FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
final_fantasy_forums__request__02__by_galadin_nimcelithil-d86wg4l.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forums' second P.O.S.T (Promote On-Site Threads) competition. To celebrate Birthweek we are giving members the opportunity to earn prizes for their participation in posting throughout the forum and increasing their post count! Promote your favourite topics and sections; post new threads and exciting new discussions. Be innovative and have fun; contributing has never been so rewarding. Remember, the person with the highest post count wins!

POST ON TO VICTORY!​

PRIZES

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place: 5 BWP + 500 Gil + 200,000 FFXIV: ARR Gil (courtesy of Mitsuki)
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Place: 3 BWP + 300 Gil + 100,000 FFXIV: ARR Gil (courtesy of Mitsuki)
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Place: 2 BWP + 200 Gil + 50,000 FFXIV: ARR Gil (courtesy of Mitsuki)

And...
1 BWP + 100 Gil for every member who participates! :woo:

HOW TO PLAY
• Members must first buy the
kyv86.png
trinket from the Gold Saucer found within the MogShop.
• Once the trinket is obtained, participants need to post in this thread with their current post count.
• Now for the fun part! Post to your heart's content and promote those threads! Feel free to post in every section but be mindful that some areas will not increase your post count.
• After the competition closes, all starting post counts will be subtracted from their finishing amounts to find the total of posts made by each participant during the contest. The contestant with the highest number of posts wins!
Please remember to read the rules below thoroughly before starting. No cutting corners now! :elmo:

RULES
• All General Forum rules apply for this competition, particularly those relating to spam content. (Click here to view)
• Members found posting spam will receive a warning, have their starting post count reset and their posts removed. If the behaviour continues, they will be disqualified from the competition and appropriate action will be taken.
• Double-posting is prohibited. Members are required to wait a minimum of 24 hours before posting again in the same thread.
• A minimum of 10 posts must be made in order to qualify as a participant to be awarded the 1 BWP + 100 Gil prize.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Competition closes on 30[SUP]th[/SUP] June 2015.
• If you have any questions please feel free to contact @Galadín via Private Message. Your queries will be promptly answered.
• To be fair, any staff members entering this competition will not have their Staff HQ posts counted for this contest.
• This particular P.O.S.T. event is a special edition hosted for Birthweek. There will be some alterations in any subsequent contests.

P.O.S.T. TABLE

USERNAMESTARTING POST COUNTSUBTRACTED POSTSCURRENT P.O.S.T. AMOUNT
Snoopy2195074
Mitsuki9831573
Galadín6461141
iSmiff539045
Psycho Supergoddess6860043
soulcorruptor1511074
Dionysos3720131
Lord Sesshomaru1588097
Claire Redfield5886021
Master Cat65902

P.O.S.T. RESULTS WEEK 3

POSITIONUSERNAMEP.O.S.T. AMOUNT
1Galadín141
2Lord Sesshomaru97
3Snoopy74
3soulcorruptor74
4Mitsuki73
5iSmiff45
6Psycho Supergoddess43
7Dionysos31
8Claire Redfield21
9Master Cat2
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! :mogscot:

Last edited:
Purchased! 9,831 posts (9,832 including this one).

I want at least 1 BWP out of this one.

Purchased
kyv86.png

Starting Post Count: 646

purchased and 1,512 post including this one.

Purchased...

My post count was 3,720 before this post. With my mastery of addition I suspect that my post count will now be 3,721 with this post.

PLEASE NOTE:

For any future people signing up, just state your current post count, you don't need to count in or subtract the sign-up post you're making. :)

Last edited:
Purchased....

My current post count is 1589 including this one. This is my first time participating in the birthweek after years been a member of this forum. Let's see how it goes.

UPDATE
7 JUNE 2015

The Leaderboard and Results table have been updated.
The top P.O.S.T. participant for the first week is Snoopy with 30 posts. Great job!

Good luck to everyone for Week 2 of this event.

PLEASE NOTE: If you notice any discrepancies in your P.O.S.T. results, send me a PM and I'll rectify it.​

I'll participate in this. Current post count is 5886.

UPDATE
14 JUNE 2015

The top P.O.S.T. participant for the second week is Galadín with 66 posts.

Good luck to everyone for Week 3 of this event.

PLEASE NOTE: If you notice any discrepancies in your P.O.S.T. results, send me a PM and I'll rectify it.​

UPDATE
21 JUNE 2015

The top P.O.S.T. participant for the second week is Galadín with 102 posts.

Good luck to everyone for the final week of this event.

PLEASE NOTE

Instead of the update for the leaderboard and results table being done today, it will instead be completed at the end of the event in two days time.

You've a few day left guys, make them count! ;))

UPDATE
30 JUNE 2015

The winners for [Birthweek 2015] P.O.S.T. are as follows:

1[sup]st[/sup] Place: Galadín (141 posts)
2[sup]nd[/sup] Place: Lord Sesshomaru (97 posts)
3[sup]rd[/sup] Place: Snoopy & soulcorruptor (74 posts)

Congratulations to our winners and thank you to all who entered, the support is greatly appreciated! Anyone who made over 10 posts over the duration of this event will be receiving a 1 BWP + 100 Gil participation prize.

For those interested the full results can be found here.

EVENT IS NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back