FFVIII General Discussion

meh I would list it but I lost my saves so I have to start all over...

I may have missed Doomtrain because I dont remember ever encountering him...

I guess Im going to redownload it to my psp and start over ~.~ have to remake all those bloody weapons Dx anyway once I get back to where I left off and if I dont find it Ill see what GF Im missing

meh I would list it but I lost my saves so I have to start all over...

I may have missed Doomtrain because I dont remember ever encountering him...

I guess Im going to redownload it to my psp and start over ~.~ have to remake all those bloody weapons Dx anyway once I get back to where I left off and if I dont find it Ill see what GF Im missing

You need several items in order to get him.

i know you need 6 malboro Tentacles, The Cursed Ring, 6 Steel Pipes and i think 6 remedy+'s aswell. Then you go into yer items and click the ring and you get Doomtrain! :monster:

And pete......yer partially right. when i used Renzokuken, the elemental attribute was applied during the first part, but not at the finisher.

You need several items in order to get him.

i know you need 6 malboro Tentacles, The Cursed Ring, 6 Steel Pipes and i think 6 remedy+'s aswell. Then you go into yer items and click the ring and you get Doomtrain! :monster:

And pete......yer partially right. when i used Renzokuken, the elemental attribute was applied during the first part, but not at the finisher.

I see thanks lol Ive been stalking railroad tracks this hole time hopeing to see something comeing down it XD

You are kidding right?:lew:

Doomtrain has awesome abilities, Elemental Defx4, Status Def X4 Auto Shell.
An awesome Guardian force.

Anth I know for a fact the elemental bonus is not carried over in any part of the limits break on FFVIII. Trust me.

I really liked this game, definitely one of my favourites. Cool storyline, good characters, unique game play. After you master the junction system though it is very very easy (except Omega).

I think I need to get back to it on my PS3...I miss playing it on the pc but still. I have to finish L.A. Noire first though..

I really liked this game, definitely one of my favourites. Cool storyline, good characters, unique game play. After you master the junction system though it is very very easy (except Omega).
Omega wasn't so bad for me. Can't remember what I used to fight him though. Or was that a summon? I can't remember but the monster I think you have to fight to get it looks like ultima weapon from FFVII right?

Omega wasn't so bad for me. Can't remember what I used to fight him though. Or was that a summon? I can't remember but the monster I think you have to fight to get it looks like ultima weapon from FFVII right?

Omega is like the hardest secret boss in the game. He'll give you a good challenge no matter how strong you claim to be. He wasn't a summon and he couldn't be gotten by fighting a monster that looked like any previous FF monsters :hmmm: Maybe you should play the game >.>

Omega is like the hardest secret boss in the game. He'll give you a good challenge no matter how strong you claim to be. He wasn't a summon and he couldn't be gotten by fighting a monster that looked like any previous FF monsters :hmmm: Maybe you should play the game >.>
I've already played the game. Beat it and did everything there was to do with it. But it was just so long ago. And yeah you pretty much just told me I was right. I was making sure you guys weren't talking about building up the ultimate GF which I forgot the name of it. But yeah Omega is kinda like Ultima weapon in FFVII and he carries the sword doesn't it? I do need to replay though. It's been way too long.

I've already played the game. Beat it and did everything there was to do with it. But it was just so long ago. And yeah you pretty much just told me I was right. I was making sure you guys weren't talking about building up the ultimate GF which I forgot the name of it. But yeah Omega is kinda like Ultima weapon in FFVII and he carries the sword doesn't it? I do need to replay though. It's been way too long.

I meant play as in replay since you forgot some stuff :hmmm: But yeah Omega weapon and the VII weapon look different to me but I guess it's because they both have different colors(omega is silvery blueish) and neither omega from VIII or ultimate from VII carry a sword. The ultima weapon in this game is a little closer to the ultimate weapon in VII in color but the ultima weapon in this game is the only one with a sword. Also the one in VII looks more like a dragon. So that's why i said they look different. As both ultima and omega weapons in this game look like some deformed horsemen fused with four legged beast XD The ultimate GF is Eden and I think you're referring to the deep sea research sidequest where you can fight ultima weapon to get Eden? It matches your description.

But yea from the way it sounds it has been a while for you :P

I meant play as in replay since you forgot some stuff :hmmm: But yeah Omega weapon and the VII weapon look different to me but I guess it's because they both have different colors(omega is silvery blueish) and neither omega from VIII or ultimate from VII carry a sword. The ultima weapon in this game is a little closer to the ultimate weapon in VII in color but the ultima weapon in this game is the only one with a sword. Also the one in VII looks more like a dragon. So that's why i said they look different. As both ultima and omega weapons in this game look like some deformed horsemen fused with four legged beast XD The ultimate GF is Eden and I think you're referring to the deep sea research sidequest where you can fight ultima weapon to get Eden? It matches your description.

But yea from the way it sounds it has been a while for you :P
Yeah that's what I meant lol. It has been a long time but something about Omega's face reminds me of Ultima weapon and he carries that sword that Cloud had after you beat him in FFVII. But you're right he does have 4 legs and stuff. And Eden...that's the GF that I was thinking of.

If there's anything that gets me about this game it's the ending! I've seen it so often but still can't quite get my head around it. I have my own idea about what happens, but the fact that it might not be right gets to me. Obviously it's made to do this to people, and I'm not sure if I like that or not.

Love Laguna ^_^ just had to say it! Wish things had turned out better for him, he's such a nice guy!

Xx..xX

For the first time ever in my time of playing this game over the years, I finally acquired Bahamut without cheating! I know, it's worse than black magic to use cheats, however I struggled back when I was 11, haha. Anyway, feels good man... feels good! My party weren't even that high, either. Squall only had like just over 5,000 HP, whereas Zell and Rinoa just had borderline 2,500HP (or a bit over).

heey~ talking about Eden. I wonder what is the concept of this GF?
is it like... Garden GF or something? o_O

Somebody told me that it's meant to reference the Garden from the bible. But to me I think it means that Square got high on some drugs and started trippin out -__-

wHOA MAN What if we made this summon was like.... really long and like... took ages and it was a huge blob of nothing and did all this awesome stuff... but it looks like really coooool...

:edd:

Back