Which franchises would you like to see crossover with Final Fantasy?

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Shiva Snowflake
Carlos el Cactuar
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
brqNwlC.png

(Elenaboko - Uncharted's Elena Fisher as a chocobo uncovering ancient Greek kylikes decorated with Final Fantasy themes - as seen during FFF's Treasure Hunt)

I swear we used to have a thread like this, but I can't find it anywhere...

Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you are aware of the upcoming Final Fantasy XV and Assassin's Creed crossover event. Lestallum is to be redesigned as it might appear in an Assassin's Creed game, and Noctis will turn into an assassin... The rest doesn't make much sense, but who cares?!

I ask you which franchises do you think Final Fantasy could crossover with? What might work, and what might not?

Discuss!

For me the first obvious choice is a Warriors crossover. Seeing how well Dragon Quest Heros was I would love to see Final Fantasy in that gameplay.

The second one a bit more obstract would be Valkeria Chronicles. Doing a Final Fantasy war strategy like Valkeria Chronicles would be a very interesting set up to me and could do wonders for the franchise

"The rest doesn't make much sense, but who cares?!" - Typical FF15 then eh???

Anyways, I'd like to see a Silent Hill with evil Vivis (I can live with them being just black mages) popping out of school desks and stuff, instead of those ghost kids. Vivi's evil laugh from KH2 would actually suit the scary atmosphere :lew:.

Power Rangers/Super Sentai

Get a contract drawn with Toei, Saban and Bandai somehow and put it in FFXV. Go the whole hog with Noctis and his crew, along with maybe Aranea as a fifth ranger, to suit up in colourful spandex costumes ready to take on the evil Niflheim Empire. Protect Lestallum or Altissia from Niflheim's latest hordes of mechanical footsoldiers and their current monster of the week. When the malevolent Titan wakes from his slumber in the Disc of Cauthess, it is up to Cid and Cindy to build brand new battle vehicles for every member of the team alongside the Regalia. Only with these five vehicles in Megazord form can the Lucian Rangers stand a fighting chance against Titan's relentless onslaught.

In the midst of this quest, the rangers have to work hard to ensure that the citizens of Lestallum recycle, clean up the streets, stay healthy and active with delicious fruits and vegetables instead of Cup Noodles (soz, Gladdy daddy), and protect the smiles of the local children like Talcott.

Power Rangers/Super Sentai

Get a contract drawn with Toei, Saban and Bandai somehow and put it in FFXV. Go the whole hog with Noctis and his crew, along with maybe Aranea as a fifth ranger, to suit up in colourful spandex costumes ready to take on the evil Niflheim Empire. Protect Lestallum or Altissia from Niflheim's latest hordes of mechanical footsoldiers and their current monster of the week. When the malevolent Titan wakes from his slumber in the Disc of Cauthess, it is up to Cid and Cindy to build brand new battle vehicles for every member of the team alongside the Regalia. Only with these five vehicles in Megazord form can the Lucian Rangers stand a fighting chance against Titan's relentless onslaught.

In the midst of this quest, the rangers have to work hard to ensure that the citizens of Lestallum recycle, clean up the streets, stay healthy and active with delicious fruits and vegetables instead of Cup Noodles (soz, Gladdy daddy), and protect the smiles of the local children like Talcott.

The worst thing was that we were sooooooooooo close to those Power Rangers suits, at the very least! http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/07/31/final-fantasy-xv-finally-gets-redesigned-power-rangers-suits/

I mean, from what I played of FFXV(Yes, I didn't finish it... I'm a terrible FINAL FANTASY FORUM moderator...) it feels like Power Rangers anyway: Fight through a load of little henchmen, the face the big mecha boss when you're attacking a base, and - finally- the summons are like the "GROWED UP" monster versions.

Man, now I really want a Sentai crossover...

I'm gonna be honest though, I think the Assassin's Crossover looks really cool- it's so stupid but so, so fanservicey. Is this what it's like to be a weeb served at one of those maid café's? Feels creepy, but good.

What about a Final Fantasy and Crash Bandicoot crossover?

Both FF protagonists and Crash Bandicoot find themselves needing to collect / save crystals from the hands of evil. Both FF characters and Crash Bandicoot like to ride animals, etc.

I could easily see Crash riding a chocobo and collecting crystals. Ultros could be a boss fight!

I would kind of like to see a Suikoden crossover, somehow one of the true runes begins merging realities together and since the main person would probably be from the Suikoden universe though with all the realms slowly merging and traveling between them you could recruit FF cast members as your Stars of Destiny, like Rikku and Locke could be the treasure finder people or have that as their support ability if part of the party because of their thief roles.

I would love to have a Pokemon x FF crossover, but all I hear is that World of Final Fantasy is exactly like this. So I guess there aren't any other franchises I would like to see crossover with FF this badly.
Buuuut Jak, Mass Effect or Bioshock crossovers would be funny to see. I'd definitely give them a try. :D

What about a Final Fantasy and Crash Bandicoot crossover?

Both FF protagonists and Crash Bandicoot find themselves needing to collect / save crystals from the hands of evil. Both FF characters and Crash Bandicoot like to ride animals, etc.

I could easily see Crash riding a chocobo and collecting crystals. Ultros could be a boss fight!
I would love that!!

brqNwlC.png

(Elenaboko - Uncharted's Elena Fisher as a chocobo uncovering ancient Greek kylikes decorated with Final Fantasy themes - as seen during FFF's Treasure Hunt)

I swear we used to have a thread like this, but I can't find it anywhere...

Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you are aware of the upcoming Final Fantasy XV and Assassin's Creed crossover event. Lestallum is to be redesigned as it b xmight appear in an Assassin's Creed game, and Noctis will turn into an assassin... The rest doesn't make much sense, but who cares?!

Redtube Beeg Spankbang

I ask you which franchises do you think Final Fantasy could crossover with? What might work, and what might not?

Discuss!
I would die for that.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy & Harvest Moon :tearjoy: I can harvest my Gysahl Greens while I await my Chocobo eggs to hatch. Something sweet and simple like that would be silly anyway! I can choose whichever FF character I'd like to marry to boot. 😏

I second the Dark Souls crossover though. I think I'd be more likely to get into the series anyway - my husband is really into it but I have troubles investing into it a majority of the time.

I would kind of like to see a Tales of crossover with characters from Vesperia,Berseria and Graces.

Back