SOTW entry:

TSS3.png

And these were just for fun =)

EX.png

WL.png

NP3.png

I'm trying to get back into GFX now that I have spare time =P

EX.png

That's hot. I really love textures like that and the circle clipping mask makes it really intriguing to look at.

Noice. :ewan:

TSS3.png

Gotta say, I'm a big fan of this. It's very summery. Just a little bright, but everything else is just so amazing. I especially love the text. Dunno what font it is or how you got that glow on it, but good job. :ryan:

EX.png

I second everything Ewan said. That circle clipmask DOES make it rather unique to look at. The dark green and greyish-teal hues really add to the uniqueness that this piece presents itself with. I do think that the highlight of this piece is the lighting. It's still retaining to your original lighting style, but still something new I'm seeing. A job well-done, Micci. :ryan:

EX.png

I've always wanted to try that style but I never seemed to make it look... good. You, however, did it amazingly. I love the blueish-black and white color tones. and that warm yellow flare is gorgeous. like ewan said, it's very intriguing to look at. inspiring as well.

I'd just like to say thank you again for the comments. ♥

LASV_a-1.png
PM_a.png

Been replaying FFVII again and was so inspired by my two favorite characters ever ♥

PS_a.png

CSS.png

Last edited:
JAHshakjhsakhsa, omg.

I love them! Cloti! Make one of Cloti! :ohoho: Love your style, Micci. Always have, it's as gorgeous as ever. Love the first icon too, great lighting. :ryan:

I'd just like to say thank you again for the comments. ♥

LASV_a-1.png
PM_a.png

Been replaying FFVII again and was so inspired by my two favorite characters ever ♥

PS_a.png

CSS.png

OOOHHH EMMMM GEEEE Micci I just want to eat these they look so good!

I am so in love with the Tifa one. <3 I don't know how you do it. You always have such a good eye for this sort of thing. The colours, the text, the atmosphere of your work always makes me gush. XD

Please post more work soon! It's such eye candy! I simply adore the last signature you made me. <3 I will never take it off unless you make me something else. XD

Masive update comin

JFF.png

since he is called jack frost i was going for a frosty effect (lolwat)

CO2_zpsde539415.png

the stock's eye shadow was blue and green when i found it so i based the effects on that

JK4_zps2bb85a77.png

didn't want to add text to this but it looked empty without it and i didn't want to just put THE JOKER on it

LM3_zps01892600.png

i am quite fond of this one. doing lighting is really my favorite part in making sigs

LWS2_zpsfd4dfeb7.png

this was inspired by a really sad song by lawson that just cuts right through the feels so i was going for a scar/tear sort of thing

FG_1_zpsd47b9e87.png

the sotw theme was drawing i think

AD_7_zps56ba3321.png

this is and will be for a very long time my favorite because i've been wanting to do this concept for a long time. took about three days to make because i had to find the perfect stock then the wings i drew in and the colors were such a pain because it didn't have any so i started coloring from b and w. i also like the text/word simply because of how it rolls off the tongue :wacky:

If your signatures were converted into a real life thing, they would probably be a gigantic bubble bath, in a gigantic luxurious bathroom with marble and gold, with a warm dressing gown and a comfy pair of slippers waiting to greet you once you had finished dozing in the warm water of said bath. You might also want to read a book or listen to some of your favourite music at the same time. You might be tempted to pee in the bath, but you wouldn't because that wouldn't be hygienic and would ruin the gloriousness of the experience.

I hope you understand what I mean. They're awesome and using a style that is very much your own.

If your signatures were converted into a real life thing, they would probably be a gigantic bubble bath, in a gigantic luxurious bathroom with marble and gold, with a warm dressing gown and a comfy pair of slippers waiting to greet you once you had finished dozing in the warm water of said bath. You might also want to read a book or listen to some of your favourite music at the same time. You might be tempted to pee in the bath, but you wouldn't because that wouldn't be hygienic and would ruin the gloriousness of the experience.

I hope you understand what I mean. They're awesome and using a style that is very much your own.

ewan pls

Idk if i should laugh or cry

you have no idea how much this made me feel better <333 i've felt crappy for months

and coming from you

what i'm trying to say is thanks :x

Masive update comin

JFF.png

since he is called jack frost i was going for a frosty effect (lolwat)

CO2_zpsde539415.png

the stock's eye shadow was blue and green when i found it so i based the effects on that

JK4_zps2bb85a77.png

didn't want to add text to this but it looked empty without it and i didn't want to just put THE JOKER on it

LM3_zps01892600.png

i am quite fond of this one. doing lighting is really my favorite part in making sigs

LWS2_zpsfd4dfeb7.png

this was inspired by a really sad song by lawson that just cuts right through the feels so i was going for a scar/tear sort of thing

FG_1_zpsd47b9e87.png

the sotw theme was drawing i think

AD_7_zps56ba3321.png

this is and will be for a very long time my favorite because i've been wanting to do this concept for a long time. took about three days to make because i had to find the perfect stock then the wings i drew in and the colors were such a pain because it didn't have any so i started coloring from b and w. i also like the text/word simply because of how it rolls off the tongue :wacky:

I love all your work and you know that. <3

I want to put all your work together and print it off on a hugeass canvas so I can hang it up and look at it all day and night. <3

It has such a mysterious and pretty vibe about it. I love how delicate your work looks and how you make it look so easy, yet if I tried I'd come nowhere near getting close to any of your pieces. >.<

You always have such great skill when it comes to choosing text too. It always looks so elegant!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your work Micci. <3

And I totally agree with Ewan

Lighting in the first one is gorgeous. ♥ Placement and the simple effects really give it that eery feel.

long time since i made anything! just thought i'd update

ma girl dany targaryen

xbg6pt.png

Attachments

• xbg6pt.png
    xbg6pt.png
    382.4 KB · Views: 226
made these last year

i don't really do a lot of personal work anymore. when it became my full time job, it just sort of sucked the fun out of it. :pacman: also had to teach myself how to do illustrations because it's "in" and clients really like that so photoshop and photography really took a backseat in my life for a while.

BG.png

OMGGGG. Matty Healy. @Coco The 1975. Massive crush. Not even gonna lieeee. That's amazing. Love these sizes as well.

The Cloud Strife one is also amazing, but damn girl... :lew:

Back