Voices of FFF - THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!

Oh yuor signature did, did it? we may have to have words :ryan:

Stang; Justin DID get yours right o_O

Video game voice my arse. :grumpy:

you did drunkenly admit you got what I ment by you sounding like lara croft over msn as you had been listening to the playback of your own voice ^_^

so which way to croft manor again? :P

I was drunk, shh. :grumpy:

.... It's that way -points to haunted house on hill;- <_< *bamfs off*

Ahahahaha, Rofl Adri. xD you mistook me with Lewis? xDDD I told you I'm not good with English, I was quite obvious in there :monster:

Rofl Hal. xD

Everyone thought you were me and I was you. :gasp:
More of a knack for the process of elimination...

--Look at the names of people who expressed interest in the description thread, or elsewhere on the forum

--Fire in the names I know for definite (e.g. Kelly, Mitsuki, Lew)

--Throw away the left-over names

--Put in every male name next to the male voices and every female name next to the female voices, then look at their locations on their profiles, then use Youtube to get a feel for those accents

--If the accent was British then I deleted the American names and vice versa

--Eventually, I was left with very few names and I just took a guess with Danny, Liam, Blackstang and Justin

Wooooooo :dave:
I was going to do something along these lines, but then I couldn't be arsed. -_-

Actually Laro, I ALMOST got yours...and Faith. But I changed my answers right before I submitted them. I switched you and Faith with two others, so I could have at least gotten 7 right. =/ Ah blah, now I know how you guys sound like.

only 2 got mine and neither of them have heard me speak, which i found pretty amusing since Kelly has heard me speak plenty of times :P

It was the Arnie impressions damn you *shakes fist*(

No matter how many times I tried picturing yours, I got fucking arnie in my head -__-

I switched Lew with Dave and how come I was to know that Aaron in an irishman?!

I think I'm in love with Sacha...

Back