Worst Final Fantasy Game

The Worst Final Fantasy Game?

• Total voters
I vote for VIII.

I just can't stand for the over-waff story, and Squall. It gets really emo in almost all the game. (same for Cloud on VII); i don't hate them, but by far are the worst to me.

Last edited:
FF X-2, Stupid dresspheres, they just have to make a crappy story and a crappy gameplay

Aerith said:
Please try to put more effort into your posts guys, like, explain why you think that.

And Amelia, there are girls in every single FF game, not just X2 O_O
OK OK this is my opinion:
The super cool great member Dark Squall said:
It's a piece of crap Rolled in a video game for god's sakes!
They ruined the game..The dress sphere is one of the crapiest idea I've ever saw, the ruined the battle system in it and FFX had the most perfect ending I've ever saw but those fucker blow it away with crapy,stupid and nonsense ending where Yuna is shouting like a gang bang whore "FASTER FASTER".
I played the game once and I'll never play it again.

Tsskly. X-2 for me too.
^ They said it all. Dress-spheres. Lol, they basically spoiled the fun i usually had from other series trying to find some sort of rare weapon... (Excalibur for example)

it was tight between x and xii ! both just lost the final fantasy feel to me !

I really disliked FF: CC and FF: X-2 but I couldn't pick out of the two... so after much debate I went with FF:CC... man that was the shit, I couldn't even get past the first level!

I didn't like FF:XII much either.

Crystal Chronicles. Seriously I did not like that game. At all.

It has to be FFX-2 and DoC those story lines made my eyes bleed green x.x.

*I'm a bit suprised ppl hated 12 as much as they did same with 7 and 8*

Out of the ones I've played it would have to FFI, because it didnt have a very exciting storyline, and it didn't have any predetermined characters. It was the first game though, so I guess it can't be helped...

X-2 was the worst FFGame i played. For one, the storyline was garbage. 2, the Dressphere system sucked too, and 3, the bosses were so horrible in this game, i couldnt help but laugh

I honestly diden't mind FFX-2 haha i thought it was funny in some sick twisted way
But i chose other..
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of cerberus...
i bought it for the sake of going further into the FFVII story line.. and i still havent gone past the first level becasue i dont want to play it D:

Final Fantasy I/II didn't do a whole lot for me. They were probably good enough games at the time they came out, but they don't really hold up very well today.

I don't really get the Final Fantasy X-2 hate though. For the first couple of hours things are kind of silly and a bit too "Charlie's Angels wannabe" lame, but after that when the storyline really gets going, I enjoyed it immensely. To each his/her own I guess.

X-2, didn't even have to think twice, it sucks soooo bad i snapped my disc and threw it at my brother (granted it was the only thing i could think of to throw at him without causing seriose injury to the guy) but i was gettin angry that it sucked so bad, pulled it out o ma PS2, snapped it and threw both parts at my brother

I voted for FF12, because the gameplay was horrible IMHO.

But FF10-2 and FF8 were also two others that I really hated.

Wow, no votes for VI? Guess we know that the member base is pretty intelligent, then. :elmo:

I'm also appalled that X-2 has taken a drastically large lead over FFV, at least FFX-2 had some variety.

For me, it was FFV. That game pissed me off to no end, srsly. After you beat one boss that was a pain in the ass, there was another one right after that one. It really became annoying, so annoying that I didn't even finish the game. I probably will someday, but only with cheats.

Final Fantasy VII is my least favourite game in the series, due in no small part to Square-Enix beating the game to death with its many compilations.

I also didn't like the shape of the characters. Something about it just bugged me, and I didn't care too much for the storyline.

Either FF8 or FF12; They both stinked, and looked very stupid...

Maybe FF11 too, but i never played it.

Back