What would you do if the character above you loves you?

I'd probably giggle and ask him if that chocobo chick poops in his fro and claws at his scalp while it's in there :wacky:

Snow...from Final Fantasy XIII :hmmm:

"But Snow, what about your dear fiance Serah?? o__o"
Besides, he would drive me absolutely crazy with his annoying "I'm a hero!" nonsense... -_-

Eiko Carol (FFIX)

tumblr_lqtf7sqGWf1qfjjkvo1_500.gif

Red XIII

:lol:

:jess: We'd get married and have lots of good-looking and witty babies.

Kimahri

Say that I'm not into bestiality and look disgusted because human + animal doing it..... spews. :gonk:

Wakka from 10.

I'd turn him into a frog then give it to Quina.

And since i'm in a FFIX mood...

Queen Brahne (Show the poor woman some love)

Another Blast from the past :)

id tell him Sorry Angeal am straight I don't swing my buster sword that way :D

Have fun with this one

index.jpg

Godbert Manderville

I mean I'm already a Lalafell in FFXIV and in IRL so I won't say no to being treated like the Sultana in his arms.

(Oh whoops, did I say arms as in plural form?)

I'll happily let Raubahn be my personal taxi and meat shield. That is all I will allow.

Now what about this fine specimen?

maxresdefault.jpg

CHADley from FFVII Remake

Honestly, I have no idea what I'd do.
I'd possibly pretend to be an android just to throw off with his own calculations. Maybe he'll malfunction. Or maybe we'll unlock the next level of Chad-Chadley.

How about....
Ew-xDVRVkAAjuuw.jpg:small

Did this post die simply because of an image not found? Clearly, I would go on an epic quest to find the one who loves me. Image not found? Not if I have anything to say about it.

Benjamin from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.

Ultimately, I really think Yuna would be out of my league but I imagine a date with her would be such an amazing time. She seems so easy to talk to.

Princess Ashe. :awesome:

Back