Username Change Thread

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
[NOTICE: This thread is now defunct. To change your username, go to User CP->Edit Email, Password & Username (you must re-enter your password to change your username). Members will be allowed to change their usernames once every 30 days. Once you change your username, the option will disappear until the 30 days is up.]

If you need a name change, post what you want in here only. Keep in mind that usernames can be no longer than 20 characters.

Rules & Guidelines:
  • Members are only allowed one account.
  • Never make a new account instead of asking for a name change.
  • Names will only be changed after a 60 day period.
  • Only an administrator can change your username. Don't waste mods/your time by asking the moderators.
  • Please only use this thread to request name changes.
  • We will not delete an existing member/name so you can use it.
  • Changing your name doesn't change your reputation on this site or any infractions you may have.
  • You may request a name change no matter what your current post count is.
Hints & Tips:
  • Use "Name Change: <<old name>> | <<new name>>" in your post.
  • Check first to see the name you want isn't already taken here.
  • Be patient. Please wait at least 48 hours before reminding the administrator.
  • TM and | symbols are fun but not easy to use when it comes to logging in.
If you make a separate "How do I change my name" thread in the future, it may be deleted without any notice!

Give me an awesome late birthday present, please.

Change from Moondoggie to Derek. I get my name changed waaay too much. But Jay changed my name at another forum and I rather like my own name now and I think it's something that I'm going to stick to.

Note to members: Make sure your preferred username is correct. We will be copying exactly what you post, and it won't be changed again if YOU made a mistake. Review your post before submitting it.

Thank you. ;p

Can you change my name from PreZBandit to PreZ

Thanks

Okay, I don't think my time is up but since Kain has come back it's beginning to get a bit confusing over the name so I was wondering if I could change my since he was originally Kain.

If possbile then I would want my name changed to Zidane

Last edited:
There is another Tifa in the forum nad it can get a bit confusing. So can I have my name changed from Tifa_TRUE_Lockheart to Miss Tifa?

You have had a name change within the 60 day quota. You're not eligible for a name change.

Back