• No

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 42.1%

• Total voters

Noctis

Of the Night
Gil
A few of my m8s at skool h8 ff altho 4 or 5 of them (the only ones who played it) all love it. Do people around you hate FF? Its just so annoying to me they h8 it but they haven't even played it, most of them h8 cos of da turn based thing in da old 1's.

Pretty much everyone I know IRL hates it, actually, make that everyone. Ireckon I could probably get ONE person into it but she doesnt have a PS2 and she wouldnt be willing to put the hours in....

But yeah, all the guys would be like, its a shitty girls game and all the girls are like ewww computer game. How sad >_>

I'm like the only person I know that likes it, bar like one or two people I have come across in my existence. Oh well

I don't think many people I know hate it...but then again I'm not sure if they've even played FF. Either way, if I've said I'm getting an FF title no one has ever criticized it and normally ask me how good it is after I've played it for a while.

So basically, no one I know have ever played it or aren't really bothered about it. :wacky:

Ugh, like, nobody I know likes FF at all... Mostly halo fanboys so what do you expect? -_-

If i ever even mention it they're all "Final Fantasy is shit! Halo's awesome!" and all that crap. -__-

Most of them haven't even played FF and say that...

evry1 tinks im obssesed wid it cos i got like 100 hrs gameplay but i can take ma psp n ds and a few of my frends loved da games and 1 of dem has turned into da biggest ff fan i ever knew he is in "love" wid yuna and has changed his hairstyle nd behaviour to be like kadaj in ac i just cnt believe how much he changed but evry1 who hsnt plyed h8 it and play mario n gta 24/7

Most people i know hate FF, they think its too boring because of the random encounters, Level up method and think its for kids/girls etc... They usually love Soccer, Halo, CS, GTA games etc... Well i don't really care about what they say, FF all the way :D

Most of the people who I know that know FF, seem to like it. My friends at Uni, the two I hang with most, are regular players, I think there's a couple more, my general friends in Hull, which are a couple tbh, like it, and some guys at taekwondo do. But, all in all, there's not many friends to my knowledge who do know of it. One guy in Taekwondo in particular loves FFXII but none of the others :P

Most people I know don't hate the series but that is because no one I know even plays the series. I don't really even care if they like it or not, that is their choice.

Most of my friends have never played it, a few of them hate it for no real reason (as in they have never played it). A lot of my friends like FF because they have seen Advent Children. One of my friends seems pretty into it even though he has only played X-2 (lol)

I think I only know 1 person who likes it. Otherwise they're just not bothered about it as not played it or its not their kinda game!

Nah. I know a few of my friends are into FF, and so is my husband (although he's really only into FF7). Some are indifferent too though, but it's not like they tell me, "Eww, why are you playing Final Fantasy?" It's really great to know that I can share my passion for FF with my friends. xD

My brother doesn't seem to keen on it, he's not played any but has watched me a few times and always says the same thing.

"This is a bit stupid isn't it? Taking it inturns to hit eachother....."

The only one I know that hates it, is my brother, and that's because he's not into games all that much, but other than that people here just don't know about it, so they can't hate it :D

I don't really have many people around me that are into gaming period, let alone play a decently hardcore game like Final Fantasy. Those that do play things are like Halo or Call of Duty cause those are the "manly games." XD

I know people who just have no interest in Final Fantasy at all, but they dont hate it. I think its abit extreme if people hate something like that.

me and my whole group of friends are all obsessed with the games equally which is great.maybe one hasnt played it so he doesnt like or dislike it

i have a friend who plays it, and for showing him it... he liked it so much he brought himself XI and me 12 he meant to get X-2 but i don't like that as much anyway... but everyone else hates it..

It's quite the opposite, actually. My friends are OBSESSED with FF.
A girl I know in 1st year can't put down her DS when playing Chocobo Tales :lol:

Nobody used to like it but i basically pestered and bugged them until they tried it and now i'd say it's about 50/50 :) so no conplaints here!

Back