Username Change Thread

Well, I've been wondering this for a long time. Since we can change our usernames ourselves, shouldn't this thread be basically obsolete?

Don't wanna come off condescending but a short answer is no, it is not obsolete, because it takes 30 days for the next name change. So say I changed my named to "Jack Ass Steve", well I may say.. wait why did I do this? If I could not change my name for another 30 days, I would be pretty pissed. So this is for mods to change your name within that 30 days.

Also some people are newer to the forums and are not sure how to change their name, they ask for a mod to do it, it is easier that way.

Last edited:
Some people sometimes can't change their name as well due to technical difficulties or faults in the forum. At least I know that happened to some people last year...I think >.>

Okay. I was just looking for an answer. Thanks a lot. I thought that some people who like to change their username once a week to confuse people used this thread to do it even more often.
...My god, those last five words sounded absolutely wrong.

You should be able to change your own name, Requiem. Just go to your User CP and click "Edit E-mail, Username, Password" and it should give you the option there. If not, I'll be happy to change it for you. I just wanted to make you aware. ^_^

haha figured that's what you were replying to.

Changed for ya man. :busta:

MLFY again plz. im bored of LY

Yep thanks man

Can someone change my name to Bambi please, or let me steal whoever the other Rikku user is's name, because I can't access my profile with this name I have and it's really annoying -__-

I can't get to my profile either. Mandi mentioned us borrowing the Rikku and Paine if they had been inactive for a good time. Is that still possible? D=

Back