[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulling fake karate moves (n pretending Im Katana) since 1994.

ALWAYS gets me pumped for a workout ..or a fight.

Material by Blaqk Audio

"Sometimes poor company can have a greater worth"

Been listening to this album a lot since the release but since I'm now more in a electronic mood rather than the metal rampage I was more into back in April/May it's taken on a whole new lease of life. It works and fits quite nicely now so I'm now back to the full fledged fandom. :lew:

Lindsey Stirling's new album is out!! I absolutely love her music but I think I have found a favourite on the album. I hope to make a music video to it.

I know, I know. James Blunt. I never thought I'd actually like one of his songs :sad3:

High, running wild among all the stars above
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me

Last edited:

Something very soothing about this song, especially when it's live/acoustic like this. The melody is just gorgeous.

Animals, by Maroon 5

So what you trying to do to me
It's like we can't stop, we're enemies
But we get along when I'm inside you, eh
You're like a drug that's killing me

Such scandalous lyrics.

2 songs in one for me! This vid popped up from Melanie Martinez the other day:

I love the story behind these songs and the general sound during Milk and Cookies (well both, but that one mainly) :s. She's really going from strength to strength throughout her career :).

Yeah, yeaaaah ♪

Go get it, go get it, go get it, go get it, go! Play it cool!

Years ago I liked Paramore a lot. This was a nice album o.o

Kinda stopped listening to them though once I discovered Florence + the Machine's first album, Lungs, in... late 2009. Dunno why I remember that!

I cant remember how you enter a video! So if this dont work well thats pish.

Biffy Clyro - Howl.

One of my favourite bands of all time. Fantastic to see them out with a new album. Il be picking it up very soon but their newest song is a classic example of catchy pop rock. I love it. Been singing it all the time at work lately. If ye dinnae like it ye can kiss ma arse :love:

Last edited:
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooookay, I haven't posted my listening history in a while!

So for the last month I've been obsessed with Biggie Smalls and Giorgio Moroder. Not quite sure why but when you're in work and scoping Spotify you find some sensational tracks!

Giorgio Moroder - Chase(From Midnight Express)

Paul Oakey & Giorgio Moroder - Together in Electric Dreams

The Notorious XX - One More Chance to Make your heart Skip a beat

The Notorious B.I.G - Ten Crack Commandments

It's not like a song song but it's been stuck in my head

Pleeeeeeeease use this song in your commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back