[SU/Discussion/Brainstorming] - Have Party, Will Travel

That's it.

I'm getting the flying monkeys.

Just remember -- you made me do this!

Hera Ledro: you know, the best birthday gift ever would be a post or two in the RP. :awesome:

That's it.

I'm getting the flying monkeys.

Just remember -- you made me do this!

@Hera Ledro: you know, the best birthday gift ever would be a post or two in the RP. :awesome:
But... but....
I posted... And now I'm gonna be raped by monkeys?

You guys, this is your fault!
If one of those monkeys touch me, Oh the things I will do to you!

Calm down everyone. There will be postings. I'll go jostle everyone.

But yes. There will be flying monkeys. With pineapples. Caitlin... you may open the cages. Should things go bad, we will fall back on the final line of defense and send Ryan to tentacle rape everyone. :3

Okay, I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, busy... for the next two weeks or so and with my own RP and with a few other projects at the moment. Tomorrow is a full out work and writing day for me. So, just explain to me what's going on in the RP right now (because I'm about to go to bed) and when I wake up in the morning, I'll write you all a nice long post that will involve, or lead up to involving, Tali saying the phrase "suck my balls".

Also, on another note: who else got into that sexy as hell Guild Wars 2 beta?

OH! ME! MEMEMEMEME!!! 8D And Jon. But IT WAS AWESOME! *bouncebounce* The Charr and Norn ARE SO MUCH FUN. 8D I can't wait for the next Weekend Event! WOOHOO!!

@Technocrat: 8D YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!

And on-board too, which is just as awesome! HOORAY! *bounce bounce clappity* That's perfectly understandable that you're busy, don't worry about it too much. We all get that sometimes. I don't think we mind if the RP goes a bit slowly, me and Elven are just trying to make sure that it... well, goes.

Okay, so here's what's up.

The group has just escaped the attentions of the Morris City guards and military by using a wind door of some sort (provided by blind werewolf Ty) to do a dimensional door jump to a small town called Sturmhalten. Sturmhalten is typically a nice place with fine weather, usually sunny but tonight it is experiencing a light sprinkling of zombies.

Ryan, Ty, and Raz all dashed in to have fun slicing the shit out of them. Aaron made a lot of noise by accident and has attracted a great big horde to shuffle our way. Cerden is in there somewhere, having fun too I think. Ty almost got his manhood nommed on by carniverous zombie rabbits by Ryan saved him in time. Raz made a race out of it and dashed for the door of the big stone church and got there just fine but everyone else didn't join in and are still slaying zombies. So Raz knocked on the church door and this giant half-orc nun that is so big she makes Raz look small steps out and starts booming in this great big Scottish accent about zombies and a lich stirring them all up. The nun is named Rachel.

Then some demonic-possessed guy that was already in town saw the commotion and went to join the fight and the demon riding in his brain took over and tried to attack the nun. But Rachel just backhanded him with ease and that made him think twice about rushing after ginormous angry religious people. After that, Raz killed a few more zombies and called for Tali to come to the church because they have a situation that calls for a badass mage.

And that's where we're at so far! Not a whole lot has happened because the RP is going slowly atm. Hope that helps!

'member me??? I posted once, sadly.:L... I completely lost track of what way I was entering following the first post- but I recall it now!

Although, would I still be allowed to continue? I mean,I probably come across as a "Bailer" on roleplays or something. Plus, you seem to have a filled party at this point. XD

Thanks, @Dragonmage

I'll have a post up on Tuesday. It's a busy day filled with nothing but writing for me. :grin:

AHHHHH!!! I forgot to submit my bio!! Am I late?! ; . ; !! Please tell me you still have a spot!

Iron Man

XD It's totally cool, brother. There's always a spot open for newcomers, we have no limits on number of players. (Well, maybe at fifty, but there's still plenty of room for ya.)

What's up, I'm a co-GM. Submit your bio anytime right here so me and Elven can look at it and ten to one, there'll be no problems and you can hope right on in!

Glad to have you aboard!

@Iron Man

XD It's totally cool, brother. There's always a spot open for newcomers, we have no limits on number of players. (Well, maybe at fifty, but there's still plenty of room for ya.)

What's up, I'm a co-GM. Submit your bio anytime right here so me and Elven can look at it and ten to one, there'll be no problems and you can hope right on in!

Glad to have you aboard!

I'll action this when I log on next time. :3 I'll get a decent bio up and just tell me when I can sign up.

Hmm. I'm back now. I joined at the beginning but had to leave shortly afterwards. Is it possible that I can rejoin?

Mitsuru Kirijo

Sure thing! We always welcome back returning players. You had Clair right? Let me chat to ElvenAngel and I'll see what we can do in way of a re-introduction!

8D We have returning cast?! Excellent! WONDERFUL! <3

Oh and of course it's never too late to submit new characters! New and returning players are WELCOME! 8D

That'd be great. Just let me know when a good place to come back in would be. I don't really want to come in at an inappropriate time.

Actually, for this RP I think that as inappropriate and annoying you can make it for any char, will be a better way ^^
Wait for confirmation from Phoebs or DM, but that is at least how I see it.

Yup! Red Fox pretty much nailed it, make your character as exotic as you like.

For example, my character is very tall, very dangerous, and has anger issues. She also likes strawberries and short people who are funny and has a gun named Fluffy. Has absolutely no sense of social discretion and has a tendency to make hilarious remarks to bad guy's faces simply because she can't take them seriously. GO FUN!

Ever have that character idea who is utterly ridiculous and yet totally cool? Well go ahead and make it! We love those characters here.

Yup! Red Fox pretty much nailed it, make your character as exotic as you like.

For example, my character is very tall, very dangerous, and has anger issues. She also likes strawberries and short people who are funny and has a gun named Fluffy. Has absolutely no sense of social discretion and has a tendency to make hilarious remarks to bad guy's faces simply because she can't take them seriously. GO FUN!

Ever have that character idea who is utterly ridiculous and yet totally cool? Well go ahead and make it! We love those characters here.

We're pretty fucked up that way, but it does make for possibilities of funny!
This RP has some balancing rules, but in most cases it follows the "rule of funny", as explained in the opening post; even though this is a medieval time you can have a today-telescopic umbrella, or a calculator... Shit like that which isn't gamebreaking but can be funny. I mean; imagine the faces of the other guys when you push the button, your telescopic umbrella shoots out and creates a barrier from falling water (protects you from rain).

Or your main weapon is a 10" iron dildo you use for more than one purpose, if so I halfway demand you rape Ryan with it! ^^

Back