Achievement of the day

I managed to get my Thievery to do at least 9000+ damage. :awesome:

Another achievement: Finally had my graduation picture for the yearbook taken! It's sad though: I cannot believe I'm graduating.

This was actually yesteray, but uh...:rofl:'

I managed to drive 150 miles total with no maps nor directions. It was for during one of those smog check sessions where the mechanic tells you to just drive around until it's ready for the actual test. :8F:

I basically just picked the nearest state route freeway and drove it 'til I was sure I'd have enough gas to get it back to the shop.

Today I didn't have any junk food and thats pretty amazing. I had fruits and veggies, and I had a PB&J for lunch. I usually get something chocolate or something from fast food everyday, or a hot dog from the hot dog stand but today I kept it totally healthy

Well I managed to get through a party where a former lover's friend (female) attended with me. My ex and I left on pretty bad terms so she is not very fond of me. It was my uncle's party so I couldn't just not attend. There was plenty of awkwardness as she glanced at my fiance despite him trying to be friendly towards her. But I made it through without it being too painful.

I don't have significant achievements all that often. My achievement for the day is generally in the form of not messing anything up.

Steve and I have made a dent in the work that's needed to be done around the house.

We've needed to fix the carport for a few weeks since it got thrashed around by the storm we had a while ago.

Cleaned up all the bits of tarp that blew around the yard.

Started to mow the front.

Bought a new freezer and cleaned all the fish tanks.

Things are coming along very nicely and it's still early in the afternoon!

We have an inspection in two weeks and this is the first sunny weekend we've had in a while. So we decided to get the outside stuff done while we can. Next weekend might be raining for all we know.

The good thing about house inspections is that we get motivated to tidy up sooner rather than later. =P

I've finished studying a section of a chapter in my Economy book today which meant I studied the whole 5 section chapter within just two days. I studied four yesterday, which took me 3 and a half hours to do, and I used this morning and some free class time to study the last one. I may take the test tomorrow or the day after since I was and still am sick.

I did my 500-word story for my lecture in ten minutes.

It normally takes a hundred times longer, but I managed to do it and still have time to relax before the lecture, which was on the same day.

I've been unceremoniously thrown into an essay competition on a political-economics topic. It's over 700 words long, it shouldn't be too bad at all particularly as I should know quite a bit about the coalition government's economic strategy to write something. I've drafted 400 words already. I'm just now stuck on the best ways to reduce a country's deficit.

Other than that, I've made it through a mock university interview first thing this morning. Yeah, I was rather shit to be honest because it took me about 10 seconds to answer one of the questions. Can't afford that in the real thing.

Well it was actually yesterday but anyway.

Steve proposed last night! XD

I would say that's quite and achievement for both of us!

To come this far along and still be so happy now is fantastic! Now my parents might actually think we're serious. <_<

It's like they've only just clicked now that we're actually a couple even though I've lived out of home with him for the last three years. XD

Being alive!!!!
I know that sounds really odd but somethings happened and I shouldn't really be here now! So glad to be though ^_^

I got my flatmate's card and present today without much hassle. Also, the present I got her was the first Assassin's Creed on PC and it was the last copy in GAME! Well chuffed with that.

Watching someone trip over and then singing the victory theme. They didn't get it but it was 100 GS for me ^_^

I managed to get back to my dad's without breaking my neck because of the ice. I slipped a couple of times and came pretty damn close, but my balance prevailed in the end. :wacky:

I was told to put up Christmas decors today. Alone. It's Saturday. :hmph:

But anyway, I did. I spent most of the afternoon dragging boxes around and decorating. My achievement for today was finishing the Christmas tree. It's two times bigger than me and the assembly took a while. Not to mention I almost got electrocuted (but that's a whole other story). :wacky:

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab173/fruitcakelove/2010-11/DSC_0311-2.jpg

Achievement of the day..Let me think...I think my achievement was that i sat in the house the whole day ;)

Back