[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cant put into words how much I love this woman. This song made the Madden 17 soundtrack! This beat and mixed with her flow, it makes me seriously wanna dance right now xD
I'm so happy to see her blowing up and getting more exposure. Seriously, listen to some of her older stuff. She's a fantastic rapper and shes just..... <3

This video quality is fantastic and its absolutely beautiful! I also love how it transitions into her going off when she raps

1, 2, 3, 4 - by Plain White T's

Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make it feel good when it hurts so bad
The best that I've had
And I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy

Claasic Boss theme.

Out of all the MGS games that Ive had the pleasure of playing ie 1-5,GZ, Sons Of Liberty still stands as one of the easiest MGS titles for me -its my favourite one out of the series too. After my very first playthrough on Normal mode, I decided to risk it on Extreme mode. 20 Metal Gear Rays as opposed to 7 Metal gear rays on Normal mode = T__T. You still fight 3 at a time, takes a fkng while. My hands became so stiff, had to pause several times n shake em out.

Last edited:
Ain't It Fun, by Paramore

Something to get me going this morning. I'm really dragging! :gasp:

Collide, by Howie Day

I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

that alliteration though... pure genius.

it's a shame that their vocalist left (their new instrumental stuff is still good though tbh)

What a shame we all become
Such fragile broken things
A memory remains, just a tiny spark...
I'd give it all my oxygen
So let the flames begin, let the flames begin

Oh glory...

Stuck Like Glue, by Sugarland

Thank you, Spotify radio. :lew:

Usually listening to metal, but this time is just a liiiiiiitle different :D I just love the drop to simplicity during the chorus, with the soft, short, reversed/harmonized vocals that set the tone over the beat. Might actually just be a synthesized effect, but I like to imagine they're not that lazy :P

LOVE SHACK BABY LOVE SHACK

It's 2am and I had an urge to listen to this song

what is my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back