SOTW/AOTW Discussions, Suggestions & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need more entries, guys. Due date's tonight, extended until tomorrow if I have no more than 1 entry. :raye:

Oh shite :rage: I forgot all about this. Busy weekend ;_;
I'll work on an entry right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Annnnnnnnnnnnd Sent.

Last edited:
Hooray for the new theme :ohoho:
I was just getting someone to make me a Infinite render so now it's going to come in handy for this <3

:ohoho: High five Mitsuki

...I swear there was a bioshock infinite SotW.... why can't I find the guidelines.... ;_; I just finished my entry too, has it been cancelled or am I completely retardo?

>_> Nvm it wasn't stickied and got buried under a bunch of other threads... murrr

Sending to Jay now...

Haha, I was wondering where it had gotten to and all. My entry is done and sent. Can't wait to see everyone else's. :monster:

Putting up the new SOTW guidelines now, before I forget. A bit early (actually - it's on time, the others were just late =[) but at least it won't be late.

Only two entries for the Bioshock Infinite Theme?? :hmph: disappointing :(

Have you been brave enough to finish it yet? :mrgreen:
Spending too much time taking stress breaks |)

For whatever reason the sotw thread wont load up for me. Not been on the forum in ages but other threads are taking ages to load, though they do pop up eventually.

Sadly enough we are skipping this week's SOTW. No entries.

Good luck on the next one, guys. Hopefully everyone will have some time for it this week! :D

Sexy Beast, #49 isn't skipped as far as I know. It's Jay's week. ;) #50 has been put up for upcoming week, that's all.

jay needs to move his butt...... like SOTW 48 still has no winner announced and 49 voting thread not up yet xDD

I'm pretty sure I announced SoTW 47's winner and posted up the winning tag into the vBslider at the bottom. :) I don't even think there was an SoTW 48 due to lack of entries.

As for SoTW 49, unfortunately there are no entries. Ya buggers. :hmph:! Our good streak has ended.

my only gfx laptop died so i can't do anything.

i would if my laptop was working. sorry. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back