Username Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah gotcha. I didn't see your post and didn't know he was involved in a theme.

hi i was wondering if i would be possible to change my name to sazh katzroy as every one else on the forums seems to have gone FFXIII wild! i was hoping i could jump on the band wagon aswell pleaseeeee

Sazh Katzroy has already been taken. Also, your last username change was just 12 days ago. As a Full Member you are required to wait 90 days per username change.

XxRenoxX 18:23, 6th Mar 2010

That's what your profile says. It's now the 18th. You're a Full Member which means you're not allowed username changes for 90 days after your last name change. So your next one won't be allowed until June 6th give or take a few days.

Could u change mine to Pioneer its the 23th.

and i would like to change.

cant do it myself because i cant find the option in profile.

No, I'm sorry, but you have to wait another month. All Full Members wait 90 days until they get their next change. Please read the first post in this thread to further understand the rules.

May I get my username changed to Nix, if it's available?
( I do hope I got this whole username procedure right. If not; Very sorry for bothering you. )

The username Nix is actually currently being used right now. :)

But since you haven't had a name change yet since you signed up, you are able to change it yourself in the User CP. After that, you have to wait for 160 days according to your current usergroup (Junior Member), so be sure to choose a username that you would stick to for awhile. Hope this helps. =]

could i pulease go back to ALBA?

Lagunas dream is so stupid :rage:

Not that alba is all that great mind you.

Although alba is scots gaelic for scotland so i think its ace :ryan:

Since the original Oblivion hasn't been on since August 13, 2008, can I get my name changed to Oblivion
It was my first choice, but it was taken.

Hey, we've had a minor issue recently with people nabbing names from other people that had not been on recently so I'm gonna say I'd recommend not switching a members username that's not active, cuz ya never know. We just recently had someone change one and the member showed back up and wasn't able to log on because they were not notified of the name change and did not give the approval for their name to be changed.

Any other name change, we're good with, but if it's taken, I guess I'll just have to say, bad timing man. Sorry.

Since I'm back to being unable to change my name again, can I have my name changed to Vossler Azelas, please?

I checked and it doesn't appear to be taken.

Thanks, Mits. =]

I think I'm in a secondary usergroup again. :8F: I like the silver star though so I think I'll keep it. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back