• Epic

Votes: 93 52.8%
  • Dull

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 14 8.0%

• Total voters
A creative game that's a bore to play.

If a new game were developed solely for Blitzball, then I'm sure it'd be more exciting. Enhanced graphics, more teams/players, and some added extras. I could have fun playing that.

The mini-game on Final Fantasy X? Yawn. Slow and boring.

It was the most addicting Final Fantasy minigame ever for me. But somehow on every playthrough I got bored of it after approximately 100 games. I've completed FFX 3 times, I think. That makes around 300 blitzball games ever played, though probably more. ...So yeah, epic.

Epic.

I loved the detail of it, and also, the music they played. There was something about it. XD But yeah, it also gets sooo addicting, at least to me. it was complicated at first, but then once you got it, it became really simple and easy to figure out, and then the game became quite fun. :awesome:

Every time I think of blitzball, I think of the epic first scene of the game... With that amazing music...

Well anyway, I loved blitzball in X but only played it a little bit b/c I just could not sit there for that long and try to level up the players... It was still an epic mini-game though...

[and if designers can make a quidditch game, they can make a blitzball game too!]

Epic.

I think the opening movie of FFX says it all. It's a quick fast game that's full of excitement. The mini game in FFX was also quite fun to play IMO although it didn't capture what the FMV showed.

FFX2 wasn't as good but oh well...

Epic, when I was bored on the game I used to just play Blitzball for hours! It's not something you usually see in a Final Fantasy game, but I think there should be a lot more games like this in future games.

It's better then cards. Haha.

I didnt like blitzball. I enjoyed the FMV at the start of the game, but I wasnt hooked to the actual game of blitzball. It just bores me and I cant stand playing it. So my least fav mini game.

Blitzball? I never played it too addictively. I thought thaty if it were a real sport, it would be the most exciting thing ever! However in the ffx game I only played it when it was required, and lost everytime XD. I think that maybe if I played it more it would be fun-ner, but for now, it's boring to me.

Blitzball...my opinion on it? Dull, definitely. I've never really been much for sports anyways, and this is boring anyways: Swim towards the opponent's net, and, if the ball doesn't magically get swiftly swiped from you, you'll get to shoot it towards the net...and watch the goalie stop you're shot. Exciting! [/sarcasm] :P

it was dull as hell. After a couple of games when it's practically impossible to lose, its just same old same old. you were required to play too many games and the matches lasted to long. It bored the shit out of me

Blitzball? I never played it too addictively. I thought thaty if it were a real sport, it would be the most exciting thing ever! However in the ffx game I only played it when it was required, and lost everytime XD. I think that maybe if I played it more it would be fun-ner, but for now, it's boring to me.

You're absolutely right, it would be cool if it became a real sport, that'd be possible...if only we were fish.

Dull

I thouroughly enjoyed FFX, but Blitzball killed it for me, it tied in nicely with the story, but as for playing it as a minigame, I must say I did not enjoy it.
I thought the controls where a hard to get used to (to begin with).
it was slow paced, it seemed that there was some lag in between actions (i.e. passing shooting).

So unfortunatly its not for me.
Chocobo Races all the way!

It was inbetween dull and epic for me, the actual set up was brilliant but you got to a point where it was a bit meh and was only used to pass time rather than for enjoyment. After a few games it became dull, you were doing literally the same thing over and over and over again.

It was inbetween dull and epic for me, the actual set up was brilliant but you got to a point where it was a bit meh and was only used to pass time rather than for enjoyment. After a few games it became dull, you were doing literally the same thing over and over and over again.
Bah, I was going to say the same thing.
Blitzball goes from being difficult, because your players are so pathetic to very easy because the other players don't level up at the same rate. I think it was a nice concept just poorly executed. After awhile it becomes to repetitive, some customisation of players stats would have been nice. The stats can sometimes be infuriating, especially when they do half of what they should when tackling.:rage: Also the change in camera angles messes up what direction you're swimming in.

I think I played a 4-5 hour Blitzball tangent before..

it was the most compelling and addictive Final Fantasy minigame and possibly the most interesting in it's premise.

It has its fun moments, but it would get frustrating at times. The worst part for me was the tackling/shooting because my guy would have 6 points higher on his stat, but still get screwed.

I absolutely loved Blitzball!! I usually play it at every save sphere, and I usually win every game. I haven't got my all star players yet (Wakka, and Brother FTW!!) but I still kick some ass. I think I might keep Zev Ronso in my team too he kicks a lot of ass.

I voted dull, the fmv was awesome but i felt it slowed the game down and as far as playing it went it bored me to tears, leveling up and learning techniques was a joke not to mention BORING! it just annoyed me that it was mandatory. all in all a bad experience in my honest opinion not that my opinion matters lol

I really didn't like Blitzball.

I think I played it once when I had to and just really did not like it at all.

But then I'm not really a sporty person, so I guess it doesn't matter where it is, out on the soccer field, or on the PS2, I just don't like sports at all.

It was rather dull. Nothing too great about it in my opinion.

Back