[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent more time googling DO DO DOOO DO DO DO DO DOOOO than I should have

Found it though ^_^

Last edited:
^
My ears! My soul! Nooooooo!

-

Myself, I've just finished listening to Gratitude by Danny Elfman / Oingo Boingo.

I don’t listen to music enough these days, but I'm going to see Danny Elfman live in a few days when I go to see A Nightmare Before Christmas with vocals performed by some of the cast, so I've been listening to my Oingo Boingo albums as a form of preparation.

Danny Elfman was, is, and likely forever will be a wild, crazy, amazing soul!

Yeah, his 80s madness in the band Oingo Boingo is a bit different to his role as Jack Skellington but I love it in its quirkiness.

Just a couple songs from my recent playlist:

Rejjie Snow - PURPLE TUESDAY
So, Rejjie is a rapper originally from Dublin (he's since shed the accent; probably to appeal to wider audience) but I find this particular song to be a bop and a half - a nice chill and relaxed tempo.

Madeon - Technicolor
I really got into Madeon this year; as Hayabusa can echo; the dude's got some serious talent.

Knox Hamilton - Washed Up Together
A band I found through good ol' Discover Weekly (for all the flack, I do think Spotify is a wonderful service because it highlights gems like this). I really into this song; I don't care much for the video - though people who love vacuum-sealing might enjoy.

I could put more but theeeeeeeeeeen I'd start taking over the thread!

Celebrated voting today by listening to one of the inspirations artists of this generation (plus, I think he has banging tunes and pumped for the album drop tomorrow).

#YOUTHQUAKE
rose.jpeg

Last edited:

But when I looked at her,
I thought of only you.
If only there was proof I could use to show it's true.

Just crash, fall down,
I'll wrap my arms around you now.

😩

I still love you, though
I still love you, though
I still love you always

oh hey, I like a new new song by an artist I never listened to before

does this mean I'm not as old as I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back