Cover Duhemsounds Final Fantasy covers

Hello :)

This is my new Final Fantasy cover : Balamb Garden from Final Fantasy VIII

I've got asked several times to do this one, hope you will like it =3

Last edited:
One of my favourite tracks from FFVIII.

Your version captures it nicely. Balamb Garden (a college / university which just happens to also be a garden and its students are thought of as seeds in a nursery...) is a little paradise of a building. This calm, uplifting tune reflects the building and the promises that the institution offers its students and the dreams its students are nurturing.... That is before they are sent on a violent military operation for their field exams!

Today's release is my cover Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts

A magical piano atmosphere =3

Last edited:

Today's release is my cover Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts in Star Series version
A magical piano atmosphere =3

I thought I’d commented on this before. Must have got buried in all my magazine stuff. Sorry!

I really, really appreciate this cover! This song, to me, is the crown of the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack. It gets me right in the feels every time and takes me back to being a kid again.

It is such a sad, bittersweet tune, but also underneath it all are happy memories and innocence. You did a great job at bringing that out.

Also... Appropriate timing with the upcoming release of Kingdom Hearts 3. This is helping me get in the mood for it. I just need to catch up on A LOT of lore first...

I'm really happy you like it, it was a great track to work on :)

In around 30-40 minutes I'm releasing my 100th cover : Aeris Theme from Final Fantasy VII

Happy New Year =3
Hope you're having a great start with 2019, wish you the best for you and the people you love

This is it ! My 100th cover is here, Aeris Theme from Final Fantasy VII

Hope you will like it :)

Don't hesitate to give me your feedbacks

That was seriously beautiful! I’ve always loved Aerith’s theme, and you took that theme up a notch. Really now, chills and all!

Congrats on your 100th cover! I’ll bet it feels very fulfilling. Any future plans from here?

Oh god, sorry Mitsuki I didn't saw your answer, thanks for your great feedback :)

Yes, there are plenty of great things coming, some surprises during the year =3

This is my new cover Undersea Palace from Chrono Trigger

Last edited:

Today is the 3rd Duhemsounds Anniversary, I've promised you an event, It's here, my unique Final Fantasy medley is out on YouTube with the creative story 'Opera Mysidia' readable on the video

Medley also available on Spotify :

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary, @Duhemsounds!

A great medley, as I expected. :)

These are tracks which you'd never expect to hear together, but you make them blend very well.

Thanks a lot for your kind words and the proofreading of the creative story :)

I'm happy you like the combination of these themes, my medleys was targeting creativity and artistic work rather than long duration time.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot =3

Edit : As I only post here my Final Fantasy covers & a few Square related I've renamed the thread :)
You're welcome and i will look forwards to your future updates, what social media do you use the most? I will follow you, i mainly use FB and Twitter.

I've never played Chrono Cross and I'm not familiar with that franchise, but I do recognise that melody so I must have heard it elsewhere.

This is absolutely phenomenal! Great job. :D

Back