Ask a Stupid Question, get a Stupid Answer

Cuz he's a badass vampire. (Please don't think of Twilight)

How is Sephiroth's hair so shiny and straight when he's running around in the wind and attacking people?

I will field the Hair question then shall I ? :hmmm:

Seph's hair is in immaculate condition coz he uses Pantene triple strength protection shampoo and Shinras own Shampoo when on the road:ryan:

See:
1c536bf903c82ebaf78aa40b023133ed.png
:monster:

Do you get Materia in breakfast cereal boxes? you know as prize?:wacky:...........

Can someone else besides me and Gruj post here please:shame:

I can see it now some yahoo pulling up in SUV truck 4WD thing with Nanaki sitting in the back and jumping out and blowing the Servo/Petrol/Gas Station to smithereens.

So the answer is yes, yes he is a Fire Hazzard:wacky:

I have no further questions your Honor.

Why can't you see Vivi's face?

because if you see his face you turn to stone and the world will break in half and you will stay a virgin forever and then all the ice cream will melt and then a massive army of Moogles will attack and wipe out the penguins army and then the only survivor left on the earth will be a tree and a 40 year old midget....now do you want that to happen???

How did Kefka destroy the world?

He used Dr. Evil's tractor beam. They row in the same circles.

I'm having too much fun, Acer :D Tis' aWeSuM.

What exactly is Quina supposed to be?

I think a reptile thing that was deformed at an early age and the evil scientist that made Frankenstein decided to make Quina but failed and got rid of it with a frog and end of the story.

Who is cloud REALLY in love with?

Namingway?

Speaking of Namingway... Why is an alien immortal being that transcends dimensions and who's only purpose in existence to change the names of people that ask him, not killed himself for wasting his life?

Speaking of Namingway... Why is an alien immortal being that transcends dimensions and who's only purpose in existence to change the names of people that ask him, not killed himself for wasting his life?

Only because traveling through dimensions and changing peoples names is the most kick-ass job ever :ryan: Sign me up!

Would Sazh agree with the statement 'A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush'?

Last edited:
To smexify her belly button? :P

Where did Lightning get her piercing done?

Back