SOTW/AOTW Discussions, Suggestions & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extending current SoTW deadline by at least 24 hours. Please, please, please, I have one entry so far. If you guys have any ideas for a sig, go ahead and make one. It's an ideal time to get some practice in and maybe win. :D

I hope I can, but I doubt I can make this one. Hectic as hell week + weekend. :rage: I'm gonna try still after some sleep. 24 hours.... Hmmm....

someone relearn me at this shit

i suck at that this gfx crap now =[

No such thing as sucking at GFX after being good! You just need to pull your thumb out your bum and start making entries :mokken:

Cmon fooooooolks Tyopgraphy is a great theme. Lets see some entries from you guys. Squid Hayabusa Toon Link The Welsh Paddy OmegaBreak Kirito Cid Fleur (yes you make sigs aswell :ahmed:) Six Noblesse Oblige L Coco Ewan Zatchara Zentek Stevie kupo nut [Exoskeleton] Dion Carmen Sandiego Emmy the Great Smiley

I'm not good with Typography ~_~ I've tried numerous times to try and make something decent but it always looks like garbage in the end maybe once I find some decent tutorials I'll try again but I don't think I'll enter this one x.x

Hahaha the render. Thats the render from the preview page of that resource pack i linked in the sb yesterday. It seems a certain someone was lurking :D

Last edited:
No such thing as sucking at GFX after being good! You just need to pull your thumb out your bum and start making entries :mokken:

i swear

i can't make anything anymore

i tried to make some stuff the other week until i got frustrated with it and gave up :wacky:

...o_O Was it really? I wasn't on the site yesterday, or... well I was but not in the SB. I come home at like 2AM from my sister. :rage:

Have 2 entries but will have to wait a while for the voting thread to go up. About to leave for school so I'm basically out for the next 12 hours. In the meantime, if anyone else has any entries feel free to submit it ASAP. :)

Is this for the text one or the spiderman one? I'll do the spiderman one. Unfortunately my text sucks dicks so I wont be doing the typography theme

I reckon one of the themes should be to remake someone else's signature. Would really creative I think.

Another theme could be (apart from a render or a stock) everything has to be from a single texture/C4D/stock photo/etc etc plus default photoshop tools.

I don't know why I randomly came on here to suggest those but I did. :ewan:

I love the first suggestion. Not all people use Photoshop so that might be a bit of a dumper for the GIMP people, (I for one have no clue how to use GIMP or what directions to give.)

First one is definitely going to be a theme if not for Jay, for me. Thanks Ewan!

i liked when we did the collaborations. it was fun, but they kind of turned out poo :wacky:

its too bad i couldnt have been making the ichigo signature sins finished for that sotw, it turned out pretty great. may still be in the Continue the PSD thread

I reckon one of the themes should be to remake someone else's signature. Would really creative I think.

Another theme could be (apart from a render or a stock) everything has to be from a single texture/C4D/stock photo/etc etc plus default photoshop tools.

I don't know why I randomly came on here to suggest those but I did. :ewan:

I suggested that theme yeaaaaaaaars ago :gasp: I think its a fucking awesome idea :gasp:

Also Moralodia wheres sotw :sad3:

Would we each remake a differnt sig. Or do we pick one donated by a user and everyone tried to emulate that?

i liked when we did the collaborations. it was fun, but they kind of turned out poo :wacky:

A collaboration theme would be cool aswell. I know we can collaborate anyway but i think having a random collaboration sotw would be cool. It means of course that you have to be willing to enter.

To make it more interesting and fair i would suggest pairing up the newbier members of graphics with the more experienced people. This also helps them improve. So i guess its not really so much random as it is fixed teams. I know GIMP can open PS files and im fairly sure PS can open GIMP files but im not sure if theres gunna be any side effects when sending the files back and forth :hmmm: A theme like this might require a little bit of planning.

I would like a collab theme very much

>_> and bugs coz I found a cool bug render

Submitted my SOTW 44 entry :hmmm: it's utter shite hahaha but I said I'd submit something so I did ;_;

Il make my spiderman sig entry 2moro after work. So when i get home around 3.30pm 4pm ish. So make sure to wait for me :D

Too knackered from work to make anything right now.

so whats for next week

i havent really made anything because typography and spider man aren't really my thing :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back