[V7] What are you currently listening to?

ATLUS recently added the rest of SMT OSTs in music streaming apps which means I've been powerwalking to SMT4's ikebukuro every single day :dance:

Mech was the first game I played when learning how to use a computer with Windows 98.
The Microsoft intro music was also the first thing I listened. Then, I met it in most games I played with my childhood friends.
Memories are a gift of the past.

Definitely a classic that I have been hearing more often lately for some reason. A few commercials, and it was also in the Guardians of the Galaxy game, which I played last year. Seems to be in vogue, and I don't blame whoever sets these trends as it is quite catchy, and that guitar riff is cool.

And I never minded being on my own,
Then something broke in me and I wanted to go home,
To be where you are
But even closer to you, you seem so very faaaaaaaaaaaaaar

This has gotta be the good life

Last edited:
Donnie x Beautiful Me

I look back on everything I have posted when enjoying this music on the weekend. Suddenly, I feel sad, but that’s okay. It’s just my mood.

Meshell Ndegeocello x The Atlantiques

Many years ago, I watched the Japanese contemporary dance at the Foundation. A dancer performed this song. During her show, I thought I was watching a video game character showing a story.

D'Angelo and the Vanguard x Till It's Done (Tutu)

Arcana x Broken Circle

24 Hour Experience x Allnighter

Cid tells the Avalanche team to sit tight when he is driving the plane. Tifa enjoys the song, while Yuffie feels airsick. Cloud is pleasant to look at Aerith enjoying the flight. She then looks at him and smiles. At this time, those young people are experiencing one of the best moments in their lives.

112 Million views wow... but yeah still listen to this song a lot (capcom gimme dmc6 already I need the family reunion so bad)

Everywhere, everything
I wanna love you 'til we're food for the worms to eat,
'till our fingers decompose,
Keep my hand in yours

JMSN x Don't Make Me Change

Some people who have played Rebirth said that Cloud accepts his fate.
Inspired by this, the revenge story of Cloud’s grandpa in another timeline ends with his acceptance of his loss. After defeating most of Cetra Lifestream travelers who destroyed his family for stopping the Jenova event. He stops fighting against the rest of them and also rejects Sephiroth's ghost who makes him a dead walking warrior, to go to his family in the promised land. He doesn't care about anything, even if he may become someone in the next timeline. Meanwhile, the next Queen of Cetra understands that killing and war can't resolve the prophecy of the end of her nation. She accepts fate and gives the order to renounce the extremism inside the nation. She also prays with the hope that her people will always be joyful and kind anywhere anytime no matter what happens. Her praying melts into the Lifestream.
The long war between Cetra and other races ends with the fall of Cloud grandpa's family, one of the most handsome and aggressive clans on the planet.
Jenova goes to the past and meets Cetra. It says: This is only the beginning.
End of Ghost of Ancients story.

Back