What a silly dunce
Can't even read rules, good grief
A terrible thief

“No, it’s fine, I’ll choose number nine! But rest assured, I’ll grumble and whine!” - So Paddy McGee, down on his knee, opened his gift on the count of three. He ooh’d, and he ahh’d, he even applaud, then ripped into paper of pure goldenrod.

The weight of the present was that of a log, so it was no surprise when he pulled out Egg Mog! And taped to the back was 100 sweet gil, something he’ll need if he wants a refill! But Santa wasn’t done spoiling the lad, as 1MP made him more glad! And what else should spawn, before his turn gone, but a single color User-Kupon.

Egg Mog.png
Kupon.png

You're up, Espurr !

• Haha
Reactions: Six
I choose to steal present number 9 from McGee!

• Haha
"How could this be?!" Shouted angry McGee, watching as Espurr made off with his MP!

The naughty Pokemon ran by quick, rushing off while he took a quick sip. "This Egg Mog is delicious, this entire gift is auspicious! Now please don't look at me as if I'm malicious!

Paddy McGee choose again!

Box number one was the simplest one, not that Paddy McGee wanted to jump the gun. He approached very cautious, as if he was nauseous, in fact it was almost obnoxious.

“Hurry up!” Everyone jeered, making him rush on out of fear. He popped the top off, as if to scoff, and snatched up some (50) gil in this ugly standoff. “I’ve got it, you see! Now back away from me – And let me enjoy this chocolate CT!”

Centaur Token.png

100% Chocolate inside - Not of monetary value.

You're up Ilyena! What will you choose?

Box #8 shall be my fate,
the chocobo eggs I do not hate,
sorry my rhyming is not that great.

• Haha
Ilyena chuckled as she passed on by, laughing at the others while they cry. The Chocobos were cute, she couldn’t refute, but inside was something she couldn’t compute.

“What’s this then?” She angrily gasped, lifting the coal that she grasped. Certainly it couldn’t be all true - Maybe Santa didn’t think this quite through? Despite her questions her user turned black, showing off in the faintest matte. But Santa Clause doesn’t focus all flaws, as inside at least made her take a long pause! The cutest of globes chock full of snow - Now shake it up and watch it go!

COAL.png
Centaur Globe.png

:8F:The Centaur globe was my favorite one!

You're turn Galadín ! Will you steal someone's present or will you open one of the unopened ones?

Last edited:
Before I kick
and second guess myself more
I think I'll pick
pretty present number four!

:mogscot:

Galadin chose present number four, in hopes of gil or even more! Her fingers twitched as she reached out her hand, hoping for gifts of something grand! With ribbon undone she knew she had won, yet remained unaware of things that begun.

The present ran over with puffs of dark soot, seemingly endless on it's dusty output. Her username stained with the blackest of black, making her angry as she let out a hack! Despite this being a despicable thrill, at least she made out with 10 extra gil. Santa was more kind to her, as out from the air came a big blurr. Don her head was new apparel, yarn of red during a Christmas carol 🎶

COAL.png
🎶
Gizmodeer Christmas Sweater.png
🎶

Dionysos you know what to do, and thanks for waiting in the long queue!

After a long wait, I arrive here with glorious glee.
Leaping about the room like an excitable, yet friendly, flea.
I must request... nay! I must politely plea!
May I please open present number three?

"'St Dionysos' might be a funny name, but rest assured this isn't a game!" Santa puffed over in little snow flakes, raising the gift for Dionysos to take. With hesitation he picked it up, unwrapping the bow with the cute little ruff. Unpacking the contents was easy enough, but the gift did seem a little overstuffed.

Dionysos was a bit confounded - the way Santa sounded he thought he was grounded! Inside was nothing for bad little kids, in fact he could barely believe his eyelids. The softest of toys graced his palms, so cute that he hadn't any qualms! But Santa wasn't done with this 'good' boy, as the toy was simply a quick decoy! He blew snowflakes into Dionysos' face, watching on as he shrunk in his place.

"It's a tough lesson you'll learn, you must discern, you can't extend events way past their turn! Now atop this coal you shall go, my cute little stuffed Chocobo! Don't look so glum, I'll name you Sugarplum, I think that'll be the fairest outcome."

Chocobo Christmas Plushie.png

COAL.png

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE, Jake, Jake. It's your turn now. There's one present left. You can either steal someone's gift or open the last one and possibly be subjected to something worse than the name Sugarplum. Your move 😎

"I'm bad at poems, is that a rule? If it is I'd find it so cruel! I'd love to open present number seven, a chocolate egg would put me in heaven!" So Jake did open the Christmas egg, surprised that he didn't have to beg! He untied the knot after giving some thought, hoping it wasn't all for naught!

It was a curious thing that Santa did bring, it almost looked like a little Cegling! "It couldn't be!" he shouted with glee, running around while he belted out "Weeeeee~!"

"But before you move on, please take this Kupon, it's the last gift I'll give before I move on!"

Cegling Christmas egg Hat.png
Kupon.png

Move on he did at the end of Jake's turn, this White Elephant event could now adjourn. Some of you were naughty - some of you nice, but alas next year I'll bet you think twice! I hope to hear you're all good next year, it'd be a shame if some of you turned into reindeer!

😎 Da end. See you next year!

White Elephant is concluded for this year! Thanks for participating you sweet little dears!

Espurr & Jake got a free Username Color Kupon . Know that it's only good for 1 week! If you don't want yours feel free to pass it on, otherwise let me know what color you'd both like!

Back