HH2.png

HH_a2.png

SG2.png

SG_a.png

KS.png

KS_a.png

Last edited:
Such sexiness all in one thread. :gasp:

You know how I feel about your works. <3 They always come out looking simply brilliant no matter what you do.

The main thing I love about your work is that it always looks so glossy, clean, detailed and vibrant and whenever you take a request for me you always do exactly what I want! <3

I simply love that Taylor Swift one. It is simply gorgeous. The way you've done it makes it look like you could eat it. :gasp: The colours are just so yummy!

Also I love the mirrored text. It looks simply amazing.

Don't ever stop making graphics or taking requests please! I think I'd die a little inside. =0

I LOVE your works. You have such a unique style!

TS.png

I think this was the best one of them all. Even though I don't like Taylor Swift, this sig totally suits her. Love the bright colours and the blending. Perfect effects and render positioning, though the light text makes it hard to read?

Keep it up and Well done Micci! :monster:

:gasp:!!!
Omygosh!! I love the Zidane one so much, I'm so jealous you actually found a stock with good quality for that one!!! Do you happen to still have it? ;~; I've been searching everywhere but nothing & the only one that I've found is bad quality all blurry and such ;~;
All your colors and so vivid, they flow so well and the big text in a few of the siggies sits there so well as if....as if it was meant to be that way!
We bow to Coco!! D<

ZT.png

I absolutely love the brush strokes in this one! It looks so simple but it's so beautifully done! <3

TS.png

Just gorgeous! I love that you made the space behind the render a light color like it would be the light that is actually behind her. The single music note is a definite plus. The circles you have through the signature really brings it all together!

GZ.png

I like this version of the 2 that were the same. This one is lighter and the colors seem to be softer and more smooth... or flowing from one to another. The colorful spots on and around Dagger make the signature stand out so much more, it really makes her pop out. ^_^

I love your work!!! <3

Kandy: Even if I do, I'll still be taking your requests. I love doing them. I think we have similar tastes in tags. :wacky:

Much <3.

:gasp:!!!
Omygosh!! I love the Zidane one so much, I'm so jealous you actually found a stock with good quality for that one!!! Do you happen to still have it? ;~; I've been searching everywhere but nothing & the only one that I've found is bad quality all blurry and such ;~;

Actually, this is the image I used for the Zidane tag:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk19/mimilaroza/Zidane-1.jpg

I think it's the same image you find all around the internet. I tried looking for a better one too. In the end I decided to clean it up and color it myself. xD

Thanks for all the comments, guys! <33

Kandy: Even if I do, I'll still be taking your requests. I love doing them. I think we have similar tastes in tags. :wacky:

Much <3.

Actually, this is the image I used for the Zidane tag:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk19/mimilaroza/Zidane-1.jpg

I think it's the same image you find all around the internet. I tried looking for a better one too. In the end I decided to clean it up and color it myself. xD

Thanks for all the comments, guys! <33

O.O Omygosh, you managed to clean it your self? How did you do it? Its so amazing!

Sure, Ryuuki. I'll teach you in the forum. :wacky: Remind me. ^^

CS.png

C and C please. ^^

Last edited:
Beautiful! Having the little amount of red against a green tinted background really draws the eye to those red spots! I would say that it looks a little bare in the background but the subtle effects against it for both the avatar and the signature really help bring out the subject. ^_^

Something that I've always loved in signatures and avatars is what you did... I love that you put his first name in the avatar and his last name (and the game) in the signature. That makes them both stand out that much more to me simply because they were made for each other.

Much <3.

Awe aren't you a sweetie! You know I absolutely love my current set by you. That guy is freakin' sexy. :wacky:

OMG when I first saw this I was like 'OMG THAT'S SO HOT!'

I love love love this set so much. <3

You've used such lovely colours. The green looks great and then to have the subtle light yellow shining behind them really helps them pop out more and seem more alive!

The tinges of red are simply yummy too. <3 You've placed the red well as it helps to focus more on Cloud. =)

The filter used in the signature just to the right of Cloud and below the text really helps spruce up the background as well!

Simply fantastic text! I love the fonts you use. You're always very creative with how you place your text as well. <3

What is the font you used for 'Final Fantasy' in the signature by the way! :gasp:

Awe aren't you a sweetie! You know I absolutely love my current set by you. That guy is freakin' sexy. :wacky:

What is the font you used for 'Final Fantasy' in the signature by the way! :gasp:

I know right. :gasp: I can tell he'll be a delicious character in the game. :ryan:

I only ever use Arno Pro or Adobe Garamond Pro when I feel like the text has to have a 'formal' feel to it. Adjust the text width by 120% instead of 100%. ^^

Thanks for the critique guys. <33

Sure, Ryuuki. I'll teach you in the forum. :wacky: Remind me. ^^

CS.png

C and C please. ^^
I love this set, I cant' fault it.
You've done a brilliant job blending the light green and yellow together with subtle pinks, the pink spots are a fantastic touch and though there's only two of them, they really do add a whole new depth to the sig. The lighting and texture, is really pleasant to look at, especially towards the bottom right of cloud. The cleanliness of the Cloud render is top draw, and I totally love the font! Whilst normally I appose text I can't read, it really works for this sig, especially since the font comes across as really professional.

Keep it up girl! :awesome:

CS.png

I love this set. The first thing to stand out to me was the colours. Green and red are stunning together and uv used them both effectivel. Theres just enough red to stop the green being over aggressive, and the red spots been placed in a way that draws out the focal. I think uv definately put a lot of thought into this tag for sure and its payed off.
I wasnt sure about the text placement at first though the fonts look perfect. But after looking at it more i think uv put it in the best place there, its not distracting me in any way bbut its a nice little touch added into the sig.
Cant fault this tag at all really. Amzing as usual ;))

This was requested, but the person gave me free reign. :gasp: I finished with this:

AG.png

But I played around with Color Balance a little and thought this looked okay as well:

AG2.png

C and C on whichever is appreciated. <3

Last edited:

I preferred this version, only because I like that it has more colour on his skin. =P

It's simply gorgeous!

I love the plain background and the detail behind the guy looks fantastic!

I love hos the redness from behind him creeps up onto his arms! It looks fabulous!

Sexy font and text placement.

Not much to say except brilliant work yet again Micci. =D

AG.png

First one for me. The darker shade of peach/pinky colour makes things stand out more.
Fantastic use of simplicity. The render is nice and clean, and the little brushes on either side really make him stick out, and love the use of soft lighting on either shoulder, really nice touch. Font is also spot on, and love the use of grey colour theme running throughout the sig. Fantastic work, keep it up :)

Awe this one is simply adorable!

The background is blurred nicely so that you focus more on the characters and the colouring is gorgeous!

I like the tinges of red near Donald and Goofy too. It looks awesome!

The text looks fabulous!

I love how you have it running behind the focal and then you have smaller text at the top. It looks fantastic! I like the transparent look of the larger text too.

Sexy half border rounds it off nicely.

Much thanks, guys. <333

I'm playing KH for the first time. ^^

KH.png
Very, very nice signature.
Like Kandy mentioned, you've done an awesome job at blurring the background enough to make the focal stand out. Yet, the soft lighting ensures that it keeps the softness running thoughout the sig. The lighting is general has been extremely well executed and colours run into each other nicely. And I love the way you've done the text, it's unreal!

Awesome job as always :-)

Back