Spooky Spotting!

:angrybeard: Angry Beard lays a trap by the dead potted plant expecting a mandragora, or maybe malboro themed ghostie.

Once again Dan I plead with you to give me full custody of LaMeow, as Olivia didn't even know it was a girl.

:shelby: decides that Shelby hungry. So Shelby eat. Shelby heads to the trash closest by and digs through it, setting a trap for any ghosts who may decide they want in on the tasty nom-noms too.

Round 3:
Ghost trappings!

:cabroot: throws his trap at the dog bowl.

Dog Ghost.png

The Dog Ghost plays fetch with the trap and :cabroot: captures him!

-

:chocobuncle: uses his trap on the grandfather clock.

Grandad Ghost.png

:chocobuncle: : ticks off the Grandad Ghost! Being a bit cuckoo, he was easily led into the trap.

-

:angrybeard: sets his fiery heart on the dead plant and plants his trap.

Ochu Ghost.png

After the greatest struggle of his little life so far, :angrybeard: manages to subdue the Ghost Ochu and box him up.

-

:shelby: rummages through the trash. Though he encounters a few tasty(?) rotting banana skins, there are no ghosts in there at the moment.

BUT... A nearby unidentified ghost is attracted to the trap. Unfortunately the die has rolled a six. This means that Shelby Goldenrod has become possessed!

possessed shelby1.png

Shelby has freed the nearest ghost to him, which just happens to be :Lameow: 's Gogo Ghost!
Gogo Ghost.png

Gogo Ghost
will now hide somewhere new...

-

Ghost escape!
A die was rolled which landed on six!
Using a random number generator, this determines that :angrybeard:'s Roast Chocobo Ghost has escaped back into the room.

Chocobo Ghost.png

Roast Chocobo Ghost shall now hide somewhere new.

Current Map:
Halloween House - turns3.png

Post your next moves now!

Remember that any cegling who successfully trapped and kept their ghosts need to recharge for a whole turn.
Use another cegling if you wish to avoid overloading!

Dantelope hears the sound of crying and decides to go investigate. Upon reaching the source, the baby crib, he decides to place a trap hoping to catch himself a ghost

:linnerva: will go inspect why the bathtub seems to overflowing with water and lay a trap in preparation.

Round 4:
Ghost trappings!

:dantelope: throws his trap at the baby's crib!

Baby Ghost.png

:dantelope: successfully abducts Baby Ghost! :sad2:

-

:brahneto: plonks her juicy blue behind on a sofa near the bookshelf and thumbs the dusty old tomes.

Plato Ghost.png

Like some sort of highbrow pop-up book, out pops Plato Ghost! :brahneto:in seeking broad knowledge to equal the size of her backside seizes this opportunity to trap the long dead philosopher.

(I had to go for οὐ rather than a variation of 'woo' as by the classical period most Greeks had removed their 'w'...)

-

:linnerva: pays a visit to the overflowing bathtub and plops a trap in.

Ghostie Shark.png

:linnerva:'s trap lifts the mighty Ghostie Shark out from the water! We're gonna need a bigger trap! (Not really, Linnerva's got this one)

-

Shelby Goldenrod is no longer possessed!

possessed shelby1.png
> :shelby:

So long as he isn't too busy booking his counselling sessions, Shelby can now resume regular behaviour...

-

Ghost escape!
No further ghosts have escaped during this round.

Current Map:
Halloween House - turns4.png

Remember that any cegling who successfully trapped and kept their ghosts need to recharge for a whole turn.

NOTE

I find it fascinating that nobody has yet attempted to steal a ghost from another cegling! You are all way too polite. So polite that we're running out of ghosts.

For this reason I think I'll give ceglings an extra reward if they manage to collect all ghosts belonging to particular groups (for example animal ghosts, FF characters ghosts, family ghosts). Collect a set and you'll get a reward!

Oh Dan you're evil! Trying to make us steal from each other like we're some pawns in your sick game. We will not fall for it!

:cabroot: steals Moose Ghost from:shelby:. >.>

thinking that puzzle piece off to the side is odd and mysterious, :chocobuncle: will decide to investigate it.

:cabroot: steals Moose Ghost from:shelby:. >.>

ಠ_ಠ

:shelby: refuses to be bullied and instead turns to bully others. He makes his way over to :panterpaws: and steals the Ultros Ghost!

P.S. - :hmmm: Can a Cegling steal ghosts during a recharge? Asking for a friend....

Uh-oh! What have I started with the stealing? :D

To answer your question @DaggerTribal a cegling can't steal a ghost from another cegling during a recharge. The way I'm imagining it is that the trap is unstable after capturing a ghost and needs time to cool down. Using it to steal another ghost still requires activating it while it is unstable, so it might get overloaded.

However, there are plenty of ceglings who aren't recharging currently. Only Brahnetosaurus, Linnerva and Dantelope are recharging for this round. Any other cegling is free to do as they please. Some ceglings haven't done much yet!

Not much changed this round (aside from a few sad losses) so I hope more people are able to make a move next time! Most ceglings are free to make their moves.

Round 5:
Ghost trappings!
:cabroot: : steals Moose Ghost from :shelby:
Moose Ghost.png

-

:chocobuncle: examines the offset puzzle piece but there isn't currently a ghost there... However, there is one nearby!

A die rolls six and Chocobuncle has been possessed!
possessed chocobuncle.png

Drooling and warking in tongues,
possessed chocobuncle.png
heads to the nearest cegling :linnerva:to release a ghost.

Tidus Ghost has been released and is laughing freely on the map once more!

Tidus Ghost.png

Tidus Ghost shall now hide somewhere new.

-

:shelby: steals the Ultros Ghost from :panterpaws:

Ultros Ghost.png

-

Ghost escape!
No further ghosts have escaped during this round. (Rolled 4).

Current Map:
Halloween House - turns5.png

NOTE

You guys really don't do anything in moderation! :O Now stealing has probably upset a lot of the ceglings' feelings, but they have strong hearts. You might want to call in some allies in the form of friends on the forum to help you move some ceglings or steal back some ghosts!

:linnerva: deciding to avenge her sibling :panterpaws: shall go steal Ultros Ghost from :shelby:

This GM is evil! Always trying to put evil thoughts in our heads!

:rossmanian: decides that it's time to hunt down some more ghosts and checks the possessed Pikachu doll and sets a trap.

Pikachu is so confused at what’s going on and hops over to the dining table, peekaa—ing at the serving tray. He uses a ghost trap.

@Mitsuki why are you controlling the Pikachu?!

Are people going to start bossing objects about now?!

• Haha
Reactions: Six
He was just sitting there and no one would play with him, so I had to try. 😕

Can we turn him into a cegling through some miraculous process, I thought?

No? Okay. 😔

The Abominable Snowmitts breathes heavily and pokes Pikachu, then uses a ghost trap.

Last edited:
Lmfao!!!! (I had to post I’m sorry!!)

Back