YouTube Dead Fantasy

Yeah I think it's Rikku and Ayane next.
It'll be good, I never would have put Rikku in this if I had made this but she works well in it.

Dead fantasy, Mounty Oum did an AMAZING job with it! Especially with making Rinoa be able to fight cause people put her down due to fighting standards. I agree that her appearance is elegant and angelic. He kept Rinoa in her own character and reading that the gundblade wasnt squally's but it was actually Rinoa's. I commend him for that even more now. The creativeness certainly paid off on Rinoa. Tifa, she took a really hard pounding, but I respect her courage and strength. She kept going even though there was swords and arrows driven into her body not to mention the bleeding so that had to have been painful for her, but she fought on. Which backed up the"Those who fight further" logo on Aerith,Tifa and yuffie. Yuna, my god I was impressed especially when Rikku was fighting alongside with her, perfect team. The DOA girls were in a league of their own and it created more action with the FF Women. Kairi, I wasnt sure why they added her in, but My best friend and I discussed that topic as well. It was agreed that Mounty Oum couldnt bring in any more of the Final Fantasy girls. Maybe Eclair Farron--FFXIII or even Lebreau but we think thats why he added kairi into the mix. Regarding the Yuna and Kasumi fight, it was nicely done with the song from FFVIII and cloud coming to Yuna's aid. I really hope that he brings in Squall because that would definitly add to the creativity plus Rinoa is a scorceress so where would she be without her Knight? :)
Mounty Oum, I look forward to seeing more Dead Fantasy
<33

They're always crazy fights between characters. Very entertaining. I wanna stop watching them, but then theres always something new and I HAVE to keep watching it.

No Dead Fantasy til 2011?

Apparently the creator of DeadFantasy is having either issues in RL or he's just been really busy in which, i can understand. He did recently get hired to Roosterteeth :hmmm: If you want to know more i'd suggest going to this link:

http://montyoum.deviantart.com/journal/poll/688917/?offset=100#comments

or go to rooster teeth to see him there.
http://roosterteeth.com/monty

Not really to sure about it but 2011 does seem far away. Let's hope the best for him! =] and congrats on the new position!

Just updating for those who don't know already!

Oh that's a shame.

Still, I love all the Dead Fantasy videos. It's amazing that a fan could make something so cool.

It's sad that he said it, on the flip side though, he's working with the team responsible for the Red vs. Blue series (who recently kicked off it's 8th Season last Thursday)

As such, he's gonna make that series awesome.

lol that was pretty funny. By the way, this news is probably a little late (haven't been here in a while okay?) but someone leaked a short video on Youtube about the upcoming DF right? Is it still there?

lol that was pretty funny. By the way, this news is probably a little late (haven't been here in a while okay?) but someone leaked a short video on Youtube about the upcoming DF right? Is it still there?

I'm sure there is if I remember correctly :hmmm: There's one that's like 12 seconds long which isn't long. I haven't really seen 'official' trailers and whatnot.

I'm sure there is if I remember correctly :hmmm: There's one that's like 12 seconds long which isn't long. I haven't really seen 'official' trailers and whatnot.

Yeah, I think I saw that one. It's the one with Tifa, isn't it? Don't know what to say about it, because if that's the leaked video I keep hearing about, then there wasn't much to see.........except for Tifa's, er, body (sorta).

Yeah, I think I saw that one. It's the one with Tifa, isn't it? Don't know what to say about it, because if that's the leaked video I keep hearing about, then there wasn't much to see.........except for Tifa's, er, body (sorta).

Well, people are saying that (spoiler)

they showed that 'clip' because Tifa's alive again.

Though, to think of it, i thought she just got
beat up really bad.

idunno though. :monster:

but yes, that was the thing I was talking about xD

Well, since that video is all I can go on right now, I'm guessing she lived through it, and that Team DOA will try using her as some kind of bargaining chip or whatever.....yeah, bad theory, but I need something to think about! New DF hasn't come out yet, soooooo........yeah.

She didn't die at the end of five, I think she just passed out.
But I've seen the 12 second video of whatever that was, and it doesn't give much away but I really don't wanna have to wait til next year or whatever to watch 6.

Back