Sazh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshiiiatedinos

Avalanche Groupie
Gil
I heard that Sazh dies or goes away in the game or something.
I don't know this yet. Since I am only in the 2nd disc, so I wanna know if this is true or not.

Heard that when he does, his son takes over or something, I find this very hard to believe since he is an essential character to the game and everything.

I am not going to confirm or deny that. What I will do is tell you to get to that part in the game (if you have yet to do so) and see for yourself.

So GO GET TO THAT PART! :gasp:

Why do you want to know if he dies or not? That pretty much ruins everything does it not? His son is like what 6 years old? You expect him to take Over? Anyway its a pretty decent game. Just play.. If he dies he dies.. simple as that.

o_O I wanna know now!!
I know that bit with Vannile but that can't be what you mean... Scareed!!!
Because I love Sahz! He is wins!!

Last edited:
As far as I know he does not die, I never played to the end of the game but in the amusement park (if you are close... dont fuckin read it, please. ffxiii may have been shit but a spoiler is a spoiler)
there is a scene where I thought he killed himself because he is a virtuous man who could not take out revenge on Vanille for making his son a L'Cie and the camera turns to a shadow with the gun to his head and it goes off, but he does not die. It's very convincing.

I never finished the game though, so that's all I know on the topic. again, please don't read it if you are close, it is one of the high points of the feast of mediocrity.

Unfortunately, nobody dies, but by the time you get to the end of the game (if you have the patience to get that far, of course) you'll wish that they all did.

There you have it ♥

On a minor note,
playing as Sazh's chubby son would be quite entertaining. His Body Slam attack would make him a vital component to any team...

[Do not read if you are easily offended] ._.;
--------
I came in here to see what this thread is about because I love Sazh, and instead some people have to spout their own bias, hateful view of the game. I know, it's only a couple of people, but it kind of really irritates me for some reason.

If she's playing the game, I don't think she wants to here about how much you hated it. Or how you wish everyone was dead. Or how "shit" it was. It's a bit pathetic, if you ask me. I think you can answer her question without bashing the game. Or is that just me? And this isn't because I LOVE FFXIII, because I don't. I wouldn't think it would be very acceptable if it was any game. She didn't ask for your opinion she asked if Sazh dies.
-----------
-Sighs- Sorry.

Anyway. No one dies, per se. Well none of the player characters. Well... not really.

Err... >.>

No, Sazh doesn't die (to my knowledge). However, the circumstances surrounding the instance of people THINKING he died is a major point so it wouldn't be a good idea to spoil it for you.

The best thing to do is just keep playing. :D

i hate sazh, he is my most unused character since hope got haste.

Mod Edit: Can you please add more to this, as this is a post count section. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate sazh, he is my most unused character since hope got haste.

Come on you can't judge a character by how good he is on the battle field.........sure he might be a bit crap in battle.......But I'd say Sazh is arguably on of the most lovable and funniest character in the series.

He does keep a mature perspective on things throughout the story and I don't think he adds anything to the game that is hateful. His story between him and his son is kept quiet throughout.......but thats probably because of Serah- who for some reason seems to be a more important priority than Dajh.

I really liked Sazh's story and his relationship with the others as the funny fatherly figure. However I really hate how crappy his stats are. I mean he's got the worst stats of all the characters it seems, which makes him kind of useless in battle. They made him this way cause he's black :mokken: lol kidding. But seriously why the only black guy gotta have sucky battle skills? :hmph:

I really liked Sazh's story and his relationship with the others as the funny fatherly figure. However I really hate how crappy his stats are. I mean he's got the worst stats of all the characters it seems, which makes him kind of useless in battle. They made him this way cause he's black :mokken: lol kidding. But seriously why the only black guy gotta have sucky battle skills? :hmph:

haha yeah....At first I was curious in how Sazh would be like being black and all......I mean the last time SE decided to have a black guy was Barret in FFVII. And he was just the typical foul-mouthed african american, and his stats were pretty average throughout the game. But with Sazh he is really different.......I don't think any FF character has made me laugh more than Sazh. He is caring,mature and wise unlike most of the characters in the game. But the only negative thing seperating him from the gamer was his incredibly low stats........He's absoulutly useless in battle I only use him after getting bored of using the same party all the time.....plus his Eidolon was no biggie either!

Possible spoiler section?

Anyway, there's no real point in spoiler tagging this now but no, Sazh does not die during the game, which in a way as much as I dislike the game I think is a good thing. Sazh was one of the most well developed characters imo, he was the most down to earth character in the game which I thought added a new dimension to him as he was also the 'father figure' both in reality to the game with Dajh but also to the younger main characters. He definitely had the most emotional, and probably the best scene too imo with Vanille.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back