SOTW / AOTW Discussion & Results

I'll definitely vote this week. I think part of the reason why I've also put off voting is because I'm trying this new phase where I would CnC every single entry just to acknowledge everyone's entries and sometimes it just gets to be too much that whenever I do log on, I procastinate all the time.

Lol like seriously, Kandy, I see you CnC people's tags on their GFX threads and that takes a lot of effort and patience. Typically I'll just comment on the very latest of people's tags, and if there's a bunch of tags posted at once, I'll just comment the ones that appeal to me most. Really should make the time to comment more on the GFX threads, but I need to be absolutely relaxed to be able to sit down and really take that time.

Erm, does Heroes count as a comic book? If so, can I do one from it? If not, someone just shout-out a name of a comic I can do one on.

^^ Most heroes started out in comic books didn't they? XD

I'm sure any hero you pick from a comic book will be fine. =)

I wanna see this weeks entries already! XD

Lol like seriously, Kandy, I see you CnC people's tags on their GFX threads and that takes a lot of effort and patience.

Effort and Patience. Two things that I'm usually horrible with. XD

I just like to give people some time of day and make them feel like their efforts aren't wasted if no one else replies in their thread. =)

Last edited:
Yeah, I wanna see, too.
I'm excited about this one and I'm already thinking about more for the next one, comics should be easy *snicker*
....Hopefully.

Vikki's got a huge internet problem atm, as she's nearly hit her internet limit, and putting up the SOTW / AOTW thread would make her go over that limit - and then she's charged £1 for every MB she goes over - which is ridiculous. She should be able to top up her internet and have the SOTW threads put up by Monday.

Well, what if we sent the entries to someone else until Vikki's problem gets fixed???

Not really, most of the time, if they're not up on Friday, they're up on Saturday. It's harder than it looks to have threads up every Friday, and most of the time, if they're late, Vikki and I have very good reasons.

Back