BACK IN BLACK

Reality.Fantasy

Bliss
Veteran
Gil
I doubt if anyone remembers me anymore, but I'm slowly returning to the FFF boards... after the 4th of July weekend, that is! :)

Holy Moley, was wondering where you had been - noticed it was your bday not too long ago on the bdays list xD

welcome back dude :monster:

(I would have been Bono when we were in Survivor xD)

I don't know you either, but I can see you were rather active. xD

Welcome back to the forums! :dave:

Holy Moley, was wondering where you had been - noticed it was your bday not too long ago on the bdays list xD

welcome back dude :monster:

(I would have been Bono when we were in Survivor xD)

AHH I totally forgot about Survivor! Does the board still do it? I don't remember what we did exactly, but I remember it being hilariously fun.

and thanks for the welcomes, everyone! :wacky:

Yeah we do, had 2 more since then, I won the last one, coz I'm just that ace :andry:

You missed it by a month or so

Ah, bollocks. I'll just find some other competition to join when the time comes. Never good timing!

I thought id kjnow you as youv got a high post count but i cant say i do =[

Welcome back =]

Welcome back to the forums. :monster:

I don't think I know you, as you were a bit before my time. I hope you enjoy your stay here again nonetheless and say hello to your old friends and make new ones too.

Whoa, look who's back! You were just recently mentioned in the Vet Lounge regarding your FFF Site Review challenge. xD Hope you stick around.

Not sure if I've seen you, because I left the forums in september 2007 and also wasn't that active back then . But welcome back! and hope you stick around

Whoa, look who's back! You were just recently mentioned in the Vet Lounge regarding your FFF Site Review challenge. xD Hope you stick around.

Say whaaaaat? I don't remember such things. I'll hop on over and creep on the thread.

And thanks to everyone else! I'll try and see if I can be more active than I was last time around. :cactaur:

Welcome back mate. :monster:

I think you were a bit before my time. But I remember your sig from when I was browsing some older threads.

Cinderella Man! Wassup, and welcome back.

Back