Bodygasm?

SpineOrthoTech

ShinRa Guard
Gil
So, the physiological processes in our body are amazing and can defy the understanding of the the most knowledgeable experts in the world. Some of these things defy nature in the most abominable fashion ever thought. These incomprehensible capabilities I like to refer to as a 'bodygasm.' For example the other day as I was getting ready to leave for work and a great disturbance in the force subdued me. With great force and without warning I sneezed and burped at the same time! After regaining composure I stood baffled. Afterall, it felt weird and somewhat unpleasant.

Has anyone ever had something like this occur? Maybe you farted and sneezed, shat and vomited, pissed and hiccuped, orgasm and cry..... Any sort of bodily release combo...:D

Sarcasm, I do believe. :wacky: It's just a very weird topic.

I've cried and sneezed at the same time, but that only happened once. Can't think of anything else. :hmmm: I miiiight have vomited and coughed too.

Oh well, I have vomitted and cried before. Probably coughed/sneezed and cried.

I JUST hiccuped and burped. :sad3: That was kind of painful.

I've also coughed/Choked/vomitted (and almost died XD) and sneezed and hiccuped. That one is painful. :rage:

I've vomitted and shat when I got a really bad bug a few years back. I'll leave it to your imagination as to what the paper bag was used for, but it certainly wasn't any kind of gasm.

On more common notes, I've hiccuped and coughed and sneezed and hiccuped. I swear to god my eyes were gonna pop out of my head with the latter example, but both were pretty painful. These "bodygasms" can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.

Yes Ulty, you are quite correct, with your statement. There are answers to these incidences. I have a tendency to exagerrate just to bring forth a little humor and sarcasm to a strange topic. I hope it may give someone a chuckle when they look back to their own strange event or someone elses. But wow, coughing, sneezing, and crying! Not fun at all.

weirdest topic ever :wacky:

I am sure I have burped and coughed, burped and sneezed, sneezed and hiccuped, yawned and hiccuped, cried and spewed, laughed and spewed. I am sure I have had a fart combo as well.

:hmmm: classy.

I think the only one I experience the most frequently is coughing and hiccuping, since if I cough too much, it'll cause me to get the hiccups, and at that point if I cough at all, automatic hic. It's annoying. :hmph: But something I have to live with, I suppose.

The things I have read so far in this thread, I don't even ...

Burped, farted and sneezed at the same time and cried cause they released at the same time and it hurt haha

hiccuping and burping at the same time hurts like fuck :rage:

I think any of these 'gasms' do. I just hiccuped and coughed... Raye, that shit is painful. :rage:

I'm noticing every time I do one of these now... whereas before I'd just pay them no mind (after bitching about how much it hurt...)

I very rarely get these. Sometimes, I'll burp and cough at the same time. It doesn't hurt at all, but it does feel weird. When I first read the title of this thread I assumed it would be about random spasms of the body at times. There are times where my left arm with twitch and cause my entire body to lurch in a weird way. This happens especially as I'm sleeping. (Raye got to experience this first hand.) I'll be laying silently and then I spasm out and at times it'll wake me up. Other than that though, I don't really have any "bodygasms".

All of those have happened to me. Mostly when I was dehydrated in 2008. That was horrible. Those are already annoying alone, but together they are just painful.

To avoid all this from happening again, I'm only drinking bottled water from now on.

Back