno?

Greeny is having trouble in Wales due to the recent lockdown so he has asked me to step in and congratulate Liv for getting it right. It was indeed Parasite Eve!

He has also entrusted me with the next game.

Round 3!

Hint 1!

Take me for a spin, for I am a spin-off.

I'm just going to take a random jab at this and guess Sonic Spinball.

I assure you, my hints are perfect.

Round 3!

Hint 3!

It’s not ass but the main character performs it.

Round 3!

Hint 4!
The main character does not get along with their sibling.

Death by Degrees, or the official longer name "Tekken's Nina Williams in: Death by Degrees"

Death by Degrees, or the official longer name "Tekken's Nina Williams in: Death by Degrees"

Yes!

Death_by_Degrees.jpg

It is a Tekken spin-off game starring Nina Williams. It is set on a cruise ship. Nina is an assassin (the 'ass' reference in clue three being an in-joke about Assassin's Creed). Bone breaking was an important gameplay mechanic. The sibling Nina cannot stand is, of course, her sister Anna. Hence the clues!

-

Round 4!

Hint 1!

This game shares its name with a famous book.

Back