Screenshot Corner

ffxiv_08082017_233346.jpg

Properly identify this photograph and you could win One Hundred GIL!

Lol... The Squall jacket.

tbjIGew.png

New glam? New glam. For now. Maybe.

7FOjYSd.png

Gyi3vi3.png

Pow.

[V2] Screenshot Corner

The first Screenshot Corner thread, as of the moment of this thread's creation, has mysteriously disappeared from the website completely, bewildering even the administrators. Rumours are abound, because how can an entire thread, especially one as popular and bandwidth-destroying as a thread filled with only screenshots of people having fun in an online video game just vanish into thin air like that? Some say the Ascians have cast a potent cloaking magic over the thread and have hidden it from our mortal eyes in order to ferment further discord within our ranks. Others suggest it is the doing of Shace Paissa (somehow), who intends for the thread's disappearance to be a stern message addressed to all current FFXIV players telling them to sort their lives out and to quit the game for good.

Until we figure out who or what is behind the thread's disappearance, let this knock-o- err, replacement thread be the sanctuary of our screenshots for the time being. And this time, just in case the unruly Ascians or jealous Shace Paissa do re-enact their scheme to wipe an entire thread and its accompanying memories from existence again, ensure your screenshots are backed up somewhere, be in your hard drives, a USB flash memory stick, your console, your PC, your phone, your favourite image hosting account that is NOT Photobucket, your bedroom walls, etc.

Okay, let's start with a look back at Linnaete, circa July-August 2016, before she made the horrific transmogrification into a cross between a potato and a Teletubby that she currently is:

5an4FRl.png

A portentous omen lurketh in the skies, signalling itself the harbinger of chaos. Dalamud has descended and with it brings...

xSWNEgp.png

...Bahamut! The rabid Elder Primal immediately renders its judgement upon the realm. The land is quickly ablaze and bleeding. Who can save us now?

J7A0PyQ.png

By Jove! The Archon Louisoix! The holder of Tupsimati, a staff with the capacity to draw in all the realm's aether! Save us, Louisoix!

oYMcZN0.png

*wet fart sound*

Bahamut used Terra Flare and I guess it was super effective...

tGFz6C0.png

But wait, no! There is hope yet, for the true saviour emerges to challenge the wyrm of calamity itself. Granted, she is a catgirl, and it's hard to take things seriously when your Jesus figure is y'know, a catgirl, but oh well. Half the realm is currently burning alive and I don't think people care too much at the moment as to who exactly their saviour is.

2T2Cwm7.png

*Final Fantasy victory theme*

You earn 50,000 EXP, 20,000 Gil and a Rusty Dagger. If you have a problem with these loot rewards, I suggest you farm this fight a dozen more times this week.

eNi4MvZ.png

Above: everyone's reaction when they see the pitiful loot drop.

LH6lyNm.png

For some reason, I have Ross here during one of his Lalafell episodes. I dig the look. He should really keep it. Or at least have someone nick his wallet so he can't scramble for another Fantasia to return to normal.

kyIIGBB.png

You tell her, Dark Knight. How dare that inconsiderate healer make you use one of your job's primary functions? Who does she think she is?

SGGjHOn.png

Sometimes a girl just has to have some alone time. Some loooovely quiet time. Next to a fire. Away from other people. Gotta keep zen...

ohVdfEA.png

...but she sees you when you're sleepin' and she knows when you're awake...

Lx6A1GH.png

...and she knows when you've been bad or good.

XDdvQHJ.png

m95v5f1.png

I've not actually got anything to say about these two screenshots above other than how much I like them. I love my potato and all, but I miss my catgirl too. :gonk:

d3GCXDV.png

Children of the land, answer this: why must you turn to empty bless? Tell me why break trust, why turn the past to dust?
Seeking solace in the abyss

Mm9uNFC.png

Everyone knows that gathering is where the real fun is in Final Fantasy XIV...:jess:

Since the other thread is :dead:, here are some random screenshots from over the years. May have posted some before buuut. Spam warning!

731RYDG.jpg

I think Six had just got the Seph bird. I'm still upset

thO2Sl6.jpg

Christmas 2015. Wow. That was forever ago.

N6EK2o2.jpg

Around the same time. I was levelling SCH back then. Probably hated it. STILL DO.

GZrBtLS.jpg

I just remember this because it was like a million hours of straight pony farming one night. But eventually we got them all!

gTpd9rs.jpg

Shaking my head.

eKuhoU5.jpg

FC meeting! This was back in Mist maybe. When we had the medium house.

5TizCXh.jpg

:lew:

mhmmAOo.jpg

Small FC house in LB was the best. If only for the roof.

Y2eJvae.jpg

FC Nidhogg! I don't know what Tami is wearing pffft.

RCjTpFA.jpg

Go to the red and then the blue and then the yellow and green. Oh and pink.

LpXPeFq.jpg

Wedding. How lovely :eyeroll:

Pw5Cvlo.jpg

Maps!

N601zJZ.jpg

Oh

4ibJGpJ.jpg

GOOD.

GTInoA1.jpg

Okay, the lalas were kinda cool.

Ross ^ omg some of those are so old. Kinda like you. :gasp: Glad you still had some of those :lew:

*In tune of Royals* And we'll only use broil, BROIIILLL.

dFJPMNN.png

"Kentucky Fried Fucks" - also when your co-healer DC's and you're stuck healing these 'kentucky fried fucks' solo for the last two bosses. SMH

1T7TDPg.png

That's it for me for now :sad3: I need to take screenies again!

imqJ8jM.png

City Of Night

Exploring Foundation for the first time was an awe inspiring moment for Salvae Celeres and little wide-eyed fawn Cordi.

RIP old thread :sad3:
here are some pics!

Nevyn Kreiss 07_10_2017 23_07_18.jpg
Sophia barding is soooo pretty!

Nevyn Kreiss 03_10_2017 23_53_07.jpg
A TWIN? that's rare

Nevyn Kreiss 10_10_2017 17_56_20.jpg
Ross and Tom showing off their sneks
and i'm just chilling on my cute korpokkur mount :yay:

Nevyn Kreiss 03_12_2017 21_32_22.jpg
Inner Release is so cooool

Nevyn Kreiss 25_10_2017 22_23_32.jpg
Okay don't judge me I HAD to (he looks so cute okay)

Nevyn Kreiss 03_12_2017 23_20_53.jpg
Samurai is cool, feeling like a BLEACH character and all that B)

Nevyn Kreiss 11_12_2017 14_40_13.jpg
love finding 2B cosplays

Nevyn Kreiss 15_12_2017 15_01_23.jpg
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Nevyn Kreiss 25_12_2017 23_11_30.jpg
this lala from the culinarian quests is the cutest omg

Nevyn Kreiss 26_12_2017 13_10_28.jpg
they released this mount today and of course Ross had to buy it smh (i tried to stop him), it's sooo cute though

Nevyn Kreiss 26_12_2017 16_37_07.jpg

Nevyn Kreiss 26_12_2017 16_36_51.jpg

Nevyn Kreiss 26_12_2017 16_36_19.jpg
Ross and his TREEEES

FC House, Pervy Ultros, and something up a fat choco's butt.

ffxiv_07042017_200433.jpgffxiv_07042017_200523.jpgffxiv_07042017_200545.jpgffxiv_07042017_200634.jpgffxiv_07042017_202909.jpgffxiv_07042017_202952.jpgffxiv_07042017_203048.jpgffxiv_08092017_172316.jpgffxiv_10282017_214321.jpg

Can this thread be stickied? shivas iSmiff

THROWBACK - because our old thread vanished, and I've not taken any new shots lately. Just got back to the game.

25ppusg.jpg

2epu59z.jpg

n6zts6.jpg

29oiuth.jpg

25rpkl0.jpg

fld16u.jpg

2med8w3.jpg

lmao... pray pray pray! PRAY HARDER.

24xjehu.jpg

b4jg90.jpg

2vto80p.jpg

zja2au.jpg

2nqw7fb.jpg

9gekok.jpg

9bgidu.jpg

Included: Harlequin, Ross, Mitsuki

It was looking right at me o_o
erjK42G.png

Jade Stoa Extreme cleaaaared. I was so behind.
Vt8Ol8c.png

Attention..... hut!
AYGfDkQ.png

Tail grabbing Tom once said... >.> Harlequin Liar x1000
TNtv9BE.png

When Seven learned to count to Ten :edd:

d0AotcI.png

When you go broke because of this guy... Hello darkness my old friend:

YkXkJfP.png

That's unfortunate for Tom @Harlequin:

ZRMWxPa.png

Looking at old pics on my imgur account! Still miss the old thread though!

Opposites, ying yang?! Not planned?! :wacky: Ross

OVcN15F.png

T6035J5.png

f4eDOes.png

GuaHnvB.png

AURD6Qy.png

OH MY GOD. THE GOOD OLD DAYS.
Ross shivas Harlequin
3W2mEBk.png

L9EYu2T.png

M2vyTzV.png

The fuck? lmao

ihqSaDF.png

mzQcr9V.png

took a break from the game and in that time i got a new computer... lost all my binds/UI settings. just rearranged things (what a pain in the ass), still trying to figure out what went where and what was on which key lol. also bought the crafted knights of the round katana replica so i get that legit Lionheart look when I whip it out haha

fFTMroD.png

Chilling in the Shroud

KtlxKBx.png

JLSqGww.png

Take a picture, it'll last longer he said. I did. You got minified.

4Uydrnh.png

Wellllllllllllllp I didn't really want to change subraces, but I am going to be rocking this Ivalice gear for a while since I am such a huge fan of Final Fantasy Tactics and have been preferring glamours of a lighter hue lately; being Xaela with pale skin kind of clashes/ruins the dynamic I decided to become Raen. Thinking of changing hairstyle to default, its pretty solid for this glamour

uAbR6Al.png

damn lol i never explored POTD past floor 100. you know what's dope though? in 4.3 they are adding cross-world linkshells

but anyway been playing with the idle camera to create some pretty swaggeriffic screencaps

rUD46PE.png

8XeksHk.png

ftr7s5a.png

bkfBXJr.png

This is probably my favorite screenshot I have ever taken in FFXIV though:

ymJsXgT.png

I was really trying to capture that in-game Summon Spell cinematic kind of look with this screenshot haha. it was my desktop wallpaper for a really long time.

Back