[V3] What's Your Mood?

Mood: weird

Its possible I'll have a nice influx of cash coming within the next 6 months & I'll have more time to be social and outdoorsy.

In my child's mind, I imagine myself buying a lambo and a small mansion & hanging with some hos in my new jacuzzi & posting pics on FFF to flaunt my newfound wealth. I guess those thoughts run somewhat parallel to my aspirations & goals, atm.

But, no worries, it definitely won't come to that guys. :LJ:

Mood: Apathetic

I find myself doing assignments late at night or early in the morning before they're due. :hmph: I'm getting annoyed by it. My academic future is at stake, yet I haven't managed to stop procrastinating yet. Tried to, yes, but I haven't stopped completely. Luckily, tonight, all I have to do is make small revisions to my English paper and then make a pattern on Photoshop. Any pattern. When I think about it, both of those assignments shouldn't take anymore than half an hour, so I'll be a good girl and not save them to work on past my bed time.

Mood: Irritable
Reason: I have no idea. Just getting sick of people talking when really all I need is peace and quiet. I'm feeling quite low so my mum constantly calling up at me as I mope just isn't fun. :S I know I'll pick up before I know it but for now, I feel irritated and just want to wallow in self pity, haha.
It's weird how the ones you want to be supportive the most, just aren't really.

Mood: Confused and annoyed

A friend of mine is ignoring me for no good reason on psn, i've asked him why and he just doesn't respond. I can't think of anything i have/had done to recieve this treatment from him, i've known him for almost four years now. I'm just thinking about cutting off contact with him since i wouldn't ever treat anyone i know this way unless i had good reason to and even then i would tell them why upfront not avoid them.

Mood:Agitated

My laptop is just refusing to work on standard mode so i have to keep it in safe mode for it to function. It won't let me run a system scan to see what's causing the issue, let alone navigate throughout the system to try to find the problem and solve it myself. I hate technology sometimes.

Mood: Relaxed

I've been getting too many of these free days to myself now and you'd think I'd be worrying, considering the deadlines for all Uni work are due two weeks on Friday. Buuut I'm not. I should really be getting on with it, but I can't bring myself to. Procastination is such a bitch! Not normally up this late, but eh. I slept too much last night and now I'm just catching up on Britain's Got Talent to try and wear myself out. Wish me luck! >_>

Mood: Meh.
Reason: I'm doing what's necessary--studying for math and reviewing for psychology all day, going over math problems that's irksome to me, etc. Still have to fill out my job application real quick so I can hand it in asap. But yeah, it's a "meh" kinda day; one of those "I gotta do what I gotta do" sort of days. Not bad, not great, just "meh."

Mood: Happy

I've got the next three days off. I work overnights now, and I don't mind it. Though it does tear into my time of talking to Raye a little bit, which sucks. However, I need the job and the money that comes with it. Overnights are good because I don't have to talk to people much and everyone there seems to like me. Manager even bought me a coke, which was pretty bad ass. However, the job can be hell on your legs. So these next few days that I'm off, I'm going to relax. On an added note, I get paid this Thursday, and I'll be getting wine and cheese and eating them over Skype as I talk to Raye. Not exactly big plans, but I'm not a "big plans" kind of guy. Plus, I hate my birthday, why would I want a party?

Mood: tired but pretty good.

Reason: Well, I've possibly had a few too many late nights recently. :lew: I woke up to a lovely message this morning. ^_^ I did, however, wake up to another from a friend who cancelled meeting up today. :sad3: I'll probably use the morning to play a few FF pieces on the piano. I'm learning the Piano Collection versions of Tifa's Theme at the moment but hope to start a few of the simpler OST versions of various themes today. ^_^ I may also dip into The Last Story, though I'm less keen on that because I've pretty much completed it. The rest of the game consists of about 10 boss battles. I would rather resume my game in FFVII or Red Dead Redemption... OR start Uncharted 2. :hmmm:

Mood: Bleh.

I don't understand why people have to be so messed up with their words. Can't you just say what you have to say without being a total jackass about it? (Sigh) People who think they're hilarious when trying to 'dumb' down issues that others might view differently are friggin' pathetic. Day 2: Ruined. Huzzah!

Mood: Can't think of a proper word or if there is one

Just thinking about everything i did in the past, i'm trying to understand why i chose to do the things i did or say the things i've said as far as doing/causing harm. So far i can't think of anything i just draw blanks, music is helping a bit i guess not by much though. They can't be changed i know, but i'm trying to think of why i did them so i don't repeat those decisions again. Other than that though i don't feel anger or sadness, just feel normal. I don't know what other word to use since i can't think of anything else so i'll just stick to that.

Mood: Distressed, Stressed and Busy.

Reason: I regret taking a couple days off sick because I have come back to a very large and scary pile of work. Everything seemed to have waited until I had the least amount of time and then suddenly it bombarded me. I'm not really coping and my boss just keeps throwing things at me no matter how busy I am. The only reason I have time to post now is because I've forced myself to take a 15 minute break to just destress :damon:

My dad is also on my back about my holiday in August. I am going off to the UK and he does not approve :sad3: He's very good at making me feel like an utter shit, even if I haven't done anything wrong, so there is that on top of it. Money issues are pissing me off, but that's mostly my fault because I am shit with my money. But that doesn't make it any less of an issue.

I am confused and a bit sad about some other things going on :( though it's not really something I can bring up but none of this is helping ;___;

I think I will put bricks in my pockets and throw myself down the stairs now :hmmm: :-)ohoho:)

On the Plus side, it's nearly the weekend, I just need to survive one more day :griin:

:ari:

mood - trying to werk. :ohshit:

No arguing or debating today, have to give people their peace and quiet, sometimes. :ohshit:

And, have to try and be somewhat productive. :grin:

Mood: slightly annoyed

I tried sleeping earlier and i was able to for two hours but i woke up with a abnormal headache and my stomach won't stop rumbling, even though i had just eaten an hour ago. Took meds and as usual they don't fucking work so i'm wide awake, even though i'm tired trying to figure out what to do now. Listening to my ipod isn't helping either, gonna have to force myself to stay awake during class later today i guess.

Mood: Tired with a bit of anxiety

Well, I go back to work today. Not that I mind, but work can be kind of dull from time to time. I need to go to sleep, but I have to call up first and figure out why I didn't get paid yesterday. I'm sure it was just a simple error on someone's part, but I really need that money and I was looking forward to having it. So it kind of hit at a bad time. Hopefully I can get things settled over the phone, as I would really not want to lose an hour and a half of sleep working this stuff out.

Though, Fridays are typically bad for me because I have a limited amount of time to talk with Raye and it's practically my Monday of the week. I also have to do a bit of work when I wake up as well... all in all, it's not going to be a very fun day for me in the slightest.

Mood: Bleh

Work was crap today. The customers weren't bad, but it was just a major onslaught. I wanted to shoot myself after saying, "Would you like a bag for your shopping?" over a million times in the space of a couple of hours. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate having a job, but I'm at the stage of wishing for some kind of new direction in my life. I graduate in two months as well, so that's kind of where that direction comes in. My manager at work also screwed up my holidays and essentially some plans I had. Oh well, it doesn't matter too much because he's a prick anyway.

Mood: Moderately amused

Reason: What, I need a reason to be moderately amused now? :mokken:
...well, I just finished watching Another, which turns into a hilarious bloodbath over the last couple of episodes. I think I annoyed mother a little with my constantly giggling:

"Why are you laughing?"
"This guy just survived having a chandelier fall on him only to be crushed by a falling pillar when he tried to make a run for it!"
"..."

This is whilst she's a recorded episode of Silent Witness, which is significantly more violent than anything I watch. xD

Mood: :rage:

I CAN'T FIND MY IPOD.

OHMYGOD IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS OKAY I am practically itching for portable music :rage: I've searched my whole room, all my bags, under the bed. I therefore conclude that it has vanished. That's it. That's the explanation. I'm tired of looking. :hmph:

I wasted precious time that could've been spent sleeping. I have to get up early to drive my sister and help her look for a dormitory at her university. She's going to college in two weeks. I can't get over how fast time flies. My baby sister...going to uni. D:

I should rly sleep.

Mood: Excited

Reason: I got to see my family yesterday; it was a lovely little get together. We had some traditional food set out: curried goat, roti, escoveitched fish, festival (these yummy dumpling pastry thingies), and some white rice. Ah my tummy was so satisfied. I got to play with my cousin's 10 month old daughter, she's just the cutest little thing. Pretty much everyone has fallen in love with her: she loves food and she loves to wave "bye" and she loves clapping her hands. She's just the happiest little baby ever--until daddy starts walking away then she starts to wail and cry and call for him. I also think it's awesome how she knows how to sign but yes--yesterday was all about baby Aliza and my cousins. ^_^ I sorely missed them and I sorely missed my uncle.

Aaaaalso my cousin gave me good news about the daycare position so I'm super, super thrilled. She thinks I'm gonna get it in nooo time flat. Here's hoping *crosses fingers*.

Back