What Final Fantasy character resembles you the most? And why?

EliteMark

Gil
Hey there FF community! :domo:

What Final Fantasy character do you resemble the most? And why? (Try to keep it 1-3 characters and the same sex) AND BE HONEST please :P

Who do you guys resemble the most? :awesome::awesome:

Last edited:
I guess I would say I physically look like Steiner from FFIX. He's the only character I've seen in a FF that even comes close to my actual appearence. Though, we do dress differently.... :hmmm:

Personality wise, I'll have to go with Quina from FFIX. We both enjoy food and all that stuff. I'm just like Quina in the sense that, if I ever had to go on a mission to save the world or something like that, I would be the goofy side character that's just there for the lulz. I wouldn't be as good a fighter though.

Anyway, Steiner for physical appearence and Quina for personality.

Looks-wise I'd have to say Tifa. I have really long dark hair with a side fringe and I look more like her in the face than say, Rinoa or Garnet. Not to mentioned I have some *ahem* some other similarities. Only thing is I have green eyes and she has brown.

Personality I'd have to probably say I'm most like Rinoa because she's handles a lot of stuff (running a rebel group and being in charge of others as well as herself) but still acts silly and light-hearted and tries to look on the bright side of things. Her mother's dead and she and her father aren't close which is also something I have in common with her.

A mixture between Selphie and Irvine lol ? I can be kinda carried away and hyperactive at times, but I can also try and like cool and hip but inside I'm really sensitive like Irvine and have a dirty mind like Irvine as well.
:hmmm:

Hmm Wakka maybe?

Mod edit: Allegretto
Hi there, just want to remind you that short posts are discouraged in the forums because they can be considered as spam. It would be great if you can expand on your points in future posts. Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy your stay in the forums! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably resemble Garnet or Tifa the most, as I have very long dark hair and brown eyes. Though I do not have the assets of Tifa so I'd probably have to go with Garnet as an overall resemblance. As for my personality I feel it is very similar to Quistis from VIII: we're both teachers who get frustrated easily and are rather bossy :p

Edge is rude, hotheaded and stubborn, refusing to give up his pursuit of Rubicante and not backing down from the fight despite being outmatched. He is highly rude to the party members at first, but comes to appreciate their help over time. He has a crush on Rydia and flirts with other females occasionally, remarking that Rydia and Rosa makes "two babes in the party". He has a short temper and uses his rage as a source of power in his rematch with Rubicante, unlocking new Ninjutsu skills.
From Final Fantasy Wikia: Edge Geraldine

edge sounds just like me :monster:

Kiros from FF8. From the FFwiki: Kiros was the voice of reason in Laguna's group, always there to at least make an attempt in steering Laguna's AWOL behavior, he is nonetheless loyal to his friends and is always looking out for their well being.

Physically I'd say I resemble Rinoa, greatly. Though my hair is a different colour now. Personality-wise, Rikku. Fear of thunder especially, lol.

:hmmm:

Personality wise, I'm a little like Cloud and Squall. Although my GF has been swiftly converting me to a Tidus type person.

Physically, I have to say Barrett the way he looks in Advent Children, with the bulk and braids. No gun-arm though. :gasp:

Kain Highwind. Also my favorite character. He is good at heart but sometimes misguided.

If I had to choose I'd say Cloud minus the blonde and spikey hair. Mines brown and curly = ).

Personality-wise I'll say FF7 video game version after he finds out about his past Cloud. I don't jump into the fray like say Zidane would I weigh the consequences of my actions before I do them usually.

well, if i really had to choose, i'll i could be a mix between Zidane from ffIX and Irvine from ffVIII both in term of personality and looks. i've got my own traits of course which my differ quite a bit frome those characters but in a whole... think that's it mates!

Physically I'd say I resemble Rinoa, greatly. Though my hair is a different colour now. Personality-wise, Rikku. Fear of thunder especially, lol.
Huh. Are you me? This is pretty much what I was going to say. I'm like Rinoa physically- quite short, dark hair, wears a lot of blue, often seen with a dog...
And personality wise I'd say Rikku too, because I can be quite chirpy when the need arises, but I also have fears and can get quite emotional over things.

Physically wise, I'd say I was closest to a mixture of Cloud(The height) and Squall(Hair), though... I'm certainly not built as well. I'm also not asian, or cute... Or any of that shit.

Personality wise, I'm like Zindane- the flirty, happy chatty type. :lew: Oh, and I have issues with the dad like Tidus(You know, Jecht being something of a cuntmuffin).

Back