Do people around you hate ff?

Do they hate it?

• No

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 42.1%

• Total voters
Not really, actually. One of my best pals is really into it as well, she lends me the games I don't have so I can play them. What a sweetie. :D

Other than that, though, most people I know aren't into it/don't know what it is. They don't care enough to hate it, lol.

Most people I know don't know what it is either, so they can't really hate it xD The few people I do find that have played FF games love them though and only have good things to say about the series.

Nope. The people I've met either like it or don't even know what it is. Yet again, there must be people who don't like it. Same with everything, haha. Too "girly"? Too easy? Nah, it's just a game which can appeal to a variety of people.

If you find people around you hating Final Fantasy, perhaps it's time you reevaluate the situation...Maybe it's less about FF and more about YOU! :gasp: Do they hate other things you enjoy? Do they laugh at you in front of your back? Sometimes people will go out of their way to hate something good if they think someone they hate likes it...people are easily mentally damaged creatures...so frail...so weak...so full of hope. Kefka will kill them all.

And yes, my brother, who was really the reason I got into FF in the first place (we traded his friends SNES games & one game we got was FFIII aka FFVI), really dislikes RPGs in general. I think it stems from him not really liking to read...he's rather impatient.

Everyone I know hates Final Fantasy or never palyed it. Those that hate it usualy say it's gay/girlish/stupid/whatever because it's anime or because the graphics are cartoonish.
The other ones that never played it keep comments to themselves or say that they wish to play it first. Unfortunately there are only two people who have this attitude.

Almost everybody in my class has at least once played one or more versions of Final Fantasy. And I don't think anyone hates it. Probably because we all study Japanese...
Also, in my family, the ones that don't know Final Fantasy don't care about it, and the ones that do, all love it, or are neutral about it. So I don't know anyone that hates Final Fantasy. Maybe dislike some of them, but never hate.
So I'm pretty happy here. My hobby is accepted as being a good one.

BTW, they do al hate the movie though.. you know spirits whitin or something... but thats not really Final Fantasy anyway...

Sorta-ish.

Some of my friends get annoyed with me because I talk about FF way to much. -__-
So then they get a bit annoyed but I wouldn't use the word hate...But then I know people who just hate FF and think it's a childs games. >.<

Somewhat. I know a couple of people who hate it because it's simply not their thing, or they hate it just because... well, for no reason, really. (Unless you count playing like 10 minutes of a game counts) On the other hand, I know a lot of people who absolutely love FF. There's some people who love FF and have not even played a FF game. xD

You know I live breath eat sleep die final fantasy and eagerly crave the next ff game just for the game itself(?)....then there are those around me who like the series and those who are to damn miserable and sufering in there own existance to give time to something as excellent as final fantasy.

all my friends like final fantasy, but im normally ganged up on by them as they all hate final fantasy 7, and thats my favourite one

I've got a few friends who play FF, but those who do aren't really willing to play any games older than the one they played first. I do know a few people who just don't have the patience to play them too.

yeh i know 3 people that like it all at my school the rest of the people really hate it and pisses me off cause they have never played it

alot of my friends hate it
hell even my girl friend hates it
but unlike my friends she don't stop me from playing it ^.^

almost all my mates think its geeky, but theyve never even played an FF game in their life, its a joke. They think just cuz theres swords and monsters etc its for geeks....i found out recently one of my pals played FFVII but thats it, the only thing he said about it was ' that black dude barret was a tank ' my girlfriend has never even heard of the FF games, which isnt surprising as shes never played a video game in her life. Its all so irratating

To put in in simple terms WHO THE HELL HTES FINAL FANTASY!!!!! ff rules forever number 1 game in the world. Maybe not game but rpg. Final fantasy is just so freakin fun and thrilling who seriously hates it!!!!

Please stay on topic. The thread is asking if people around you hate FF

Well almost no people arround me except one of my friends at school.

i hate to say it but none of ,my friends like the games, they all like war games and sport games which just bore me as they dont have the story like wat FF does

the whole reason i joined this forum was so i could tslk to people about the game, before i joined (which was yesterday) i felt so cut of and empty, it almost made me cry i couldnt confess my love for the games on a daily basis

:banghead:

my friends like it but few of them play it, i always show them new trailers or the old one and they love the idea of the magical world and great chars and storyline, they adore it but as i said few of them play it :(

Back