[V7] What are you currently listening to?

Should I just leave it alone?
I can't, won't decide
Should I just walk in your fire?
Silver lion
It wants to enter my mind
I want to pretend
Should I just leave it alone?
Silver lion

Q-Tip x blue girl

Quite possibly the best frog-related experience since Aristophanes' classic play.

Had this on to help me focus whilst doing some work for a while so made a note to share it here where it shall be appreciated since there are known batrachophiles here.

happy that maika is still singing after TFT's disbandment :whistle:

Miles Davis x Live in São Paulo (28.5.1974)

You Push For The World by Electro Spectre

The moon puts on its silver face
It's silent in this room
And everything falls into place
Soon the night flowers will bloom

And you are
A killer born
Yet whispering only

And your will
Is like a string
Shivering slowly

And on and on and on and on
You push for the world

And your mind
A killer born
'Cause all are lonely

It's too late, you'll never hear me say that
I'm falling, I'm falling in love again
Again again again again agaaaaaaaaaain

la la la la la, la la la la la
la la la la la la
la la la la la, la la la la la
la la la la la la

The Eye That Follows Suit by Wingtips

You died with
The sentiment you left inside
You died with
The scars of all that's left behind
You'll find it

Trapped within familiar eyes

if i'm forced to pick one single genre of music to listen to for the rest of my life it's definitely mathcore

Now eat a banana 🍌

potassium for stamina 🕺

Then build a school 🏫
Burn it down
elmofire.gif

Get on the floor and do it now :wacky:

F$ck a house :suki:🏠

Eat a shoe 👞
All because we told you to! :spaz:

Antonio Jobim x Arquitetura de Morar

I've been on a big tear of Holst's "Planets," but also Classical composers from the Americas (esp. South America). Jobim is underrated as a composer, in my opinion.​

I played this game when I was a student many years ago. At that time, I didn’t understand the meaning of the black guy’s look in the ending until I saw the movie Blood Diamond.
This game has many country songs under crazy or drama stories, such as the 5th version. Suddenly I feel the FF game is the same. Both legendary games always have good music.

Prince and the Revolution x America (12" version)

In the opening of this song: Marlene wakes up to a noise from outside at night. She opens the window and sees a woman defeating a big enemy with a scepter and a strange language she can’t understand. She recognizes the woman is the one who saved her in the 7th Heaven Bar during the reactor bombing. The woman does not remember Marlene. She does not attack due to feeling the sympathy Marlene gives to her. After looking at Marlene for a while, she flies away.
Previously, a man fell in love with a woman wearing a red dress. She told him, “Heya”
In another universal, a group of 7 people goes to a party while listening to this song.

Peven Everett x One Way Ticket

Back